Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Jake started mentioning his apartment in June, and his grandma had her stroke last Christmas, so I think it's safe to say that his move was some time inbetween, since his grandma's stroke and the inevitable change in her housing/care would have been the catalyst to get him out of his mom's home.

For months we've been trying to decipher what Jake meant when he referred to his "apartment." While it's mind boggling that he has an actual, literal apartment, I feel like it's a good thing for any of us following him, because it means he still adheres to his autistic habit of only stretching the truth, instead of outright lying.

E: This also explains his recent claims that he visits the gym- his apartment has a workout room in the building.
So when he was talking about how he had no time because he was going to the gym, he was just waddling downstairs.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Never thought I’d see city living gnome. This makes me curious. Jake’s obviously angling for a tugboat but that’s a lot of money to be giving him each month. Obviously Rachel is getting concerned that Jake will end up on the streets when she dies and instigating this, but can you ever imagine Jake (I’m sorry legally Violet Cassandra Ocean) living a section 8 housing apartment?

Positron

What I say is incompatible with human dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dollars to donuts that the middle name Cassandra is because he warned people about Zoe and no one listened. The funny thing is that Zoe names her self insert in Goddess Mode Cassandra for similar reasons.
Jonathan "TransEthics" Holiday is another troon who regularly compares himself to Cassandra. But while the original Cassandra speaks the truth but is ignored, troon "Cassandras" are ignored because they bullshit and lie all the time.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan "TransEthics" Holiday is another troon who regularly compares himself to Cassandra. But while the original Cassandra speaks the truth but is ignored, troon "Cassandras" are ignored because they bullshit and lie all the time.
Their “predictions” tend to be about as accurate as Nostradamus. I can’t think of a single prediction Jake’s made that came true. He can’t even figure out what’s going on now.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1113657

I wonder if this "bad mood" is him tipping his hand re: the new dox. This is a man who can't even look at his own email without hand holding, I have a hard time believing he could bear to look at his thread frequently enough to catch the new info the day it's posted.
God he's such a little bitch.

And yes, that IS a tell. His gnomish way of confirming the dox, not that we needed it.

AirdropShitposts

F for Violet Cassandra Ocean (2019-2020)
kiwifarms.net
I will definitely need to update my recent "summary" post with this new information. Glad to see that once again Jake's reliance on reality for his stories solved a mystery we had while creating more.
"He is registered as Democratic"
Why did Jake change his name but not his gender?
This has to be a mistake on Connecticut's voter registration part. Just a name change is too perfect to be true.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
But all you need to change your name is an easily-obtainable court order. To change your gender marker, you need a doctor to sign off on your gender dysphoria. Remember when Jake went on and on a while back about doctors not being willing to give him some kind of life-changing service or do what he wanted? I wonder if he's been angling for this from the doctor that's helping him with his gout and diabetes.

EDIT: Jake already definitively claimed he did change the marker on his ID, no wiggle room.

1579925066353.png

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But all you need to change your name is an easily-obtainable court order. To change your gender marker, you need a doctor to sign off on your gender dysphoria. Remember when Jake went on and on a while back about doctors not being willing to give him some kind of life-changing service or do what he wanted? I wonder if he's been angling for this from the doctor that's helping him with his gout and diabetes.

EDIT: Jake already definitively claimed he did change the marker on his ID, no wiggle room.

View attachment 1114067

Jake's telling porkies. He doesn't have a licence.

1579926715437.png

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
Bet you dollars to donuts that only one burner on that stove is currently working because Jake doesn't know how to reposition the electric burners so they're fully plugged in. He's never lived on his own before or had to do any kind of maintenance. He may not even know that he could ask his building supervisor to take care of something if it's not working. He may think he'd have to pay for it, or fix it himself if it's in need of repair. Some first-time renters do stupid shit like that, it's not even uncommon. And Jake has no ability to be humble and admit he needs help or doesn't know how to do something, he always wants to sound like an expert.

aquariumwater

kiwifarms.net
Bet you dollars to donuts that only one burner on that stove is currently working because Jake doesn't know how to reposition the electric burners so they're fully plugged in. He's never lived on his own before or had to do any kind of maintenance. He may not even know that he could ask his building supervisor to take care of something if it's not working. He may think he'd have to pay for it, or fix it himself if it's in need of repair. Some first-time renters do stupid shit like that, it's not even uncommon. And Jake has no ability to be humble and admit he needs help or doesn't know how to do something, he always wants to sound like an expert.
Jake is a hygiene-challenged shut in with no home training in a studio apartment. He's been alone there for at least 6 months. Jake's neckbeard nest undoubtedly includes half a year's worth of trash, dirty dishes, and take out containers piled up on every surface in that little kitchen. At best, he makes a dent in the filth to free up that one burner.

It's a real shame when historic buildings with nice fittings have hoarder tenants. Mama Alley should have stuck him in a generic beige box complex in the wrong part of town. It would be amaaaaazing to read his rants while he tries to reconcile his wokeness with being surrounded by actual black people.

AirdropShitposts

F for Violet Cassandra Ocean (2019-2020)
kiwifarms.net
Right, we need to ignore that he's basically 40 years old. He's more like a college student living on their own for the first time. Except he's deathly afraid of people. And he has no roommates as resources. So all those standard college student fears of the landlords is exacerbated. When most landlords know the type of tenet and would want to know something like the burners being bad because that likely means a bunch of problems and putting them off can lead to more problems.

One that I always think of is how even if you caused something like a leak, you have to tell the landlord because they want to know about that kind of thing immediately and so it can get fixed. They'll be way more angry if they find out when you moved out. Of course, in a lot of leases a ton of stuff is the landlords responsibility anyway, even if you could fix it. I've lived places where stuff like the smoke detector battery is their responsibility and you can literally just notify and they'll come change it. Even though it's one of the simplest things you can do yourself. (And I did because it was the middle of the night but that's not really the point I just want to seem like a real man to my fellow KiwiFarms members.)

I assume Jake is just lying but definitely a backup is him just refusing to do anything until shit falls apart or he outright ignores things he doesn't understand.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
Right, we need to ignore that he's basically 40 years old. He's more like a college student living on their own for the first time. Except he's deathly afraid of people. And he has no roommates as resources. So all those standard college student fears of the landlords is exacerbated. When most landlords know the type of tenet and would want to know something like the burners being bad because that likely means a bunch of problems and putting them off can lead to more problems.
It makes me wonder if Jake spends any time at his natal home. He is all alone several miles from the home he shared with his mother for almost 40 years. Moving into a new apartment or house can feel awkward for a week or two for normal adults, for him it must be an insane experience.
He's still tweeting about the abusive family members that manhandles him verbally, there's been little change in that and we know it's mom he's talking about so she's still a big part of his life. Maybe he's got a deal with his mother that he can be at home during weekdays but clear out when the weekend comes so she can have a gentleman caller coming over or something like that, like a halfway house situation or training wheels for him living on his own. I sincerely doubt he sought out and got the apartment by himself.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1113657

I wonder if this "bad mood" is him tipping his hand re: the new dox. This is a man who can't even look at his own email without hand holding, I have a hard time believing he could bear to look at his thread frequently enough to catch the new info the day it's posted.
Christ, what an asshole. This is the guy who whines that he has no friends, telling the closest thing he has to friends to fuck off.