Sean Schemmel, voicing Goku, calls Gohan a fag -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Is Sean Schemmel based & redpilled?

• Based

Votes: 63 12.9%
  • Redpilled

Votes: 26 5.3%
  • Based & Redpilled

Votes: 399 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helium

kiwifarms.net
he's been blocking people all day like crazy, including rekeita unsurprisingly
View attachment 913004
What none of these speds understand is that just because they can't wee what we're saying, it doesn't mean we're not saying it and that it can't affect their careers. Sean, you can pretend we're not talking to FUNI about this and you can pretend we're not talking to Toei about it, but blocking us won't make it go away.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Nick said this was one of the tame ones. So I'd be pretty certain there's a hard-R in there or a few or even worse.
I wouldn't be surprised, remember Doug Tennapel said he heard a gay guy tell a woman that he'd rape her while everybody had a laugh in the recording room back in the day. We're gonna hear some wild shit that these idiots are gonna spend years apologizing for because they decided words were as bad as bullets instead of just words.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
KickVic is a group projection session. Everyone accuses Vic of the terrible things that lie in their hearts, their actions and the pasts they'd like to cover up. Pedophelia, wife beating, drug abuse, sexual depravity, defamation, deviant homosexuality, embezzlement, it's all right there in plain sight.

Throughout this saga, I've thought these VAs are using Vic as a way to flaunt their personal defects without consequence. The closer we get to the TCPA hearing, the more this seems to be the case. Guessing their careers are over once the lawsuit plays out, no one will want their kids exposed to this kind of debauchery.

Piga Dgrifm

Nyey Lois
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People may make fun of Gohan for not being the ultimate fighter his dad is, but I still say he won at life.
Goku gets to be screamed at by a harpy for the rest of his life, while Vegeta and Gohan get to bang hot rich girls, we know who the winners are here.
KickVic is a group projection session. Everyone accuses Vic of the terrible things that lie in their hearts, their actions and the pasts they'd like to cover up. Pedophelia, wife beating, drug abuse, sexual depravity, defamation, deviant homosexuality, embezzlement, it's all right there in plain sight.

Throughout this saga, I've thought these VAs are using Vic as a way to flaunt their personal defects without consequence. The closer we get to the TCPA hearing, the more this seems to be the case. Guessing their careers are over once the lawsuit plays out, no one will want their kids exposed to this kind of debauchery.
I always wonder why people make up lies about others when they have so many skeletons in their own closets. It's more likely your own secrets would have stayed secret if you never gave people any reason to look closer at the situation.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
I always wonder why people make up lies about others when they have so many skeletons in their own closets. It's more likely your own secrets would have stayed secret if you never gave people any reason to look closer at the situation.
The psychological affects of guilt?

Somewhere deep down they regret their actions, maybe accusing others makes them feel less culpable. Maybe it's a form of framing, that person there is so bad we can't be. Like a murderer running into a burning building to save a kid, he just did something heroic so he can't be all bad.

You used to go to confession to wipe your sins away. Now you shreak on Twitter and each little post buries the truth a little deeper.

Also - the diminished sense of responsibility that comes with being in a group. That's why they travel in packs.

GeneralMint

Wintergreen is threat to Best Korea
kiwifarms.net
Well, so far Schemmel has proven himself the smartest one in the bunch. Cuz he ain't said shit. No "I dont hold these views anymore", no "thats out of context", no "this doesnt change Vic is a predator", no that fucker in Minnesota framed me!". Just tweet silence.

Congrats, Goku, you're the Valedictorian of the special ed class.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
I mean, he's not wrong, but I'd put more of the blame on Toriyama for completely undoing all his character development in order to keep Goku the main focus.

If anything, Schemmel should be grateful.
Toriyama didn't do it, editorial did.

Toriyama on multiple occassions during the Z part of DB, wanted to get rid of Goku and make Gohan the main character. Editorial kept forcing him to bring Goku back/have Goku beat all of the bad guys with Cell being the only one that Gohan was allowed to defeat (and even then, editorial forced Toiyama to imply that Goku's ghost "help" Gohan do that).

It's one of the chief reasons why Dragon Ball Super featured a less than flattering version of Goku; one who was defined solely by selfishness, narcissism, stupidity, and a willingnes to cause billions of souls to die just so long as he got his infernal tournament to show off at. By this point in time, Toryiama REALLY hate Goku's guts.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
Toriyama didn't do it, editorial did.

Toriyama on multiple occassions during the Z part of DB, wanted to get rid of Goku and make Gohan the main character. Editorial kept forcing him to bring Goku back/have Goku beat all of the bad guys with Cell being the only one that Gohan was allowed to defeat (and even then, editorial forced Toiyama to imply that Goku's ghost "help" Gohan do that).

It's one of the chief reasons why Dragon Ball Super featured a less than flattering version of Goku; one who was defined solely by selfishness, narcissism, stupidity, and a willingnes to cause billions of souls to die just so long as he got his infernal tournament to show off at. By this point in time, Toryiama REALLY hate Goku's guts.
I believe that the way the west portrays goku was outside of Akira's visions as well. He wanted Goku to be not necessarily evil, but not this great super hero either. He wanted him to lean more towards his saiyan style heritage(not like vegeta mind you). I think super is what he envisioned Goku to be more like.

Zero Day Defense

Don't believe everything that you breathe
kiwifarms.net
Vegeta gets to bang a chick that is both smoking hot and filthy rich. Goku has to deal with a histrionic harpy. Vegeta's son grows up to be a badass sword wielding Kyle Reese. Goku's son grows up to be "The Great Saiyaman".

Vegeta won as far as I am concerned.
Okay, but consider that bulma is voiced by Rial in the English dub and tell me if Vegeta really won.

Fucking, dating and/or marrying women that are older than you is sorta gay though

boi your license to heterosexuality been expired since the formation of the sperm cell that joined with the ovum that became you

View attachment 912943
Short haired girls are my weakness. Videl is an absolute qt
...that's a particularly flattering illustration, yes.

Jersey Devil

kiwifarms.net
I mean, the Ghost Stories dub was pretty funny back in the day so I'm looking forward to the rest of the leaks regardless of who's in them.

I'm surprised this never got brought up since it features a lot of nice clips of Monica Rial saying insensitive shit as a joke. Probably because it's old as fuck? I don't know, I miss when voice acting was more casual and VAs were comfortable fucking around on dubs of shitty shows.

GaryGrey

G.avi
kiwifarms.net
Funimation deserves everything that happens to them for being dumb enough to leave it on their systems. This would be like if Nick left a picture of his Drexel costume on his work computer. You make the outtake, give it to those involved, then destroy the evidence. The idea of figuring out bad lip readings is probably a fun thing they do from time to time and behind closed door there have probably been some really funny raunchy dubs. But why one would ever save the evidence of that on the company server is beyond me. This is just more evidence to show the normal workplace environment at Funimation. Think there is an old parable that describes this situation pretty well. Think it is something about stones and glass houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None