Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

How will Disembodicon end?

• Jake forgets about it in a week

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Jake spergs about it for weeks, but it's 'too much effort' to do and he cancels it

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • Someone else does the same thing but competent, Jake rages for years

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • Jake cancels it due to paranoia

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Jake holds it, no one shows up

• Jake holds it, only 5 gross troons show up, spend entire time getting googleshng'd at

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Jake holds it, bans everyone for being 'secret nazi agents'

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Jake uses it as a scam for the next few weeks, then cancels it

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Jake holds it and it becomes a great success and makes Chelasy love him (lol)

• Jake dies of Coronavirus

Votes: 12 12.1%

• Total voters

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
kiwifarms.net
I see that he figured out how to change the title of the stream and game indicator, everything's turning up Jake Violet now, look out Ninja!

I didn't think I would ever see someone who is worse at 'feminizing' their voice than Chris Chan but here we are
The thing to remember is that Jake seemingly believes his voice naturally sounds incredibly feminine, I don't think he's trying to change it at all.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing to remember is that Jake seemingly believes his voice naturally sounds incredibly feminine, I don't think he's trying to change it at all.
It sound higher than you would expect for Jake. A huge walrus-looking dude like Jake, you’d expect to be a bass. But at best, he sounds like an effeminate gay guy.

Reactions: Hog On Ice

nicetry

kiwifarms.net
It sound higher than you would expect for Jake. A huge walrus-looking dude like Jake, you’d expect to be a bass. But at best, he sounds like an effeminate gay guy.
He just sounds like any random nerdy neckbeard streaming to an audience of 2. I don't get how this jives with any of the things he bleats on about constantly. Notably being in a constant state of terrifying fear.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just sounds like any random nerdy neckbeard streaming to an audience of 2. I don't get how this jives with any of the things he bleats on about constantly. Notably being in a constant state of terrifying fear.
I look forward to him coming here, realising that he’s doxed himself YET AGAIN, and posting a series of panicky tweets about how he’s in imminent danger and it wouldn’t be a bad thing if his followers brutally murdered us with box cutters.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if I want Jake to have started streaming because Basic Becky has been talking about camming, and he wants to be all 'twinsies girl boyfriend!' about it, even though he can never, ever show himself on camera.

The Twitch streaming seemed to come out of nowhere. Maybe he thinks if he uses his computer for streaming then he can claim a new desk as a deductible? Or it will give him more excuses to beg for games? He certainly wouldn't like anyone pointing out that his dire financial straits would suggest that, instead of playing these games, he could try and sell them, or the camera.

But it being something he's doing as a poor imitation of one of his most disgusting 'friends' that he aspires to also feels very Jake. Or at least it's the creepiest option, which is the same thing.

Video Games

WASH YOUR HAIR!
kiwifarms.net
He talks like he writes. I tuned in for a little while, during which Jake gave a lengthy explanation of... something (why Metroid randomizers are hard?), finishing up by saying, "Short answer is," (no one asked him any question) and giving a second long-winded explanation of the same thing.

He also still had the stream titled "Final Fantasy 6."

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like his previous endeavors he probably assumes that this one will be a roaring success. Jake is the worst but he imagines being hugely successful when his realistic long-term goal should be approaching the level of mediocre.
He really does embody the “??? -> PROFIT” meme. Which also involved gnomes.

An Ghost

Top Coof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he’s playing randomizers? Those are only interesting when somebody of supreme technical skill/knowledge scrapes together whatever they can to beat it. Jake can’t scrape crumbs out of his beard.

He didn’t even post about this on talking time because it would be a definitive link to googleshng. And doesn’t seem to have posted about it on tumblr or patreon. Maybe this is finally his attempt at socializing without mom to talk to. He needs to exert his signature authoritative rambling to somebody.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake's got a "weekly schedule" up on his Twitch now:
https://www.twitch.tv/secretgamergrrl/

Mo-
Tu-
We-
ThSpontaneous Zelda
Fr8 PM : Zelda. 6 AM : ???
Sa8 PM til LATE: Open to suggestions!
Su5 AM til LATE Suggestions!

If anyone is in the mood to corrective rape him, that's when you know you'll have an audience.
5am is early morning it cannot to “late” unless it’s all day a wraps around to evening again