Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MOD NOTICE: If you're seeing this post as the OP, then please head to this post instead as it's more up-to-date.
Update, pics, dox and other details have been discovered:
IMG_9938.JPG

For more images of Jake Alley, this post later in the thread collects most of the known SGG photos

Proof of Small Dick here

A thread on this idiot has been long overdue, and it's pretty clear to me that this guy keeps popping up in so many of the discussions had about anti-Gamergate or Rat King content. It's evident that they already know about the Farms and despise the site, as seen by the following tweets. The salt potential is extremely high, which is part of the reason why I still enjoy doing these threads. Although we don't know what his powerword is, I see this person as being a lot like camethedawnxp where they get so obsessed with talking about the Farms, you just know their obsession with us will go pretty far.

These people freak the fuck out just by someone making a topic on them and exposing their bullshit, and the content just flows continuously for a long time without much trolling required. If they are salty enough, they will even go as far as trying to archive their own thread multiple times, like our old friend Izzy Galvez has done in the past.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:secretgamergrrl kiwi&src=typd

secret1.png

secret2.png

Most recently, they were discussed in the Zoe Quinn thread. There have been some revealing logs pertaining to a bunch of these clowns, including SGG, David Gallant, Izzy and other familiar names in the Rat King. After the logs were leaked, SGG ran shitless and only came back from his little hovel a few days later.

secretgaymergirllogs.png

http://archive.li/m8sT5

Literal sperging avalanche here, and it's glorious:

No, I am not OK.
I assume this question here was prompted by the fact that about a week ago I said this on Twitter, and haven’t said a word anywhere since: “Tonight is definitely going to be one of those nights where I either try to kill myself or stop at the last minute because my cat is upset.” Understandable how that would give people cause for concern, right? What you’d really figure is all my friends would have expressed concern for me as soon as they saw that, right? Here’s how my week has actually been.
First of course there’s the suicidal ideation here. That hasn’t gone away, it’s just harder to act on than you’d think. See, I’m inclined to kill myself because my continued existence seems to be having a net negative effect on people I care about, but if I try to kill myself and screw it up, I’d be sent to a hospital for treatment, and probably forced into some psych ward or something afterward, running up tens of thousands of dollars in bills that I absolutely couldn’t possibly pay, foisting them onto someone I care about, and that just exacerbates the hell out of the original problem. So I’m mostly just stalled out trying to think of a method with a guaranteed success rate, and where my cat won’t see my corpse.
Meanwhile, later the night I posted that, I was distracted by some new crisis or other, keeping me from doing anything in the short term. Then the next morning I wake up not to find any messages asking if I’m OK, but a number of fresh messages from channers like this. Random accusations of bestiality don’t upset me. Too ridiculous a claim for anyone to ever take seriously, and it’s a useful data point to help illustrate the totally baseless nature of the defamation campaign they launched against Sarah Nyberg last year, starting with crap like this and escalating to an SEO attack where a search on her name results in nothing but fake “news articles” about her being a pedophile. That would be more of a concern, but nobody knows my name or any details about my life, so I’m immune to that sort of intimidation tactic.
What did concern me, besides the sheer volume of fresh neo-nazis I needed to block, is where this pastebin screenshot of what looks like an IRC log came from and what else is in it. Turns out some no-name GGer is trying to make a name for himself by sharing “leaked chat logs from Crash Override,” and apparently doing a decent job of it because there has never been an easier mark than that pack of pathetic conspiracy theorists.
The actual source seems to be… a dozen or so totally random sources pasted together at random? Not even sure if that dog quote really came from me or someone just slapped my name on it. The only member of my family I’ve even seen in the last year or so has been my mother, and she doesn’t have a dog. Still, verifying that people hadn’t connected actual logs of actual candid conversations I’ve had with my twitter handle somehow (exposing me and my actual family to doxxing etc.) took me a couple days, and involved attempts to contact a variety of people I’ve either talked to via IRC/skype/slack or who keep better tabs than I do on channer ops. None of whom noticed my last tweet there, or had any interest in talking to me. Most simply didn’t respond in any fashion.
Having finally dealt with that, I attempted to catch up on twitter, immediately seeing that a friend was suicidal. So I dropped everything to start messaging her, to let her know I cared and tried to talk her out of it. Eventually she said she was OK and I could go to sleep without worrying about her. It was 8 AM by this point, so I did.
The following morning I woke up to see a suicide note and explanation of her having overdosed, waiting for things to kick in. Plus the content of the note was all about not having anyone who cared about her, which struck a nerve particularly hard as I had now gone 3 days without following up my “might kill myself tonight” tweet without any signs of life, and almost as long waiting for answers on whether my family’s lives might be in jeopardy, with zero effort on anyone’s part to contact me, aside from more channers spamming “secret chat logs” in my face, accompanied by increasingly bizarre insistence of what they serve to prove.
At this point, while already quite suicidal, I’m being presented with fairly inarguable evidence that if I were to die not a single person I know would even notice, along with reminders that outside of my recent trip to GenCon, the last actual conversation I’ve had with anyone not involving someone talking someone out of suicide was over a year ago, plus the last of those conversations was unsuccessful. As I’m writing this, I’m double checking, and my friend does seem to have survived her attempt, but she hasn’t been responding to my messages. And of course that log hunt also served as a painful reminder of just how many social spaces I used to have access to which are no longer safe for me to return to, due to either channers recording everyone’s conversations, passing out links to that “dirt,” or because I’m no longer welcome as a result of defamation campaigns organized by people with the sense to accuse me of things more plausible than dog sex. This has left me doing literally nothing but feeding my cat and curling into a ball to cry myself to sleep for the last three or four days, before finally sitting down here to see if anyone was trying to check in on me, and seeing this message notification.
I assume this is all far more detail than whoever anonymously asked this two word question wanted, and entirely more than anyone who just followed me that time I posted a single-sitting game design a couple months ago would ever want. I just needed a place to get all this out there, so anyone else wondering about me can spare themselves from having to actually talk to me in order to find out.
Oh wait, there's more. @Hellfire, @CyrusKissFanClub and @Portajohn were able to find more details about who this guy is IRL. @Charles A. Woodward and @Ambivalenz also found some information about their accounts which I'll share. @Yellow Yam Scam made the suggestion that this thread be made, and they all deserve some kind of recognition for making this thread possible.

Photobucket account: http://archive.li/xvXAR - photobucket

Ambivalenz:

Tranny, of course, mid to late 30s but nothing about the troons personal life or work. No pics, nothing about family, not even where she lives etc

Found a patreon, with $37 bucks, but no updates since Sept 2015. Email, secretgamergirl@hushmail.com, tumblr and storify, which she openly promotes anyway. Plus a photobucket with some screenshots of tweets, but nada about that too.

The most interesting thing about that troon is probably that she came out of nowhere, as if, in Sep 2014 and immediately started to sperg anti-GG rhetoric. And she knew fucking everyone in the antiGG/SJW/troon world. iE she is aware of Translifeline from the very start, talked to Wu, Quinn, Chu, or trannies like Zinna, SFTheWolf, ThatSabineGirl, so yeah you are right that those are all connected. You literally can pull up a name and she talked to them.

Everything is set up as a burner account, which by now I´m firmly convinced she has history. That is not someone who stumbled into the whole nonsense, nope, the whole antiGG is her mission. And she is incredibly nuts about it. Refered to some chan boards, /pol/, /r9k/ , of which I have no idea about, and equals GG = domestic terrorism. GG killed women, GG made women flee their homes etc. Worst? That troon is genuinely convinced about that. Thats a true believer.

SGG was even on Randi´s personal Twitter account, invited by Randi herself to follow her lol until something happened apparently and SGG landed on Randi´s block bot, which she is not happy about.

From Portajohn:

Yup, secretgamergrrl got added to Randi Harper's personal blocklist in May, which is also used by Wil Wheaton and a bunch of other people in the gaming industry. SGG threatened suicide over twitter for like two or three days afterwards.

I've been looking into him, but he keeps a tight lid on his personal info. I know it's a balding overweight untransitioned MtF trans with dental problems who lives in a rural area in the US within walking distance of the Atlantic Ocean. He claims to have written for multiple tabletop games but has never gone into specifics. He seems to be financially dependent on his family (probably parents), who he believes will cut him off if they find out he's trans.

Read the part in bold a few times to get a clear idea of what we're dealing with. We may not know their real identity, but if it ever was found, it would be like finding the holy grail to making this troon chimp the fuck out even more. Coupled with their total lack of verifiable credentials, there's a lot of shadiness going on with this person which should be looked into more. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick Buttman

big Swiss hand rapist
kiwifarms.net
Bless you, @chimpburgers. You're doing Satan's work.

I'm surprised someone who is such an amazing intersection of troon, SJW, beta male, and Chelsea orbiter has managed to fly under our radar for such a long time. Even more amazing that they manage to keep their true ID on the hush-hush despite leaving such a large online footprint.

Xarpho

kiwifarms.net
I've been looking into him, but he keeps a tight lid on his personal info. I know it's a balding overweight untransitioned MtF trans with dental problems who lives in a rural area in the US within walking distance of the Atlantic Ocean. He claims to have written for multiple tabletop games but has never gone into specifics. He seems to be financially dependent on his family (probably parents), who he believes will cut him off if they find out he's trans.

Read the part in bold a few times to get a clear idea of what we're dealing with. We may not know their real identity, but if it ever was found, it would be like finding the holy grail to making this troon chimp the fuck out even more. Coupled with their total lack of verifiable credentials, there's a lot of shadiness going on with this person which should be looked into more. Enjoy.
Given SGG's Internet footprint, I wouldn't be surprised if a treasure trove exists on Facebook page and darker sites (FetLife?), it's that unlike many others, SGG is smart enough to keep that divide.

Patrick Buttman

big Swiss hand rapist
kiwifarms.net
Digging.
This came up pretty quickly: https://storify.com/SecretGamerGrrl
Jesus, it's just an endless chain of Tweets chimping over GG or complaining about the newest "transphobic" thing/person/issue to be outraged about this week. It's like if Nora's bots formed into one consciousness and gained self-awareness like Skynet.

Brandobaris

Too Autistic for KiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, it's just an endless chain of Tweets chimping over GG or complaining about the newest "transphobic" thing/person/issue to be outraged about this week. It's like if Nora's bots formed into one consciousness and gained self-awareness like Skynet.
To be fair I liked the Nazi-like Tay A.I. self aware skynet bot more.

download (7) - Copy.jpg

Oh Long Johnson

Collecting your suffering when you die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone notice any common unique words or phrases in his Twitter?
With his interests, I would not be shocked if he could be linked back to a Something Awful or Penny Arcade account.
With the speculated age range, they are probably a former goon. One of the troon megathreads over there might provide something, if we could whittle out some key words/phrases.

Anyone know if SGG has ever talked about fleeing her home in fear of gators/Jace and staying with a friend? I might have a lead if so.

Jaimas

DUNMAGLASS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A thread on this idiot has been long overdue, and it's pretty clear to me that this guy keeps popping up in so many of the discussions had about anti-Gamergate or Rat King content. It's evident that they already know about the Farms and despise the site, as seen by the following tweets. The salt potential is extremely high, which is part of the reason why I still enjoy doing these threads. Although we don't know what his powerword is, I see this person as being a lot like camethedawnxp where they get so obsessed with talking about the Farms, you just know their obsession with us will go pretty far.

These people freak the fuck out just by someone making a topic on them and exposing their bullshit, and the content just flows continuously for a long time without much trolling required. If they are salty enough, they will even go as far as trying to archive their own thread multiple times, like our old friend Izzy Galvez has done in the past.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:secretgamergrrl kiwi&src=typd

View attachment 130883
View attachment 130884

Most recently, they were discussed in the Zoe Quinn thread. There have been some revealing logs pertaining to a bunch of these clowns, including SGG, David Gallant, Izzy and other familiar names in the Rat King. After the logs were leaked, SGG ran shitless and only came back from his little hovel a few days later.

View attachment 130885

http://archive.li/m8sT5

Literal sperging avalanche here, and it's glorious:

Oh wait, there's more. @Hellfire and @Portajohn were able to find more details about who this guy is IRL. @Charles A. Woodward and @Ambivalenz also found some information about their accounts which I'll share. They all deserve some kind of recognition for making this thread possible.

Photobucket account: http://archive.li/xvXAR - photobucket

Ambivalenz:

Tranny, of course, mid to late 30s but nothing about the troons personal life or work. No pics, nothing about family, not even where she lives etc

Found a patreon, with $37 bucks, but no updates since Sept 2015. Email, secretgamergirl@hushmail.com, tumblr and storify, which she openly promotes anyway. Plus a photobucket with some screenshots of tweets, but nada about that too.

The most interesting thing about that troon is probably that she came out of nowhere, as if, in Sep 2014 and immediately started to sperg anti-GG rhetoric. And she knew fucking everyone in the antiGG/SJW/troon world. iE she is aware of Translifeline from the very start, talked to Wu, Quinn, Chu, or trannies like Zinna, SFTheWolf, ThatSabineGirl, so yeah you are right that those are all connected. You literally can pull up a name and she talked to them.

Everything is set up as a burner account, which by now I´m firmly convinced she has history. That is not someone who stumbled into the whole nonsense, nope, the whole antiGG is her mission. And she is incredibly nuts about it. Refered to some chan boards, /pol/, /r9k/ , of which I have no idea about, and equals GG = domestic terrorism. GG killed women, GG made women flee their homes etc. Worst? That troon is genuinely convinced about that. Thats a true believer.

SGG was even on Randi´s personal Twitter account, invited by Randi herself to follow her lol until something happened apparently and SGG landed on Randi´s block bot, which she is not happy about.

From Portajohn:

Yup, secretgamergrrl got added to Randi Harper's personal blocklist in May, which is also used by Wil Wheaton and a bunch of other people in the gaming industry. SGG threatened suicide over twitter for like two or three days afterwards.

That bolded information may have yielded a valuable clue. It's a longshot, but I believe I have an idea who SGG may be. To elaborate, fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls never forget a sperg. We've seen tons of 'em on a wide variety of forums; usually shrieking about edition changes or splatbooks or whatever the hell else crawled up their ass and died ruleset wise. The fact that SGG never shuts the fuck up about it, however, indicates a pattern of behavior with someone a friend of mine knew and mocked back on SA.

I'm looking into it and if I turn up anything of relevance, I'll let you know.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino