Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

How will Disembodicon end?

• Jake forgets about it in a week

Votes: 41 7.3%
  • Jake spergs about it for weeks, but it's 'too much effort' to do and he cancels it

Votes: 91 16.2%
  • Someone else does the same thing but competent, Jake rages for years

Votes: 54 9.6%
  • Jake cancels it due to paranoia

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Jake holds it, no one shows up

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Jake holds it, only 5 gross troons show up, spend entire time getting googleshng'd at

Votes: 43 7.6%
  • Jake holds it, bans everyone for being 'secret nazi agents'

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • Jake uses it as a scam for the next few weeks, then cancels it

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Jake holds it and it becomes a great success and makes Chelasy love him (lol)

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Jake dies of Coronavirus

Votes: 202 35.9%

• Total voters

Jaimas

The Spoon Slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I went back to the Patreon leaks data earlier this year, I actually didn't find any evidence of circular donating anywhere, apart from a handful of very obvious and unsubtle Brazilians. If they're doing it, they're keeping it very well hidden and using socks. Or maybe the tactic just hadn't become popular yet.
It didn't come into vogue until 2016, so there is that.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if this is the job he thinks he's qualified for: https://company.wizards.com/content/jobs?gh_jid=4847440002
We are seeking a Senior Game Designer to work with our design team to conceptualize and build Dungeons & Dragons products. In this role, you’ll help craft the future of D&D by designing and writing meaningful portions of future products, mentoring junior designers, and assisting in commissioning and managing freelance writers. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, can design and write innovative and high-quality RPG material, and hit deadlines, this role is for you. We’re looking for passion and integrity in equal measure.

What you’ll do:
  • Design substantial portions of D&D products and help generate new product concepts
  • Provide mentorship and feedback to less experienced designers
  • Collaborate with producers, project leads, and graphic designers to build project schedules
  • Work with art directors to write art orders for D&D products
  • Collaborate with editors, graphic designers, and producers to guide products through the entire production process
  • Break down large design projects and assign tasks for junior designers
  • Manage the work of freelance designers to ensure consistency and quality
  • Incorporate playtest feedback into every product
  • Represent Wizards of the Coast and D&D at events and in interviews
What you’ll bring:
  • Bachelor’s degree in the liberal arts, or equivalent professional experience
  • 6+ years designing RPG products with significant credits on products from known publishers
  • Strong interpersonal and communication skills
  • Strong familiarity with Dungeons & Dragons and proficiency in the fifth edition rules
  • A track record of developing innovative and balanced game mechanics
  • Strong long-form writing skills that require no more than a light editing touch
  • Detailed understanding of the production process and how books are assembled and published
  • Experience collaborating with and guiding both in-house and external designers
  • Promotional/marketing experience a plus
  • An eye for detail and dedication to excellence

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've been laid off a couple of times in my life, like a lot of people. When it happened, I applied for a big bunch of jobs, then looked for brand-new listings of new jobs every day so that I didn't lose track of anything that was posted, and applied right away to anything I thought I might be half-qualified for.
If he's posting gnome wailing instead of applying the job has already been snapped up. No job would appeal to this worthless gnome unless it almost promised him what thousands of jobless goblins like him would gravitate toward like chum.

Wonder if this is the job he thinks he's qualified for: https://company.wizards.com/content/jobs?gh_jid=4847440002
It would be hilarious if this guy who has literally never had a significant job of any kind thinks he's qualified for that.

largetiger

kiwifarms.net
This is the worst self-promotion I have ever seen. Maybe whining about your woes works on Twitter, but potential employers do not give a shit about your DDoS. What I get from this is that Jake is a lazy, lazy man who will make endless excuses and constantly flake out if I employ him.
I truly do not understand WHY he can not just sign up for another gmail. Like wtf, I am MOTI about this offensive retardedness.

Looks like he might have been talking about Seattle:
View attachment 1598787
Colt/Jake crossover?

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gee if only there were a way to determine what on earth the salary at such a job, which Jake is sure can't be lived on, would be.

1600225640894.png

Yeah what a pauper's wage. Surely not even a bachelor could make it work on such a meager allowance in Renton! Why, one's rent should total no more than 25% of one's salary!

1600225718061.png

Oh. Looks like a Senior Game Designer at WotC could pretty easily afford, on their own, a 2 bedroom apartment in Renton in walking distance to work.

Jake is utterly convinced no one in the industry makes any money, certainly not a "livable wage," even while he's ekeing out an existence in Connecticut on a burger-slinger's wage. He puts more barriers up in front of himself than any other person has ever put in front of him ... and yet he never considers for an instant that the qualifications are what would put this job out of reach. He's sure he's the most qualified person in the history of applications, and that the big reason to worry about applying is that they'd throw his application out of the pile out of extreme misogyny or wouldn't pay him enough for it to be worth his time to leave New London.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh. Looks like a Senior Game Designer at WotC could pretty easily afford, on their own, a 2 bedroom apartment in Renton in walking distance to work.
Remember, Jake would be immediately fired for his insane behavior within months of getting a job. He knows he can't take this job because he would be fired from it nearly immediately. Then he'd be homeless in wherever. Whatever scumfuck shithole no actual humans live in.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
SPOILER: He doesn’t apply for the job and spends the rest of his life wailing on Twitter.
It's psychology like this that keeps me coming back. "Should I apply.... [endless wailing about what-ifs]"

Yes. You just fucking apply.
It doesn't guarantee the job, it doesn't hurt you if you walk away, you. just. Apply. If you never get a response back, oh well, they had someone else already in mind or you didn't fit the bill. You get a call back, THEN you decide if you actually go for a interview, see what moving options are available, run a cost-benefits analysis.

You're not supposed to shoot for or maintain some weird lifetime ratio of # of applications-to-jobs successfully hired for, just like dating. You just ask and keep trying until you land a hit. I'm not surprised a kissless sexually confused loser like Jake thinks like this but it's endlessly entertaining to see him explain the prison of his own making.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gee if only there were a way to determine what on earth the salary at such a job, which Jake is sure can't be lived on, would be.

View attachment 1599243

Yeah what a pauper's wage. Surely not even a bachelor could make it work on such a meager allowance in Renton! Why, one's rent should total no more than 25% of one's salary!

View attachment 1599246

Jake is utterly convinced no one in the industry makes any money, certainly not a "livable wage," even while he's ekeing out an existence in Connecticut on a burger-slinger's wage. He puts more barriers up in front of himself than any other person has ever put in front of him ... and yet he never considers for an instant that the qualifications are what would put this job out of reach. He's sure he's the most qualified person in the history of applications, and that the big reason to worry about applying is that they'd throw his application out of the pile out of extreme misogyny or wouldn't pay him enough for it to be worth his time to leave New London.
Keep in mind that his reference point for west coast living is Becky Gerber who e-begged when their household had three incomes.