Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

How will Disembodicon end?

• Jake forgets about it in a week

Votes: 28 7.4%
  • Jake spergs about it for weeks, but it's 'too much effort' to do and he cancels it

Votes: 61 16.1%
  • Someone else does the same thing but competent, Jake rages for years

Votes: 48 12.7%
  • Jake cancels it due to paranoia

Votes: 17 4.5%
  • Jake holds it, no one shows up

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Jake holds it, only 5 gross troons show up, spend entire time getting googleshng'd at

Votes: 29 7.7%
  • Jake holds it, bans everyone for being 'secret nazi agents'

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Jake uses it as a scam for the next few weeks, then cancels it

Votes: 37 9.8%
  • Jake holds it and it becomes a great success and makes Chelasy love him (lol)

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Jake dies of Coronavirus

Votes: 121 32.0%

• Total voters

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AD48D7DD-B105-48B9-933B-F0221E93E096.jpeg
8A9277E4-AF05-47EC-BB45-F586D8F58708.jpeg

Jake retweeted this obvious truth teller.
The whole thread is venture capitalist only support women founded ventures 3% of the time, I worked at Ubisoft but quit because they hate women, I gave speeches, I have two stalkers, I was drugged and kidnapped for days by an angry gamer (despite no one knowing wtf she is), I fled to Canada for months, I started self care AI bullshit, my AI bullshit is way more impressive than Ubisoft, all the AI people funding me smile politely and nod when I talk wahman harassment in gaming, but did you know VC only give money to 3% of wahman led companies?, Ubisoft sucks!, why won’t more people give me money? Do better.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1485922
View attachment 1485923

The whole thread is venture capitalist only support women founded ventures 3% of the time, I worked at Ubisoft but quit because they hate women, I gave speeches, I have two stalkers, I was drugged and kidnapped for days by an angry gamer (despite no one knowing wtf she is), I fled to Canada for months, I started self care AI bullshit, my AI bullshit is way more impressive than Ubisoft, all the AI people funding me smile politely and nod when I talk wahman harassment in gaming, but did you know VC only give money to 3% of wahman led companies?, Ubisoft sucks!, why won’t more people give me money? Do better.
Jake couldn’t be kidnapped with anything less than a tow truck.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1485922
View attachment 1485923

If there was a shred of truth to this then it would have been worldwide news, considering we still have GamerGate stories in 2020. You were drugged and held captive by a "gamer," and you got away and never went to the police/pressed charges? How the fuck is anyone supposed to believe any of that? Especially when you say you currently have secret help from the police to track these stalkers. How about testify and put them behind bars? Because it NEVER HAPPENED™.

The lengths these people(Jake included) will go to avoid court for their problems should tell you how real their problems actually are. They're not only tilting at windmills, they're making a public spectacle of it and convincing other people that their dragon hallucinations are bigger and scalier than the rest but still taking turns indulging each other because somehow you get a paycheck at the end of all the LARPing.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If there was a shred of truth to this then it would have been worldwide news, considering we still have GamerGate stories in 2020. You were drugged and held captive by a "gamer," and you got away and never went to the police/pressed charges? How the fuck is anyone supposed to believe any of that? Especially when you say you currently have secret help from the police to track these stalkers. How about testify and put them behind bars? Because it NEVER HAPPENED™.
It's a lunatic tale only Jake would believe, because only in a world where people believe utterly made up nonsense like this, where goobergrapers kidnap some dude nobody ever heard of, could anyone believe Jake's continual self-aggrandizing fictionalization of his own life.

constant exposure

Too much too young
kiwifarms.net
In hands of the right writer, Jake's life could make for an interesting little novel; an avantgarde exploration of alienation and identity in the modern world, something like Beckett's Trilogy.
The story of a man so frightened by life, he fabricates an alternative identity where he's persecuted to justify his inertness and assign himself meaning. Eventually he starts believing his own lies and the line between reality and fiction muddles as he loses himself in an abyss of existential horror.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In hands of the right writer, Jake's life could make for an interesting little novel; an avantgarde exploration of alienation and identity in the modern world, something like Beckett's Trilogy.
The story of a man so frightened by life, he fabricates an alternative identity where he's persecuted to justify his inertness and assign himself meaning. Eventually he starts believing his own lies and the line between reality and fiction muddles as he loses himself in an abyss of existential horror.
Would it be titled The Secret Life of Jacob Alley or The Strange Case of Mr. Alley and Miss Ocean

Imago

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think there is a market for Gnomefic? This is the best I could do on short notice:

Trans Entnahme für Reich und Fuhrer. (TERF)

The convoy of Motorcycles drove up Goodwin St. and parked in front of an ordinary House. While the patrol unpacked the U-Heil, Obersturmlesbich Diana Mannhetzer surveyed the area looking for anything that might have changed since her last visit.. A sloping unkempt Lawn led up to a small New England Cottage. The Driveway was cracked and overgrown, the front of the House was unevenly painted. A Power Pylon covered in missing pet Flyers cast its Shadow over the sloping unkempt Yard where pile of rusting Toasters leaned rotting against the Garage. It looked like any other rundown Home in the Neighborhood. But, reliable Informants had told her that this was the secret hiding place of the resistance Leader known as “Violet”. Although her training would never allow her to show it. The thought of a Transwoman so close made her Nipples clench with excitement.

A Middle aged man greeted them at the door, he was relaxed and confident, like he had been expecting them. Her team spread out to search the property while she and Jake sat down at the kitchen table.

“So Jake, I thought we could talk and make sure you didn’t forget to tell me anything.”

“Ok.”

“You aren't hiding any transwomen here are you?”

“No, of course not.”

She dropped an empty tampon box on the table

“Explain why this was in your garbage then!”

“Lot’s of women use those, not just trans women.”

“Do you think you would recognize a transwoman if you saw one Jake?”

“Aktually, it’s impossible to tell who is trans once she transitioned, even doctors can’t tell. They are exactly like any other women.”

Another question met with a perfect response. Jake’s knowledge of trans issues was perfect, and suspicious. How could he know so much about transgender women unless he was getting the information directly from the source; or was it possible Jake was secretly a woman himself?

The bald head and long beard argued against it, but she had to be sure.

“You aren't trans are you Jake”

“What? No I’m not trans!”

She signaled to her Unterubersturmlesbenassistent. Karen Vaterkomplexe stepped forward and set a large jar of pickles down on the table in front of him.

“You won’t have any trouble opening this will you? unleß you are a secret girl ...“

Jake picked up the jar and removed the lid with a flick of his wrist. There was no question Jake could not be a woman.However, he might be hiding one.

Her eyes scanned the kitchen, a pot filled to the brim with water was cooking on the stove. Uncut meat and vegetables sat on the counter next to it.

“That’s a lot of food for one man, what are you making Jake?”

“It’s a Korean dish, first you cook the water, then you put all the meat and vegetables in and keep cooking until everything changes color.”

“Sounds complicated, that's all for you?”

“I’m a big guy.”

Sophie Brachyurie entered the kitchen and stood at attention.

“Find anything new? “”

Sophie tossed a stack of comics on the table in disgust. “No ma'am nothing remotely feminine here, just a bunch of autistic shit.”

“Very good,” She turned to Jake. “Well, I gueß we are done here, for now. We can chat later, just in case you forgot to tell me anything.”

On her way out she checked the bathroom herself. the medicine cabinet was empty, the GFCI plugs were melted and scorched and not a single bobbypin could be found. Clearly no woman had ever stayed here. Neither Jake nor his home showed any signs of femininity.

The Gesappho were forced to ride away. Sexualy frustrated and empty handed.

At the table Jake let out a huge sigh of relief, he had fooled them, for now.

To be continued.

Water-T

MY PRECIOUSESSSSSS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
It already exists; A Confederacy of Dunces, except Zoe Quinn is Myrna and stops corresponding with him.

You literally could not find a more pozzed, pro-tranny organization than the BBC, they literally have a tranny hiring quota they're trying to fill. If you genuinely think and spread the message that they are anti-trans, there is no hope in this world for you. Laughing at the BBC though, all the bending over backwards they do and it's still never enough.