Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

How will Disembodicon end?

• Jake forgets about it in a week

Votes: 41 7.2%
  • Jake spergs about it for weeks, but it's 'too much effort' to do and he cancels it

Votes: 91 16.1%
  • Someone else does the same thing but competent, Jake rages for years

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Jake cancels it due to paranoia

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Jake holds it, no one shows up

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Jake holds it, only 5 gross troons show up, spend entire time getting googleshng'd at

Votes: 43 7.6%
  • Jake holds it, bans everyone for being 'secret nazi agents'

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Jake uses it as a scam for the next few weeks, then cancels it

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Jake holds it and it becomes a great success and makes Chelasy love him (lol)

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Jake dies of Coronavirus

Votes: 205 36.2%

• Total voters

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In practice, he divides problems into “things I can’t do because stalkers,” “things I can’t do because they’re out of my control,” and “things I need other people to do for me.”
I'm sure there are tons of problems he can solve. For instance, after only 35 years or so he figured out how to boil water. Maybe some day he'll even be able to tie his shoes.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
haha, grooming confused strangers online, hahaha
:cryblood:

All of this requires WORK. And you're going to be working another job and probably on food stamps while you get your business running up to speed.
As recent examples, the Cuphead devs remortgaged TWO of their houses to continue to finance their game, and Toby Fox was couchsurfing with a friend for awhile developing Undertale. Many such cases!

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Epic has the right idea.
kiwifarms.net
As recent examples, the Cuphead devs remortgaged TWO of their houses to continue to finance their game, and Toby Fox was couchsurfing with a friend for awhile developing Undertale. Many such cases!
Tim Sweeney started Epic by selling his game ZZT through mail order out of his parents home just like a certain gnome barely tried to do with his game.

polyester

kiwifarms.net
Wtf are his backers even getting? He isn't doing shit, is he?? Jfc
They get the warm, fuzzy feeling that they've helped a brutalized victim of society survive.

Look at the narrative Jake paints in his e-begging tweet storms: He's a poor delicate woman who's off-and-on homeless, fleeing abusive housemates, hunted by Nazis and international lesbian rape gangs, blacklisted from her entire industry based on false rumors, unable to pay for rent or food, denied necessary treatments by psychopathic doctors, and has nothing to look forward to and is going to commit suicide any minute now - unless people send 'her' more money on Patreon.

The Occam's Razor explanation for his patrons is that some people are simply gullible enough to believe Jake's crytyping, and send him money out of a sense of charity.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Epic has the right idea.
kiwifarms.net
They get the warm, fuzzy feeling that they've helped a brutalized victim of society survive.

Look at the narrative Jake paints in his e-begging tweet storms: He's a poor delicate woman who's off-and-on homeless, fleeing abusive housemates, hunted by Nazis and international lesbian rape gangs, blacklisted from her entire industry based on false rumors, unable to pay for rent or food, denied necessary treatments by psychopathic doctors, and has nothing to look forward to and is going to commit suicide any minute now - unless people send 'her' more money on Patreon.

The Occam's Razor explanation for his patrons is that some people are simply gullible enough to believe Jake's crytyping, and send him money out of a sense of charity.
They can also give him money during his 12 hour Twitch streams where he is jovial and playing a long jrpg for the 1000th time, or one of his myriad of unplayed Steam games, on his totally ancient computer that can't even show DMs on twitter.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
or one of his myriad of unplayed Steam games
Now now, he's played them all on Twitch in alphabetical order for at least a few minutes each!

I'd say we should add up how much all those games cost, but it's probably too much of a pain to untangle with all the bundle promotions on Steam.
I wonder if Jake bought that "50000 Furry Dating Sims For Racial Justice" package that was burning up the interweb recently.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I pay fairly close attention to the bundles and would say that almost every game he played was one that's come in multiple bundles including $1 or $2 bundles. (Except for some obvious stuff like Shenmue and Risk of Rain.) I doubt he actually played everything he probably owns on Steam either.

If anyone actually does want to bother hunting it down: https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/ lists current bundles and you can search games to see what past bundles they were in. (Plus lowest price both currently and historically! It's a wonderful restaurant website. [Editor's Note: It sure is.])

Regarding video games, what puts even more of a lie to his financial situation is that picture of his shelf of all his Nintendo Switch, etc. games*. Those aren't on too huge of sale very often and Jake often has them right at launch too. Just to use a bundle example, for the price of say, a couple full retail priced Switch games plus a Pathfinder book, you can easily get 100+ games from Humble Monthly in a year if you're grandfathered in under their old pricing system. And it'll occasionally include some big name stuff like Call of Duty, Destiny 2 (before it was F2P), etc. at that.

*Apologies, can't seem to find it atm, it's from the discord somewhere.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm still not getting the appeal. I know people donate to all kinds of dumb shit, like Oral Roberts. But Oral Roberts at least had a 700 foot Jesus. Jake just has a gunt and a micropenis and a giant gnome beard. Who wants that?

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
His Patreon has dropped back under $1000, that big amount from one person finally dropped back off:
View attachment 1590434
Most people would be so blessed to get that much money for doing nothing, as they could then work on things they really wanted to and build new careers, products, art, and businesses off it. Not Jake, though. He gets guaranteed free money for nothing every month, is even butressed by mom's tendies, and he's still yet to work on anything worthwhile and actually moves him forward in the game designer career he craves so much. What a total waste of resources.