Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

How will Disembodicon end?

• Jake forgets about it in a week

Votes: 41 7.2%
  • Jake spergs about it for weeks, but it's 'too much effort' to do and he cancels it

Votes: 91 16.1%
  • Someone else does the same thing but competent, Jake rages for years

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Jake cancels it due to paranoia

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Jake holds it, no one shows up

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Jake holds it, only 5 gross troons show up, spend entire time getting googleshng'd at

Votes: 43 7.6%
  • Jake holds it, bans everyone for being 'secret nazi agents'

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Jake uses it as a scam for the next few weeks, then cancels it

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Jake holds it and it becomes a great success and makes Chelasy love him (lol)

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Jake dies of Coronavirus

Votes: 205 36.2%

• Total voters

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, he's not even pretending to provide Patrons with any output now? Is this where we are? It's just a platform to send him money without the "middleman" of him doing any work, huh? I mean, we been knew, but it's interesting he puts that out there.

There's a whole lot of wow in that page. His email is unusable because it fills up with billions of receipts from Twitter for every tweet he reports. Rather than filter it or, say, use a different account for work, it's just written off as being hopelessly "DDoSed" by the Nazis.

Holy hell. I've said it before, but I can't imagine how he'd collapse under having an actual problem to deal with.

Konstantin Romanov

kiwifarms.net
Jake on Scientism, complexity, science education, and the mathematicalization of the world. TL;DR: Jake is salty at neo-nazi dude bros starting tech companies.
View attachment 1596835
(The thread by Liz Harvey is nothing but content-free yelling at TV)

And guess who agrees with him?
View attachment 1596859
I'm going to be very brave and cool and innovative here by saying this is surprisingly cogent. It's been said a million times by people better by every metric than Jake, but it's a relatively accurate summation of the silicon valley techspertise bubble. It does have a few notable retard moments, like fact that people who are into math tend to get into the other sciences fine and this "math nerds aren't really smart" idea tends to be espoused conspicuously by people who never got into math OR the other sciences.

Ashen One

Come play, My Lord.
kiwifarms.net
Jake has made an extremely silly little “professional website.” Can someone archive? I’m on mobile.

Jake never ceases to amaze me with just how little effort he puts into anything that isn't Twitter.
The only way that page could have been less effort is if it was just a link to his Patreon that said "give money".

It's a bit telling how the only "old work" he ever talks about and always keeps the link at hand is his "Ranma 3/4 is trans" rambling. I have this weird feeling Jake is just so proud of that one, as if it's his Magnum Opus.

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
The $460 ride is over, it ran for two months. He mentioned that someone was temporarily 'boosting' him or giving him emergency funds. If he knew that person then Patreon is a retarded way of transferring money.
View attachment 1597318
>still a hundred patrons
>average $10

This will never make me not MOTI. How does this useless fuck manage to scoop up so many clueless marks?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the worst self-promotion I have ever seen. Maybe whining about your woes works on Twitter, but potential employers do not give a shit about your DDoS. What I get from this is that Jake is a lazy, lazy man who will make endless excuses and constantly flake out if I employ him.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious how much Jake circular donates.

We know a lot of his circle does it because of what Randi Harper brought up
When I went back to the Patreon leaks data earlier this year, I actually didn't find any evidence of circular donating anywhere, apart from a handful of very obvious and unsubtle Brazilians. If they're doing it, they're keeping it very well hidden and using socks. Or maybe the tactic just hadn't become popular yet.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been laid off a couple of times in my life, like a lot of people. When it happened, I applied for a big bunch of jobs, then looked for brand-new listings of new jobs every day so that I didn't lose track of anything that was posted, and applied right away to anything I thought I might be half-qualified for.

That's how people get jobs even in a tough economic climate. Early bird, worms. After 2 weeks, the only reason an in-demand job even has the listing still up is in case all their current candidates somehow fall through and get other jobs and don't want to take the advertised job. But they'll have already gotten together their first crop of interviewees by then.

Last time he did this, I was able to find exactly what job he was interested in. It sounds to me like he's talking about something in Oregon, based on his mischaracterization of the riots in Portland.

Mitt Doggy Dogg

kiwifarms.net
I've been laid off a couple of times in my life, like a lot of people. When it happened, I applied for a big bunch of jobs, then looked for brand-new listings of new jobs every day so that I didn't lose track of anything that was posted, and applied right away to anything I thought I might be half-qualified for.

That's how people get jobs even in a tough economic climate. Early bird, worms. After 2 weeks, the only reason an in-demand job even has the listing still up is in case all their current candidates somehow fall through and get other jobs and don't want to take the advertised job. But they'll have already gotten together their first crop of interviewees by then.

Last time he did this, I was able to find exactly what job he was interested in. It sounds to me like he's talking about something in Oregon, based on his mischaracterization of the riots in Portland.
Could you imagine Jake living in Portland or really any large city where these types of jobs would be located at?

Reactions: Abortions4All

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Epic has the right idea.
kiwifarms.net
Major concerns: Might not pay enough, would have to move to a new city, ugh...

No concerns: ability to show up to work on time or at all, the absolute basics of employment! Over the past week he had 1 day where he got up before 6pm, somehow this will magically resolve itself for the first time ever if the paycheck is good enough and they provide all the benefits he wants. He's even the stereotypical incel when it comes to jobs, a jobcel. 3/10, would not work.

edit: I should expand on what I meant, over the last few years I have seen people that assume that if they just get that dream job they magically transform into the kind of person that holds that job. They don't have to change themselves, if they apply and get that job then reality will change around them because they have that job. It's turbo-millennial.

Last edited: