Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

AirdropShitposts

Jake Alley is @SecretGamerGrrl's glandular problem
kiwifarms.net
"You need to be a real dedicated scholar of the chans ... That said I've done the research, and you're listening, so settle in." - Terrorism Expert Violet Hargrave
1574945957494.png

1574946030510.png

1574946069719.png

AirdropShitposts

Jake Alley is @SecretGamerGrrl's glandular problem
kiwifarms.net
I've seen some asinine declarations of expertise on CNN but I think even they wouldn't be able to stomach this one

Although Jake, a white man, does have experience in trying to collect a hate mob for terrorizing POC women online.
Terrorism experts are typically senior members of law enforcement or the armed forces with experience of dealing directly with terrorists. They might be respected academics who have made extensive studies on the subject. They may even be former terrorists themselves. What they are not is very fat unemployed men who live in their mother’s attics.

Jake has no expertise. What he has is bare assertions, unbacked by evidence, heavily biased and requiring massive leaps of logic. Most of what he waffles on about isn’t even terrorism - it’s hyperbole to implicate people he doesn’t like in crimes that don’t happen. His insight pretty much consists of “radical groups seek disaffected people,“ which isn’t exactly news.

If anyone interviewed Jake, they wouldn’t call him a terrorism expert, they’d call him a waste of police time. More likely they’d call him a pathetic fantasist or possibly a disturbed man.
Do you know anyone like that, Violet?
On the few occasions when someone like Jake is discussed by the media, they usually use terms like "loner" and "history of mental illness" and "he had few friends" and "neighbors described him as."

They never use words like "expert."
It's a good thing I've been occasionally puttering around in the Jake Alley Research Institute archives to see what might be good to go in an updated summary/first post because I was able to quickly debunk and disprove these Nazi smears before they could spread through whisper networks to Zoe.

1574950388942.png

"Politicians and academics often pick my brain on this subject, and I quite often deal with major platforms cancelling on me because of 'the controversy' I'd create."

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a good thing I've been occasionally puttering around in the Jake Alley Research Institute archives to see what might be good to go in an updated summary/first post because I was able to quickly debunk and disprove these Nazi smears before they could spread through whisper networks to Zoe.

View attachment 1028637

"Politicians and academics often pick my brain on this subject, and I quite often deal with majore platforms cancelling on me because of 'the controversy' I'd create."
How did I miss this? My God, I’ve seen some USI before, but this is the next level. Yet again I have the mental image of a bunch of high-powered academics in conference, all waiting with bated breath for the wisdom of the fat NEET in sweatpants.

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would pay good money to see Jake get trotted out on live TV as a "terrorism expert".

He'd come glomping out in his sped velcro shoes, smelly sweat pants he wore for two weeks in a row, and a t-shirt covered in food stains, the grey hairs in his gnome beard sparkling from the studio lights. Can you imagine Jake trying to do a real live Googleshng? The audience's' eyes would glaze over and the host would have to be prodded to keep from falling asleep in their chair. Then it culminates with him getting dragged off the set while he screams, "THE NAZIS HAVE FINALLY COME TO TAKE ME AWAY BECAUSE I AM A SUCH A STUNNING AND BRAVE TRANS WOMAN AND I ALONE CAN STOP THEM! IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS ZOE, I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE LET ME SLIDE INTO YOUR DMS AGAIN!!!!!!!"

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1028637

"Politicians and academics often pick my brain on this subject, and I quite often deal with major platforms cancelling on me because of 'the controversy' I'd create."
:story:

The sheer gall of this troon. The sheer delusion.

Pal, you're almost as worthless as Lucas Werner, and that's an extremely low bar to clear. Even a subsistence farmer in West Africa probably contributed more to humanity than Jake Alley of Niantic, CT.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would pay good money to see Jake get trotted out on live TV as a "terrorism expert".

He'd come glomping out in his sped velcro shoes, smelly sweat pants he wore for two weeks in a row, and a t-shirt covered in food stains, the grey hairs in his gnome beard sparkling from the studio lights. Can you imagine Jake trying to do a real live Googleshng? The audience's' eyes would glaze over and the host would have to be prodded to keep from falling asleep in their chair. Then it culminates with him getting dragged off the set while he screams, "THE NAZIS HAVE FINALLY COME TO TAKE ME AWAY BECAUSE I AM A SUCH A STUNNING AND BRAVE TRANS WOMAN AND I ALONE CAN STOP THEM! IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS ZOE, I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE LET ME SLIDE INTO YOUR DMS AGAIN!!!!!!!"
“Mr Hargrave - sorry, for some reason it has you down as Violet - do you think ISIS is likely to change their tactics under Qurayshi?”
“Well, what most people don’t realise is that ISIS was invented by 8chan in order to promote murderous hatred of trans women because hey, that’s how Nazis operate. Their most common tactic is...” (leaves room, returns) “... to start baseless rumours that someone eats babies. Yon person then becomes isolated because of that whole whisper campaign by full-on Nazis. And-“ (leaves room, returns) “-the important thing to remember about Gamergate is that it’s radicalised literally millions of people...”

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
Even a subsistence farmer in West Africa probably contributed more to humanity than Jake Alley of Niantic, CT.
The only thing I disagree with here is the word "probably." A successful subsistence farmer in West Africa certainly supports himself and a family, and incidentally probably works much harder than I do for a tiny percentage of what I earn. Jake Alley is purely a parasite.

Konstantin Romanov

kiwifarms.net
"So anyone playing the devil's advocate game with bigots like Yiannopoulos and Zucker have no excuse not to demand platforms for me as well."
The problem with that, Jake, is for the analogy to work you would have to secure a commitment from an actual public venue to physically host you, have them default on or add ridiculous conditions to the resulting business obligation and then name said venue. You would then, assuming your audience of 3 successfully got you reinstated, have to show up.

Reactions: Apteryx Owenii

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even a subsistence farmer in West Africa probably contributed more to humanity than Jake Alley of Niantic, CT.
Contributes more, has a far greater skillset, has actual hopes and dreams of attaining a better life for himself and his family by his own hard work, does not let himself get broken by the real shit life throws at him........

....anybody else suddenly want to crowdfund some hardworking nigga from Nigeria to become Jake's mom's lodger and Jake to be tied up in a shipping crate and mailed to Kinshasa?

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Mr Hargrave - sorry, for some reason it has you down as Violet - do you think ISIS is likely to change their tactics under Qurayshi?”
“Well, what most people don’t realise is that ISIS was invented by 8chan in order to promote murderous hatred of trans women because hey, that’s how Nazis operate. Their most common tactic is...” (leaves room, returns) “... to start baseless rumours that someone eats babies. Yon person then becomes isolated because of that whole whisper campaign by full-on Nazis. And-“ (leaves room, returns) “-the important thing to remember about Gamergate is that it’s radicalised literally millions of people...”
"Yes sir, that is correct. my name is Violet Hargr..."

"But our researchers say that you are Jak..."

"NO! Nope! They are totally wrong. I have no idea why people continue to mix me up with Jake Alley of Niantic, CT. We look nothing alike and I truly do not live anywhere near there."

"Ok, then....wh...where did that Hot Pocket come from? You didn't have it when you came in"

"Oh, I carry several in my beard for when yon hunger calls. Want one?"

"Dear lord, no!"

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1028637

"I'm an actual professional writer" no you aren't Jake you fat dumb motherfucker. That's even less true than "I'm a woman."

you would have to secure a commitment from an actual public venue to physically host you
It would have to be a big venue.

Because he's fat.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
1574963967174.png

Uhhhh.

That's as close to an admission as we'll ever see from him. That's a perfect description of Jake's emotional mix, and now we see the reasons for it.

Jake, talk to your therapist about your pedophilic urges that you're deeply ashamed of, and the connection between those desires and your stated asexuality (even while you remain fascinated by children's media and imagery). You need help for this a long time before you need assistance for dysphoria. Your transition won't make you less likely to offend, and it sounds from this like you really genuinely want to avoid committing a sexual offense and feel deeply ashamed of your desires. Perhaps you thought "asexuality" and female hormones would castrate you and cause the desire to stop?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone is not having a good Thanksgiving.
View attachment 1029009
Protect himself from what? If people are being mean to him on twatter, he can instantly protect himself from that by nuking his account. If there are people with whom he wants to remain in contact, he can either use other means or open a new account which is private except for carefully selected followers.