Second Wave of COVID - Not Gonna Happen In The U.S.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know it may not be 4-D chess but it's a pretty good checkers move, shut down economy for two month, make people stir crazy, poor, and depressed, start pushing race baiting stories to enrage them when the numbers die down and the virus turns out to be relatively harmless, endorse riots and protest, numbers spike up because of close proximity, repeat process till economy collapses.

The Crow

Forever Changed
kiwifarms.net
>Not gonna happen in the U.S.

If it does end up having, it will confirm all of my suspicions about the future of the U.S. Covid-19 Wave 1>>>>Rioting and Protests that conveniently were never stopped when they stopped everyone who protested the quarantines and shutting down of businesses just a month or so beforehand>>>>>>Covid-19 Wave 2...... what a perfect little ongoing psyop.....

repeat process till economy collapses.
Indeed, this is the endgame, how else will the Illuminati cause the implosion of the United States so that they can usher in a New World Order?

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, everything's taking a u-turn and they're ramping up the restrictions again. I've lost all hope in anything. I tried playing vidya but that didn't fucking help and just made me more anxious. I'm really afraid it's too late to do anything and the "new normal" is actually going to end up reality.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Sammy Hagar doesn't give a fuck about a second wave and wants to play concerts regardless of Corona-chan.
There’s been a variety of responses to the ongoing coronavirus in how it’s impacted the world at large and concert business as a whole. But Sammy Hagar has taken it to another level.

In an interview with Rolling Stone as part of a piece where they spoke to 14 artists about how they’re dealing with the pandemic, and the former Van Halen singer didn’t hold back.

“I’ll be comfortable playing a show before there’s a vaccine, if it’s declining and seems to be going away. I’m going to make a radical statement here. This is hard to say without stirring somebody up, but truthfully, I’d rather personally get sick and even die, if that’s what it takes,” Hagar said.

He went on to say that he’s willing to pay the ultimate price in order to help save the economy if that’s what it takes.

“I would rather see everyone go back to work. If some of us have to sacrifice on that, OK. I will die for my children and my grandchildren to have a life anywhere close to the life that I had in this wonderful country. That’s just the way that I feel about it.”

And he concluded: “But there may be a time where we have to sacrifice. I mean, how many people die on the Earth every day? I have no idea. I’m sorry to say it, but we all gotta die, man.”

Tags
None