Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

AirdropShitposts

Jake Alley is @SecretGamerGrrl's glandular problem
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me what a "noise making thing" is?
It is from one of his classic Googleshngs: https://twitter.com/SecretGamerGrrl/status/1047181780044996608 (http://archive.ph/uitXP)
This morning I was woken up with a blow to the head when a shoddy standing lamp spontaneously fell over, waking me up from one of the nightmares I've been having for the last month or so whenever I actually manage to sleep, thanks to unrelenting stalkers driving my friends away.

The worst thing about the particular hell I am presently living through is knowing from experience that any time I express pain over how I'm being attacked, some set of my attackers will attempt to reframe it as an "an attack" on them, rallying support by pointing at my pain and shouting "Look! There she goes again! She's acting like she's wounded and in pain to make us all look like monsters! How dare she!?" That's the format this abuse always takes. And it works. It works so well, and so consistently, on everyone it ever needs to work on. All the time.

It works so well because we never question where animosity comes from, or whether it's even present. "Maybe she's crying because she's in pain, or maybe she's just faking it to make her antagonists look bad!" It works so well because when people shout that, they really mean it.

None of them see me as a human being deserving of any sort of empathy. I'm just this evil thing they need to destroy, because it keeps making noises that make people angry at them somehow. Who knows why that thing keeps making those noises? It must just hate them! It must hate them with such conviction that even when they kick it really hard to make it stop, it just makes the noises even louder! What a horrible thing it is! It has to be silenced!

My situation is that I (or someone I care about) just get hurt a lot, by a lot of different people. Usually I can't see who. I just feel the impact.

So I just shout "Ow! That hurts! Please stop!" But that's still noise, so I'm a Noise Making Thing, and people think I'm making the noise at them, and so they hurt me, and I make more noise, and more people get angry because they think it's about them, ESPECIALLY if they aren't even the one who delivered that last kick. "This time I'm REALLY innocent, so what the hell!?" I'd assume they think. And it just snowballs as all these people keep hurting me because I cry when I get hurt and they all view that as a personal attack and they end up conspiring and trading notes and it turns into this bizarre inversion of a conspiracy theory where a bunch of otherwise unconnected people I generally don't even know exist end up with vast archives of everything I've ever said or done and dedicated websites to discuss how I'm secretly plotting against all of them, and looking for weird coded messages about me.

And then when people shove all this madness in the faces of my friends, they buy into it. Because my friends DO have empathy, and DO ask "why would anyone make something like this up?" but for some reason they don't question whether it's a big ball of conspiracy nonsense that hinges on me having dozens or hundreds of secret grudges against total strangers with no clear motives to any of them or any sort of effort being made to do any of them harm beyond working coded messages into what on the surface seem like perfectly normal statements like "would whoever is badgering my friends with screenshots of random twitter posts from several years ago to turn them against me please stop."

It's not even that this is destroying my life. It already has, but it just keeps kicking at the ashes and stomping on anything that looks like it's still moving in the wreckage. And I don't think it's ever going to stop no matter how much I beg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, there’s a lot to unpick here. “Fan fiction” is firmly entrenched in the Jaketionary, it seems. But it’s not the failsafe way of shooting people down he seems to think, for the simple reason that the “fan fiction” makes sense and Jake’s version of events doesn’t. He apparently relies solely on his Patreon, which doesn’t cover his rent - so how is he not homeless? Apparently the traumatic ride to nowhere wasn’t a cab - so why did he get in? There’s only one kind of person who gets into a stranger’s car wearing an inappropriate skirt, and I always figured Jake would be more on the “consumer” side of that industry.

Here’s a bit of fan fiction - what if Jake decided to bite the bullet and get a hooker, only for some sketchy pimp dude to take his money and drop him in the middle of nowhere?

AirdropShitposts

Jake Alley is @SecretGamerGrrl's glandular problem
kiwifarms.net
Clearly what happened is Glinner sent him a DM telling him to get dressed up nice and sexy for the car he was sending to take Violet to a private plane so they could talk and "makeup." Then the driver drove to the nearest abandoned mall and told Violet to get out and sped away.

Copyright 2020 Violet Hargrave All Rights Reserved

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
Apparently the traumatic ride to nowhere wasn’t a cab - so why did he get in?
Maybe he knew the owner/driver of the car and maybe that person said "I'll just drop you off here, it's close enough". Then he whined about it being cold outside so it would better if she dropped him off right at the door of his building. Don't know who that person could be though, maybe one of his abusers?

Reactions: heathercho

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he still using Violet Hargrave as a pen name of is he using some variant of Violet Cassandra Ocean now?
I don’t think so. He kept the name change a secret, so using the new name would prove that we’re correct, he got doxed again and he’s Jake Alley.

Ultimately it’s all academic, because all he writes is Twitter rants.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's time for our semi-annual Calling Out Of The Jake For His Shit already? Sweet! I particularly liked that one of Jake's defenders automatically jumped to 'I thought x was trans, but if they're going after a True and Honest trans woman like Jake then maybe they're not, because only cis people call out trans people!'

Jake's also subscribing to the Basic Becky School of Unintended Truths - by drawing attention to and quote-tweeting the actual pushback he's receiving, he's showing that the constant stream of attacks and death threats he claims to receive is bullshit. Like Becky, he posts receipts the moment he can, or if they're harder to spin as a baseless attack he constantly refers to them in a way that makes them easily findable. The only reason he's not trying to get his followers to report the thousands of Nazis, Russian bots and TERF Gamergater incels that clog his feed on the daily, then, is because they don't exist.

Try a whisper campaign, Jake. Those have worked so well for you in the past...

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he knew the owner/driver of the car and maybe that person said "I'll just drop you off here, it's close enough". Then he whined about it being cold outside so it would better if she dropped him off right at the door of his building. Don't know who that person could be though, maybe one of his abusers?
I still think it was a rideshare service. He never denied using them, he just said that one particular scenario wasn't what had him upset. It's a classic gnomish misdirection technique: say something very specific while implying something general. It's a version of the motte-and-bailey argument for the beards-and-conical-hats crowd.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do true and honest women want one day after being terrified and harassed during a ride gone wrong?

Thigh high socks, of course.

View attachment 1143611
I'm kind of stuck on the image of Jake wearing thigh high socks that all posts after this were background noise.

The cheap red wig, those sausage fingers, long gnome beard, thin skirt, pert "girlie" nipples, thigh highs and velcro sneakers....

It's so surrealist absurd, I love it. We need that shit commisioned as some tumblr art.
He could be the new GG Vivian.

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of stuck on the image of Jake wearing thigh high socks that all posts after this were background noise.

The cheap red wig, those sausage fingers, long gnome beard, thin skirt, pert "girlie" nipples, thigh highs and velcro sneakers....

It's so surrealist absurd, I love it. We need that shit commisioned as some tumblr art.
He could be the new GG Vivian.
I'm almost tempted to book a flight to Niantic just to hang around Yon Comic Book Shop and take surveillance of Jake in his "Violet Ocean" get up.

Of course, it would be a waste of time and money because i'm quite sure that Jake still waddles around in his gnome attire of threadbare t-shirts, sweatpants dusted in stale Hot Pockets crumbs, and Velcro sped shoes.

Dirty Mug

Unwashed mass
kiwifarms.net

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
Jake continues to chimp out in a +1000 word essay about being "harrassed" and "stalked". Claims to have filled police reports, says he's famous and a celebrity, says that him being a "celebrity" is the reason why the authorities won't do shit to his "stalkers" and "harassers" and is usual sperging about being in danger because people make fun of him over the internet.
With all the reports I've been filing lately about harassment, stalking, etc. I'm thinking a lot about the whole concept of being famous and the damn weird position I'm personally in.

Like, while this really isn't something I at all agree with, as a society we seem to have this collective agreement that if someone is "a celebrity" then it's reasonable, expected and perfectly fine for thousands if not millions of complete strangers to form really strong, personal, often downright violent/zealous thoughts about literally every aspect of that person's life body, views, peers, and fashion choices any given day, including a whole host of details they simply imagine/project onto that person having no realistic way to actually know what they're like in any real sense.

And pretty much all of this crosses so far over the line of what is in any way appropriate that no one would argue talking about a regular normal non-celebrity is a massive red flag and if someone just looks at some random woman on the other side of a coffee shop, decides they must know her zodiac sign extended family tree, and brand of underwear some sort of immediate intervention is required.

For celebrities though, "it's fine." When pressed on WHY it's fine, most people will answer something like "Well they signed up for it (which is totally false) or "they're rich and can afford extra security" which is true way less often than most people assume, and also completely fails to work as any excuse. Or, and this is the closest to being actually true, there's this vague notion that being famous, in and of itself, inherently protects people from any sort of harm and suffering.

Part of that is that there's some degree of counter-weighting. If you're famous enough that there's a thousand unhinged scumbags who gather on internet forums to discuss how much they hate you and want you dead, it's generally safe to assume there are a thousand unhinged scumbags that worship you and would take a bullet for you (exact ratio to vary of course), so it's not unreasonable to assume the latter group is going to find the former group and they'll have some big screaming argument over you that keeps both busy and you aren't even around for it or affected by it.

And another part of it is that when you are famous, media outlets love to write about what's going on with you when they have nothing better to write about. And like I RTed a whole slew of posts about, major media coverage of abuse and harassment tends to light a fire under the people in positions to actually enforce serious consequences for that. Hence why I say you get better results reporting harassment to Buzzfeed than to Twitter Support. Now here's where this gets all weird and personal. I am not, by anything approaching a reasonable standard, in any way a celebrity. Never been in front of a camera, never wrote a book, never recorded a song, never been on a stage, never actually even held a minimum wage job for longer than... I think it was 2 weeks? Maybe a month? Nobody should really know who I am, I have no fans, nobody would ever have reason to write about me, etc. I am a non-celebrity... ... in the eyes of people who do not hate me.

Because I am, in fact, a HUGE celebrity to people who do hate me. Like, a freaking A-lister. Like, if I had to take a stab at a rough benchmark, I'm comfortable estimating that I probably have a contingent of ill-wishers as large and obsessed with seeing me suffer as any given Hollywood actress.

No seriously. There are multiple websites out there that are just these bizarre shrines and gathering places for people to try and find out my personal details and lazily plot my murder. People do whole podcasts dedicated to talking about how awful I am. Several legitimate celebrities totally have some weird wrathful fixation on me, including, off the top of my head, a star of Firefly, the writer of The IT Crowd, execs rom multiple video game studios including Blizzard, the chief editors of... I want to say 3 different news sites? And that's without counting far right "news sites," if you want to count those, add in all of them, pretty sure the director of that crappy Netflix orc movie, and if
not the star of Star Trek, then his twitter intern at least. And honestly I'm probably forgetting a ton.

So... I have the thousands of people wishing me dead and trying to make it happen but I don't have any of the thousands of people worshiping me and keeping them busy fighting And despite dealing with more life-threatening abuse harassment and stalking than... honestly anyone who at all springs to mind, without any of the counterweights that keep similar levels in check for actual celebrities, I honestly can't envision anyone ever thinking to write a news story about the armies of stalkers sending me threats, writing bizarre fan fiction about my life, passing around photos pulled from a hive full of radical far-right terrorists, claiming they're what I look like and that I'm some bald man with a beard, or anything else that's had me living like a cornered animal being hunted for sport for the past half a decade, and with literally no consequences of any kind to ever worry about, this means there is no reason to suspect any of these people will ever feel the need to stop, and new recruits to Hate life will continue to use abusing me as some sort of right of passage, at LEAST up until the day one of them finally succeeds in getting me killed.

So... that really sucks?

Seriously if anyone ever has some column inches to fill on a slow day, maybe throw me a pity interview to at least put a slight fear of social or legal consequences into at least a few of my countless hordes of stalkers? I mean, I can make it entertaining, and weave in plenty of shocking horror stories about the aforementioned celebrities. Might be able to spin things that way?
LOL at Jake thinking he's famous. The only places I've ever seen him be brought up are here and a few circles on Twitter. Also, nice job using over 1000 words to say the same few points multiple times, Jake.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake continues to chimp out in a +1000 word essay about being "harrassed" and "stalked". Claims to have filled police reports, says he's famous and a celebrity, says that him being a "celebrity" is the reason why the authorities won't do shit to his "stalkers" and "harassers" and is usual sperging about being in danger because people make fun of him over the internet.

LOL at Jake thinking he's famous. The only places I've ever seen him be brought up are here and a few circles on Twitter. Also, nice job using over 1000 words to say the same few points multiple times, Jake.
Note that he doesn’t actually deny being a bald man with a beard.

I don’t know how many times we have to point this out, but if we have his identity all wrong, then he has no reason to hide from us. Surely the sensible thing to do would be to not deny it, just let us go on believing that he’s a bald man with a beard and live happily as the unknown buxom redhead he obviously is.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net

Rule #1 for being a celebrity - if you have to tell people you are a celebrity, you are not a celebrity.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's right, actually. He is an A-lister lolcow. I don't suppose there are thousands of us in here enjoying Jake's slow decline, but there are likely hundreds. That's a pretty impressive fan base for a nobody Twitter addict.

We don't want him dead, of course. That would ruin the fun. We just want a glimpse of him in his purported woman costume.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jake thinks anyone who ever gave him pushback on Twitter wants him dead.

Because I am, in fact, a HUGE celebrity to people who do hate me. Like, a freaking A-lister. Like, if I had to take a stab at a rough benchmark, I'm comfortable estimating that I probably have a contingent of ill-wishers as large and obsessed with seeing me suffer as any given Hollywood actress.

No seriously. There are multiple websites out there that are just these bizarre shrines and gathering places for people to try and find out my personal details and lazily plot my murder. People do whole podcasts dedicated to talking about how awful I am. Several legitimate celebrities totally have some weird wrathful fixation on me, including, off the top of my head, a star of Firefly, the writer of The IT Crowd, execs rom multiple video game studios including Blizzard, the chief editors of... I want to say 3 different news sites? And that's without counting far right "news sites," if you want to count those, add in all of them, pretty sure the director of that crappy Netflix orc movie, and if not the star of Star Trek, then his twitter intern at least. And honestly I'm probably forgetting a ton.

Reactions: heathercho

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Where does he get the "wish him dead" from, other than pure fantasy?

Or is he just copying Wu et al by anthropomorphizing his "death threats", which really means any and all criticism?

Also, how do you lazily plot a murder? Take the, I don't know, candlestick I guess, and bonk, uh....Colonel Mustard probably? on the head or whatever. I guess in the library? Maybe the carport? Uh, fuck it. Just run him over with your miata.