Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

How will Disembodicon end?

• Jake forgets about it in a week

Votes: 53 7.9%
  • Jake spergs about it for weeks, but it's 'too much effort' to do and he cancels it

Votes: 102 15.2%
  • Someone else does the same thing but competent, Jake rages for years

Votes: 59 8.8%
  • Jake cancels it due to paranoia

Votes: 26 3.9%
  • Jake holds it, no one shows up

Votes: 23 3.4%
  • Jake holds it, only 5 gross troons show up, spend entire time getting googleshng'd at

Votes: 60 9.0%
  • Jake holds it, bans everyone for being 'secret nazi agents'

Votes: 29 4.3%
  • Jake uses it as a scam for the next few weeks, then cancels it

Votes: 61 9.1%
  • Jake holds it and it becomes a great success and makes Chelasy love him (lol)

Votes: 20 3.0%
  • Jake dies of Coronavirus

Votes: 236 35.3%

• Total voters

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just want to pull out that little piece of Jake writing for a spotlight.

1617851679662.png

Thank God the Spacers Guild unionized, so we don't have to have any of those nasty, messy adventures! What a terrible thing that would be to have in an RPG.

I mean, look at the perfectly solid adventure hook in this scenario. Your cargo ship's infested with aliens (or even Aliens), you have to fight them off long enough to crash-land on the nearest planet with breathable air, and now you're stranded and you've got the evil megacorporation looking to take the cost of the wrecked ship right out of your hide. But you still have your weapons, and you managed to salvage some of the cargo...

Gamemaster Jake's response to all that is: "It never should have happened, my character should have been able to put in a solid 9-5 day at the ol' shipping office, collect a paycheck, then get blanket-burritoed to destress with some cocoa."

Water-T

IT'S NOT MY FAULT! DIET NAZIS DID THIS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Even though being on Twitter endangers my life somehow, I continue to spend every waking hour on this site"

"My expenses shot up" is Jakespeak for "I need more money for video games and Pathfinder shit"

"does it feel rude to rattle the can"? I don't know Jake - you're the one that constantly e-begs and contributes nothing in return except logorrhea you post for free anyway.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personal Army Request for nearly year old tweet:
1617873718251.png

Because Jake's being boring, the thing he's simping for is some kind of bald fat massive faggot from Canada:
1617873894050.png
1617874252530.png

1617873907733.png1617873946220.png1617874054449.png1617874304382.png
1617874006980.png
Enjoy his BIGENDER GAYMING streams and totally "androgyne" voice at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvVyA7bA80lQcMG9i8j-vg/videos
Donate to his GoFundMe for his UNIQUE surgery (keeping his dick and balls) at https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-for-gender-affirming-care
this faggot said:
The surgery itself is very unique, and unlike the standard GRS offered by most surgeons I will not be having a penectomy or an orchidectomy, or more simply, I'm getting penis and testicle preserving vaginoplasty that will be achieved by means of a peritoneal pull-through vaginoplasty. While she has done a number of penis preservation vaginoplasties, I will be the first person who will also be retaining my testicles. Making me rather unique. Dr. Wittenberg has a number of very interesting videos describing how everything works in general on her YouTube channel and website.

I will be heavily documenting my journey in this and plan to make a number of videos on it on my YouTube channel as well as maybe a mini documentary. Seeing as how unique my surgery will be. Including before the surgery, after the surgery, recovery, how things work at various points after, and anything else relevant.

The cost to rent a room is between $1,000 and $2,000 USD for a month as short term accommodations. In addition to travel and living expenses for myself, and my two support people as I will be pretty much bedridden for at least a week and still need support for months afterwards, and also medical supplies for my recovery, and to keep a comfortable reserve in case of complications in addition to what little I can save I would be comfortable with about $7,000 CAD for the trip for the lot of us so that's my goal.

I said $5,000 USD in the video, but being Canadian I will have to set the fundraiser to Canadian dollars as I don't have an American bank account I'm setting the goal for $7,000 Canadian dollars which with the exchange rate as of making this fundraiser is just a touch over $5,000 US dollars with wiggle room for the exchange rate to move, and being a nice even number.

Last edited:

RussianParasite

Не ходи на выборы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2069458

Because Jake's being boring, the thing he's simping for is some kind of bald fat massive faggot from Canada:
View attachment 2069462View attachment 2069469
View attachment 2069463View attachment 2069465View attachment 2069468View attachment 2069471
View attachment 2069466
Enjoy his BIGENDER GAYMING streams and totally "androgyne" voice at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvVyA7bA80lQcMG9i8j-vg/videos
Donate to his GoFundMe for his UNIQUE surgery (keeping his dick and balls) at https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-for-gender-affirming-care
Lol fat.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2069458

View attachment 2069462View attachment 2069469
View attachment 2069463View attachment 2069465View attachment 2069468View attachment 2069471
View attachment 2069466
What the hell is the point of getting a vag and keeping your male genitalia? I know troons fool themselves into thinking that you can totally turn a penis into a working vag, but surely a totally new vag would be nothing more than a hole?

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is this "major RPG thing" he claims he's been working on?
Has he been playing around with RPG Maker?
He's been playing around with Unreal Engine, but I find it unlikely in the extreme that he'll ever accomplish anything there. More likely this is just some sort of tabletop RPG he's writing. Maybe he picked up that setting he was writing on Tumblr again.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Robin's FB has been mostly vacated for a couple of years now, and I don't recall seeing Rene post anything after Jake & Rachel made her take down her post about Donna's stroke.

If you have the screencap or archive handy, that would be awesome, bc I can't find anything in the thread.

The only social media posts I've seen from the family are Samantha, Kristin and Robin's posts to IG and there was nothing negative in any of those.
Rene posted about Donna's death when it happened. It's how we knew. It was definitely posted to the PM chain but that no longer exists. I thought I had posted it to the main thread as well.

Here's where Rene announced Donna's death.

iirc, she made that post as an announcement and there was a separate post to which people made replies. A lot of the people who commented were from the Niantic area and talked about their memories of Donna.

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the hell is the point of getting a vag and keeping your male genitalia? I know troons fool themselves into thinking that you can totally turn a penis into a working vag, but surely a totally new vag would be nothing more than a hole?
As soon as I read "very unique", I knew it would be this.