Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I alienated basically everyone I knew" it the one part of that whole screed that rings true. I don't know how much of a loser Jake was before "GG" but I know how much of one he was after.

Imagine if instead of losing his goddamn mind over the internet he had just found a D&D group and maybe even employment achievable with his complete lack of qualifications.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like the hard-veer away from reality he takes even when saying what would, ostensibly, be the closest thing to reality he's said in years - the damage that devoting your life to attacking people you regard as sub-human causes. He claims all of this fucked up his life, and it definitely did whatever pathetic living he was doing beforehand no favours.

But he just can't see beyond his black and white thinking. To him, the TERFs are attacking innocent, blameless trans people, while he was studying mass-murderers who killed numerous times during GamerGate, two complete lies. He thinks the only difference between him and these women (and Glinner, and Singal) is that they are wrong for regarding their enemy as sub-human, while he was entirely right to do so.

The vast, vast majority of people who have a problem with troons don't regard them as sub-human monsters; they think of them as damaged and mentally ill, some as victims, most as incredibly solipsistic and deluded but few as completely lacking in humanity. They're shit people, but they're still people. Jake, however, still thinks he was 'studying' monsters in human form, people who deserve to be murdered in the street, he hates them that much.

It's like the slightest glimmer of self-awareness is immediately drowned in Jake's self-importance, pomposity, and unwavering conviction that he is always right about all things. It's fascinating how he can see the similarities, and yet still draw the entirely wrong conclusions. His projection is insane, because he is exactly the men that he hates so much, and yet seems to think that his LARPing as a beautiful lady instead makes him the exact opposite.

It's just ... you couldn't write someone so lacking in self-awareness, you'd get told the character was too unrealistic.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite thing about a googlshng is seeing his first tweet get double-digit likes and watching the hearts fall off to zero, tweet by tweet.

But what is this nonsense about dead-and-dissected animal gifs? Who does this? We don't. Even Hitler loved his dogs. He must have fetched up on some rotten.com type site, seen something terrible and come to the conclusion that all bad people are on the same side.

Or he's making shit up.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Funny how Mama Jake and all the rest of his family can go out and about on the dangerous streets of Niantic and not get shot by us full-time fascist Nazi gif-making lesbian rape squadies.
Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 10.41.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 10.43.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 10.44.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 10.44.27 AM.png
If they kept stats on psychotic breaks, perhaps one particular block in Niantic would light up on the map.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
Funny how Mama Jake and all the rest of his family can go out and about on the dangerous streets of Niantic and not get shot by us full-time fascist Nazi gif-making lesbian rape squadies.
If they kept stats on psychotic breaks, perhaps one particular block in Niantic would light up on the map.
In his made up scenario, or in real life if he actually bought into it, did he ever tell his mother about the nazi assassins that might swing by the house looking to murder a woman?

Reactions: wabbits

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
In his made up scenario, or in real life if he actually bought into it, did he ever tell his mother about the nazi assassins that might swing by the house looking to murder a woman?
If he did, his mom, probably prevented herself from rolling her eyes and even responding with anything verbal, having some idea of what her son has bought into

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But what is this nonsense about dead-and-dissected animal gifs? Who does this? We don't. Even Hitler loved his dogs. He must have fetched up on some rotten.com type site, seen something terrible and come to the conclusion that all bad people are on the same side.
His social isolation and frantic catastrophising have led him to believe that all evil people are part of the same group. Or possibly he’s trying to step up the evilness quotient of his nebulous enemies in the hope that someone will have them arrested and killed for him.
I know he's lying but the image of Jake busting into the Iron March forums Guy Incognito style going "hello there fellow Nazis I am Swastika Mckilljew, won't you share your nefarious plans with me?" Makes me laugh.
The obvious question he raises is, and then what? When he successfully predicted these murders, did he follow it up with the police? Did he, as an investigative journalist, write an article exposing these groups, the incompetence of the police and his own detective work? Did he contact the intended victims? Post a warning on Twitter? What’s the point of doing all this detective work if you’re not going to do anything other than tell Twitter after the fact that you totally knew?

A person who can unerringly predict terrorist attacks with greater accuracy than the police would be worth a fortune. Every PD and detective agency in the world would be consulting him. Every publication would be clamouring for his insight. Clint Eastwood would make a movie about him. He would not be ignored.

In conclusion, this inaction proves that Violet Hargrave, if that is her real name, is a monster who enjoys watching people from minorities getting murdered and is certainly a Nazi.

Or that he’s lying, and also fat.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he ever bought into it. He knows anyone who cares knows exactly where he is at all times and whether he's awake. If nobody's killed him yet, it's because nobody wants to.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In his made up scenario, he’s not Jake Alley and Violet’s identity is a mystery.