Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think most of the likes are reflexive. As we know, Violet is a poor oppressed trans woman, so gets literal oppression points on Twitter. And at the start, his rambles often appear to make sense to that crowd. They follow the thread for a bit, but drop off as following it becomes too much effort, so the likes decrease .
I imagine naive or inexperienced troons entering a Googleshng with high hopes, and becoming increasingly confused as his bizarre, vague references and insinuations add up and coherency drops to zero.

AirdropShitposts

F for Violet Cassandra Ocean (2019-2020)
kiwifarms.net
It takes every bit of my conscious thought to resist rating your post autistic when you convey Jake's overblown, unreadable twitter rants. I don't understand how anyone actually follows him and has him unmuted (someone must because he occasionally gets likes). I have to assume it's some mutual troon thing.
Ah, I understand what you're saying, you want more Jakesplanations and does he ever provide!

But first:
1574882153450.png

Anyway, Jakesplaination on trans dating again:
1574882248275.png

1574882284696.png

1574882302919.png

I really love the part about trans women causing longer lines at the pharmacy, it made me go "heh, oh Jake you card you!"
1574882352574.png

1574882391487.png

Jake subtweets his mom about her dead mother:
1574882209561.png

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Can you imagine Jake crashing his grandmother's funeral (because he wasn't invited), and whining about how he's "literally being murdered" whenever a family member calls him Jake instead Violet?

It's more likely that Mommy is going to drag him along, and he's going to sit there sulking the whole time and then troddle back to his attic to Googleshng for 4 hours about how everyone in his family deadnamed him (even though none of them are aware of his trans-LARPing) and some random strangers mistook him for a sexy True and Honest Woman.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we make Jakesplaning a thing?
It's just mansplaining except incoherent. I thought we already called it gnomesplaining.

His stupid twitter tick of not finishing sentences might be the thing that I find most sickening about Jake. How can anyone work so hard at being so incapable of expressing themselves? And he calls himself a writer.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, once again the binary. If you are a lesbian and you aren’t attracted to bearded, bald-headed Jake, you have a “murderous hatred of trans women.” What an incel.

Konstantin Romanov

kiwifarms.net
Ah, I understand what you're saying, you want more Jakesplanations and does he ever provide!

But first:
View attachment 1027504

Anyway, Jakesplaination on trans dating again:
View attachment 1027507
View attachment 1027508
View attachment 1027509

I really love the part about trans women causing longer lines at the pharmacy, it made me go "heh, oh Jake you card you!"
View attachment 1027510
View attachment 1027511

Jake subtweets his mom about her dead mother:
View attachment 1027505
"Lesbians who don't want tranny cock are secretly straight"
For the life of me I can't understand how someone gets this far away from reality. I feel like just reading this is twisting my brain into some non-euclidean shape.

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
Someone got up early today. The Jakesplanation machine is already fired up for some gnomesplaining.

"I'm saying that as someone who would most likely be tagged with "Terrorism Expert" if anyone were ever inclined to interview me."
1574893455529.png

1574893479800.png

"I have not one clue what this thread is about, but"
1574893531494.png

Joe and Bill, a love story:
1574893583934.png

1574893612455.png

1574893637349.png

1574893664471.png

1574893706892.png

1574893827310.png

I assume he's going to keep going...

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
Ah, once again the binary. If you are a lesbian and you aren’t attracted to bearded, bald-headed Jake, you have a “murderous hatred of trans women.” What an incel.
Now that he's starting to express sexual interests he's a bonafide incel. Jake will never be kissed, I genuinely think he's past the point where that could ever be a possibility even if he applies great effort to change for the better.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I'm saying that as someone who would most likely be tagged with "Terrorism Expert" if anyone were ever inclined to interview me."
I've seen some asinine declarations of expertise on CNN but I think even they wouldn't be able to stomach this one

Although Jake, a white man, does have experience in trying to collect a hate mob for terrorizing POC women online.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
6DAA38F0-3E29-4EBE-A397-0DB78A38B51D.png
Terrorism experts are typically senior members of law enforcement or the armed forces with experience of dealing directly with terrorists. They might be respected academics who have made extensive studies on the subject. They may even be former terrorists themselves. What they are not is very fat unemployed men who live in their mother’s attics.

Jake has no expertise. What he has is bare assertions, unbacked by evidence, heavily biased and requiring massive leaps of logic. Most of what he waffles on about isn’t even terrorism - it’s hyperbole to implicate people he doesn’t like in crimes that don’t happen. His insight pretty much consists of “radical groups seek disaffected people,“ which isn’t exactly news.

If anyone interviewed Jake, they wouldn’t call him a terrorism expert, they’d call him a waste of police time. More likely they’d call him a pathetic fantasist or possibly a disturbed man.

776565BD-DB36-4492-B53A-EC1F57957F2F.jpeg
Do you know anyone like that, Violet?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If anyone interviewed Jake, they wouldn’t call him a terrorism expert, they’d call him a waste of police time. More likely they’d call him a pathetic fantasist or possibly a disturbed man.
On the few occasions when someone like Jake is discussed by the media, they usually use terms like "loner" and "history of mental illness" and "he had few friends" and "neighbors described him as."

They never use words like "expert."

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
These are the two people who are with me heading down the abyss liking his every tweet:
1574896608220.png

The terrorism expert is finally getting to the point:
1574896886015.png

1574896908810.png

He spent nine minutes on this tweet and pulled me back in with "the safety procedures":
1574897568217.png

Last edited: