Sean Schemmel, voicing Goku, calls Gohan a fag -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Is Sean Schemmel based & redpilled?

• Based

Votes: 63 12.9%
  • Redpilled

Votes: 26 5.3%
  • Based & Redpilled

Votes: 399 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint Westwood

The fucking queso.
kiwifarms.net

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Crossdressing Talkshow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, Schmuckel can't cover his ass one bit. Did the first wife/fiancee/significant other leaving him for not raking in enough dough or being famous voicing Chinese cartoons back in the heyday and his fail jazz career really make him go off the deep end with that level of mental gymnastics?
It's okay Sean, be true to yourself and call people faggots. The fans are with you!

View attachment 912513
This is totes not gonna bite her in the ass. That damage control and all this.

Such "violence" in action. Show us the beating marks and bullet holes.

These sure will age well. Woke Twitter won't like these.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, there was a time, way back in February, where this could have been stopped. All these voice actors could have realized they had started something they could not control. Funimation or Sony could have stepped in and tard wrangled them in the absence of them failing to control themselves. I dont think even Vic truly appreciated what was going to happen either. If what Rekieta has legit, then its scorched earth from here on out. Nobodies careers are going to recover from this one and neither will Funimation.

Marco Fucko

The lies and affectations.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, there was a time, way back in February, where this could have been stopped. All these voice actors could have realized they had started something they could not control. Funimation or Sony could have stepped in and tard wrangled them in the absence of them failing to control themselves. I dont think even Vic truly appreciated what was going to happen either. If what Rekieta has legit, then its scorched earth from here on out. Nobodies careers are going to recover from this one and neither will Funimation.
Good, let the chips fall where they may. All the while, the Farms will be sitting back and munching on popcorn.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Buying a Switch & Animal Crossing with Trump bucks
kiwifarms.net
Yeah VA's say stuff you wouldn't believe when they're fucking around behind the scenes. But no one cared because it was all in good fun and not malicious. But since these people have jumped to the "mean words are basically murder" angle...well sucks to be them when this stuff comes back up to bite them in the ass.
Exactly. That secret commentary track is actually super funny to me and I honestly love it, but they won't even acknowledge it's existence anymore. I even contacted Mike McFarlen to tell him how funny I thought it was and couldn't get a response out of him while I can get Monica to reply when discussing her commentary tracks for the same show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None