Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the two people who are with me heading down the abyss liking his every tweet:
View attachment 1027776

The terrorism expert is finally getting to the point:
View attachment 1027780
View attachment 1027782

He spent nine minutes on this tweet and pulled me back in with "the safety procedures":
View attachment 1027805
Jake makes unsubstantiated allegations of paedophilia all the time. He did it last week, related to this very issue. How can a person be this lacking in self-awareness? Is the beard leaching nutrients from his brain or something?

AirdropShitposts

Jake Alley is @SecretGamerGrrl's glandular problem
kiwifarms.net
how can he still be going???
1574898553988.png

Jake makes unsubstantiated allegations of paedophilia all the time.
What? No! Never! He's always very careful to be specific and only stick to the facts:
1574898479535.png

1574898303743.png

1574898344953.png

1574898440580.png

1574898462524.png

1574898367848.png

1574898410038.png

1574898497723.png

and those are just from the first ten ones off a search of his tweets for "pedophile" lol

lmao just tweeted this in his Googleshng
1574898876107.png

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how can he still be going???
1574898553988.png
The attic gnome is purposely trying to drive us insane or bore us to death. He must have noticed that Hellfire has given up on archiving his madness, and seeks to do the same to us.

Once again, Jake is up to his slimy tricks. "Oh, let me just mention Eron in the same breath as Trump and pedos. I'm not saying his is associated with either, but if you make that connection it is totally not my fault!"

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
1574900482147.png

1574900515584.png

what a faggot

he managed to go back and push the Googleshng to four hours
1574902340247.png

Last edited:

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ - Jake isn't even trying to be truthful AT ALL.

"reading the polls better than most one year"

LOLNOPE. Nate Silver is a gay, liberal Jew who accurately predicted the outcomes of 49/50 states in 2008 and all 50 states in 2012 using a statistical system he originally developed for baseball.

Clearly all the earmarks of a Republican.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
Jake is like that uncle everyone rolls their eyes at when Thanksgiving comes around, who totally knows the inside scoop about everything and has far-fetched theories to explain his crazy worldview.

Imagine what it must be like to spend turkey day with the gnome. I wonder if he even offers to help his mom cook or clean now that he's her daughter. Her first Thanksgiving without her own mom, I sure hope Jake is kind to her during what must be a tough time that he'd certainly want help with if it happened to him.

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
lol fuck me, I just had to take a peek and see what that shotgun thing was supposed to be all about and instead I get this ongoing mess:
1574908318307.png

1574908532441.png

1574908585941.png

• Winner
Reactions: C3PBRO

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake is like that uncle everyone rolls their eyes at when Thanksgiving comes around, who totally knows the inside scoop about everything and has far-fetched theories to explain his crazy worldview.

Imagine what it must be like to spend turkey day with the gnome. I wonder if he even offers to help his mom cook or clean now that he's her daughter. Her first Thanksgiving without her own mom, I sure hope Jake is kind to her during what must be a tough time that he'd certainly want help with if it happened to him.
Bold of you to assume he leaves the attic when family visit.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why is there always such a long gap between tweets when he purposefully ends in the middle of a sentence?
I forget the source but supposedly it is to make it hard for "Nazis" to quote him. The fact that it makes it completely unintelligible for anyone else who might be masochistic enough to want to read a Googleshng eludes him.

I think it's just that he's lazy and literally shits himself in the middle of his dumb rants and can't go on any more, or is watching Kamen Rider, or masturbating, or some other shit.