Sean Walker / @Psychic Espeon / WCT encouraged Chris to "channel" spree killer Randy Stair [NEW LEAK] - Self-described "Final Protagonist of Christory", spree-killer fanboy, has his grubby fingers in every single pie

Faket0Fake

Surprise boob grabber
kiwifarms.net
Is that his brother on the left?

If so, no wonder Sean's such a narcissistic lunatic. He's probably gone mad from jealousy because his brother not only looks normal, but actually kinda good looking-especially when compared to his ugly ass.

Seems to be the case with autistic weirdos that they have rather normal looking siblings. I don't know wtf happens in genetics where their siblings got the good genes and they came out as a retarded monster.

LadiosSopp

Sipping Tea in the Joker Galaxy
kiwifarms.net
EZssnTmWoAEuyfm.jpg

EsotericRacist

kiwifarms.net
Is that his brother on the left?

If so, no wonder Sean's such a narcissistic lunatic. He's probably gone mad from jealousy because his brother not only looks normal, but actually kinda good looking-especially when compared to his ugly ass.
My theory is that his brother is the result of an affair because he looks nothing like Sean or Robert, while Sean is almost a carbon copy of his dad.

faucet

kiwifarms.net
Mom,

Mary Catherine Belardo Walker
DOB 12/3/56 (unless Sean was adopted or a stepson, this explains everything and makes her 3 years older than Barb when she had her son. This would truly explain everything.)

He's a filipino hapa, isn't he? Either that is his stepmom, or he's not hapa and he's just a hideous mutant.

ChooChooChooseMe

kiwifarms.net
I'll just leave this here

Sean Robert Walker

DOB 18-Feb-2000

2585 Tamworth Ln
San Ramon, CA 94582

old and gay

Moved in earlier this year. It's tricky to verify home ownership in California due to privacy laws. It's due to a stalker who murdered someone from finding them that way. Luckily, years of wasting my life working in debt collection in my younger days gives me access to some fun tools but some are way out of bounds from using without breaking shit tons of laws and literally giving people the ability to destroy lives but addresses and phone numbers are fair play.​

Name:​

Sean Walker

Current Home Address:​

215 Chenery St
San Francisco CA 94131

Past Addresses: Homes, Rental Properties, businesses, apartments, condos and/or other real estate associated with Robert Walker in San Francisco, CA.​

19 Montell St
Oakland CA 94611
2585 Tamworth Ln
San Ramon CA 94582

easy

baby you got what i need
kiwifarms.net

Moved in earlier this year. It's tricky to verify home ownership in California due to privacy laws. It's due to a stalker who murdered someone from finding them that way. Luckily, years of wasting my life working in debt collection in my younger days gives me access to some fun tools but some are way out of bounds from using without breaking shit tons of laws and literally giving people the ability to destroy lives but addresses and phone numbers are fair play.​

Sean Walker

215 Chenery St
San Francisco CA 94131

Past Addresses: Homes, Rental Properties, businesses, apartments, condos and/or other real estate associated with Robert Walker in San Francisco, CA.​

19 Montell St
Oakland CA 94611
2585 Tamworth Ln
San Ramon CA 94582
oh shit nice one. can anyone else confirm this? i'll add it to the OP but i don't wanna be too hasty
edit: added to OP. thanks!!

Last edited:

Spooky Bones

lol fat
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's a filipino hapa, isn't he? Either that is his stepmom, or he's not hapa and he's just a hideous mutant.
I think the mother is a hapa, although born over there (immigrated and has a SS# issued in the 80s) making him what, a qua-pa?
oh shit nice one. can anyone else confirm this? i'll add it to the OP but i don't wanna be too hasty
Chenery St. lines up with what I could find on his dad in my 2nd dox post so makes sense. Montell St, Oakland is an older one that I also found associated with Dad. So checks out. Seems like @ChooChooChooseMe has better tools than I, too so sounds good to me.

Jimmy Wah-Wah

¡ Y FUERA !
kiwifarms.net
I know I’m late but holy shit, I remember a friend and I both took an interest to Randy Stair and he found this guy’s series on him for me to watch. We would make fun of how overdramatic he sounded when he would describe even the most mundane things Randy did. I had briefly seen the WCT name mentioned when I was skimming Bella’s threads but didn’t realize it was the same guy. But as people mentioned earlier it does make sense that Chris was following accounts related to EGS bullshit. There’s another guy named Tim Davis who is trying to live his life as if he was Randy. Kinda makes me wonder if WCT had any contact with him as well.
His Facebook if anyone is interested: https://facebook.com/tim.davis.520View attachment 2528544
There's discussion on Tim Davis in the Randy Stair / EGS thread, though I must admit I skimmed through a lot of the stuff about him.

From what I gathered at the time, backed up by WeisGuy's experience, Sean wasn't much interested in living EGS fans and so had little to say about Tim Davis. It might be worth a second look if anyone is feeling autistic or has gotten interested in the EGS fandom from this thread.

Zelos Wilder

We're all in one place A generation lost in space
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sean Walker

215 Chenery St
San Francisco CA 94131

19 Montell St
Oakland CA 94611
2585 Tamworth Ln
San Ramon CA 94582
For what it's worth, back in 2019 Sean told music bro he lived close to the ocean.

Spooky Bones

lol fat
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More "Music Bro" material (super nice guy btw and talented).

Some of this has been mentioned already and some is new. I particularly like the bit about spending hours in voice chats by himself.

So, I'm not a Christorian or a kiwi, but Zelos and I are coworkers and went to highschool together.We make a game out of finding weird shit on the internet and one day he showed me this documentary on Chris Chan and I thought it was some of the most interesting shit ever (the music was a very big selling point) At some point, the doc got flagged from YouTube and was reuploaded by Sean, and I watched it there. I forget exactly how, but I get a notification that Sean is streaming and I was like "who the fuck is this?" and he was disscussing this fucking guy shot up his god damn workplace over Danny Phantom! I ended up watching the stream, commenting here and there and he said he wished to have someone make music and I was like ecstatic that I had a chance, ya feel?

The two of us hit it off alright, nothing overtly creepy or red flags, but my god the fucking dude is absolutely out of his element in music! I still remember vividly that we had a voice chat in his server regarding Middle Eastern Music and I brought up that throat singing is interesting and he asks me if I could sing in Drop D. My interactions with him were weird. I wanted to keep a friendly business relationship with him, not friends or buddies (though I did try to play vidya with him once) but it felt like he had two conflicting ideas of what he wanted. On one hand he'd reach out to me about how school was being a pain and try to make small talk. The next he'd ask me to do things above my pay grade. I remember he made a wiki about himself and asked me to edit it out of nowhere, which I did fuck all with. I remember giving Zelos a screenshot of that. There was other small things too, like being unable to talk to when I was asking for payment. All in all, I made three to four tracks for the guy and got zero compensation. To be fair, I never gave a price, but anytime I would reach out for negotiations, he'd be impossible to reach.

As for the discord, there was a whole lot of weird shit. I am not a tech savvy guy, I know how to play a guitar and use mixcraft, so I never really spoke in his discord aside from VC's here and there, but here's some tidbits. There was an NSFW channel that struck me as 'what the fuck' I never wanted to see Vaporeon getting fucked, but I did. Sean would spend hours in a voice channel, just waiting for someone to join and it would be super awkward because he'd perk up the moment someone joined. He's a totally different person off camera. He lacks any and all stage presence to where anyone could talk over him.

There was also Thaddeus McMichael who I thought was some sorta local celebrity until I saw him in a stream and admit that he's in a halfway house for sexual charges. When Thad joined the server, I remember leaving becaause fuck that. My music teacher always said show me who you hang out with and I'll show you who you are. I can't associate with that guy. As for this whole Chris and Sean drama, it sickens me. I had no idea people were capable of so much horrible shit, let alone I could be associated with them.

It's no secret that Zelos has been leaking information and at one point, Sean actually messaged me. The message was nothing special, just links to my bandcamp, facebook, youtube channel and my email. There was a real shit eating smiley face too. I ended up unblocking him and adding him back to get his side of the story and that's what I get? I guess it proved you guys right in saying he's a piece of shit.

easy

baby you got what i need
kiwifarms.net
There was an NSFW channel that struck me as 'what the fuck' I never wanted to see Vaporeon getting fucked
good god. y'know, i think we all suspected it but jesus christ Sean. Not even an espeon?
Musicbro really seems like the most sensible person to ever interact with Sean. The bit about the people you hang out with showing your own worth is something everyone should really take to heart. So many people have been involved with Sean just because they wanted to see what would happen with the Knights, or whatever when the warning signs were always there that Sean was a creepazoid.

also i still can't get over him asking Musicbro to sing in drop d lmao

Last edited:

anliteralidiot

#savegoober
kiwifarms.net
Vapor
good god. y'know, i think we all suspected it but jesus christ Sean. Not even an espeon?
Musicbro really seems like the most sensible person to ever interact with Sean. The bit about the people you hang out with showing your own worth is something everyone should really take to heart. So many people have been involved with Sean just because they wanted to see what would happen with the Knights, or whatever when the warning signs were always there that Sean was a creepazoid.

also i still can't get over him asking Musicbro to sing in drop d lmao
Vaporeon might be from this Haram copypasta about it being the most fuckable, but my powerlevel spaghetti is showing.

I wish Musicbro could've said he would sing it with his throat voice.