Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

How will Disembodicon end?

• Jake forgets about it in a week

Votes: 23 6.8%
  • Jake spergs about it for weeks, but it's 'too much effort' to do and he cancels it

Votes: 53 15.7%
  • Someone else does the same thing but competent, Jake rages for years

Votes: 48 14.2%
  • Jake cancels it due to paranoia

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • Jake holds it, no one shows up

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • Jake holds it, only 5 gross troons show up, spend entire time getting googleshng'd at

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • Jake holds it, bans everyone for being 'secret nazi agents'

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Jake uses it as a scam for the next few weeks, then cancels it

Votes: 32 9.5%
  • Jake holds it and it becomes a great success and makes Chelasy love him (lol)

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • Jake dies of Coronavirus

Votes: 105 31.2%

• Total voters

Ashen One

bernie’s brains exploding with love lol ...sue me
kiwifarms.net
Not long now until Disembodicon!
I can't wait until it happens! Everything sounds so fun!

But what I'm most excited for are the panels hosted by no other than Secret Gamer Girl herself! "How to Start a Successful Twitch Channel" and "Cooking for One for Beginners" seem particularly interesting!

And best of all! If everyone behaves well, the con goers will get an extra hour in #the-ballpit. 🤗

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Googling Violet Hargrave gets you boardgamegeek, a board game designer website on the first page. Already listing Jake Alley as an alternate name.
I thought some Kiwi put that there.

Oh wait, denying us a victory is obviously the point, but in this case, even you are trapped by your own lies, so admitting the truth will just end your torment if you're smart.
Every time he denies it is hilarious. We knew he'd chimp out when he got doxed, but never thought it would take the form of a years-longdenial where he opted to completely destroy his own life rather than admit he's Jake.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's weird though because he also can't wait for them to end their side of the conversation with all his "uh huh" and "yep" inserts. It's like conversation just taxes him too much so he wants to rush through it. SFTheWolf will try to tell a story and he's trying to force it to the ending so he can mention some mundane thing on the screen.

Jake is really fat:
View attachment 1309143

Jack is a Nazi, Twitter is a hellsite:
View attachment 1309144View attachment 1309145

Here's his Saints Row 2 character from the latest stream :story:
View attachment 1309149
>Only following 4,000 people on Twitter
:medallion:

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake's mad at the farms again:

TL;DR: Jake whines about "stalkers sending him messages" about this thread, continues to deny being Jake Alley (shocking!), spergs about general tranny talking points, and then tries to act tough.
Jake Alley said:
So speaking of absurd magical beliefs and superstitions transphobes hold, I'm really surprised just how often I have some stalker set up a burner account and use it to send me a message consisting only of what KF's big ol' fanfic thread on me claims is my dead name. It's pitiful.

If you're going to say something that marks you as an obvious troll, I'm going to hit block no matter what your message is, so you just have the one quick shot to try and ruin my day with your single comment.

And I think they might really be aware of that and this is their best. Like... are transphobic bigots with no lives so disconnected from reality they think this is some sort of Rumpelstiltskin thing? Or Beetlejuice? Demon summoning? That dead names are some kind of magic words that cause special harm?

You don't deadname people for the same reason you don't just arbitrarily decide to start calling the woman who lives next door to you Bubba Jones. It's disrespectful, implicitly misgendering, and just kind of a weird thing to do. People remind people not to do it because... "well-meaning" idiots suffer from this ridiculous notion that they're providing extra, valuable information, rather than being assholes, and unsupportive family members keep telling themselves they aren't being abusive when they do it on purpose.

If you're already just some random bigot wasting your time checking a database for strangers to harass and notes on how to best do it... you being an asshole trying to misgender and disrespect me is kind of a given going in. And clearly not an accident. So like... even if your information is accurate, I already don't care at all about you or anything you say?

You'd be better off not doing any research or trying to be clever and just say "I want to hurt you." Still won't affect me, but at least you come across like maybe a serial killer rather than a pathetic dork who needed to check a walkthrough first before trying to harass someone.
"Won't affect me"- Jake Alley, a man who has frequent meltdowns about how he's scared for his safety and demands that his small ilk destroys all perceived threats. Why do fags like Jake try to act tough despite having constant meltdowns and whining about "internet harassment".

GethN7

Set free by truth, my only true judge is God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TL;DR: Jake whines about "stalkers sending him messages" about this thread, continues to deny being Jake Alley (shocking!), spergs about general tranny talking points, and then tries to act tough.

"Won't affect me"- Jake Alley, a man who has frequent meltdowns about how he's scared for his safety and demands that his small ilk destroys all perceived threats. Why do fags like Jake try to act tough despite having constant meltdowns and whining about "internet harassment".
He tries to skim over it, but he was forced to admit the information could be true, and he tries to be all "but who cares" when he cares so much he posted this screed.

And he tries to scold people for deadnaming........that's rich. Some people will do things because they can, no matter how petty, spiteful, and immature it might be, and you can't shame them into stopping. Of course, that goes both ways, but that would require Jake to acknowledge he's just as prone to hypocrisy as every other person.

unfer

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I’m sorry, Violet. We just thought you might be Jake Alley because he, like you, came up with a card game about redshirts, did nothing with it and then whined when someone else did it. I realise now that no one would be so unbelievably fucking dumb as to give themselves away like that.

So did Violet rip Jake off or is the idea so basic that two people, and later a third, could come up with it independently?

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Please remember that "triggered" is not a term nazis made up, but an actual term of great value to people suffering from PTSD, and it's not ever OK to use it like they do. "
View attachment 1317443
Humourless lump.

I know, late, but sometimes it's just so boringly obvious how dour and depressing the life of Jake Alley and other sjws like him must be.

PTSD from what, Jake? Chelsaaaaaay ignoring you? Your failure of a board game? People laughing at you on the internet? If there's one thing Jake Alley is useful for, it's as a cautionary tale to not make the internet or social media your entire life. Don't do it, kids, or you'll end up a fat attic gnome too!

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think Jake has AT LEAST cut off his gnome beard by now?
I think he may have cut it off at some point. He did once say “I don’t have a beard,” and as we know, Jake prefers to bend the truth to breaking point rather than outright lie (hence the fact that he never outright denies being Jake Alley). But shaving every day is hard work, and it’s not like any of the people he courts online are going to see him IRL.
"Please remember that "triggered" is not a term nazis made up, but an actual term of great value to people suffering from PTSD, and it's not ever OK to use it like they do. "
View attachment 1317443
The reason “triggered” has become a term of derision is because attention seekers like Jake have devalued it. It’s a Catch-22 situation. For people to take the term seriously, people like Jake have to stop using it. He can’t expect people to take it seriously while he’s pretending to have PTSD from that time he thought he was going to get laid but didn’t.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's the thing. "Triggered" is (or was) a legitimate term for people who have suffered a traumatic event; combat during war, a flaming car crash, being mugged and stabbed, etc.

But then the turbo-SJWs decided that anything that made them slightly uncomfortable was "triggering" to them. That's literally the first time I heard it used outside of the above context. People only started using it to make fun of other people after that.