Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
God, I feel an Eclipse Phase campaign in Jake's hands would be a disaster. You'd spend half the session trying to explain to him that, "No I don't want to roleplay as a 14 year old girl, and I think you're kind of missing the point here Jak- I mean Violet"
While it might not be fun to play in, it would be hilarious to watch.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
1566507363074.png

"Women talking by themselves without men talking over them to say that ACKSHUALLY, woman is a social construct, is like toddlers talking on a phone toy. Without men to interact with, they won't even have anything to do!" - Jake Alley, male feminist

The projection of not knowing what someone would even do with a Twitter clone if it's not about recruiting an ingroup and hating an outgroup is also pure, distilled Jake.

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Women talking by themselves without men talking over them to say that ACKSHUALLY, woman is a social construct, is like toddlers talking on a phone toy. Without men to interact with, they won't even have anything to do!" - Jake Alley, male feminist
I sincerely hope he never changes. I'm only now starting to learn the deep lore behind these Twitter weirdos like Secret Gamer Girl and Sarah Nyberg, and it's the most entertaining thing ever. It's so rare to see someone with this little self-awareness.

The projection of not knowing what someone would even do with a Twitter clone if it's not about recruiting an ingroup and hating an outgroup is also pure, distilled Jake.
He seems to forget that some people like to have fun on the Internet. He's a sad gnome man, unable to smile or do anything that doesn't involve politics or petty drama.

It's also funny because I know for a fact that if Jake used Mastodon, he'd 100% find a community of like-minded individuals that would willingly listen to him bitch and complain. There are loads of trans people on Mastodon, some even as crazy as him. Why does Jake refuse to help himself?

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 902803

Jake is acting like the absence of fat, crazy, lying ass psychotic troons like himself constantly harassing and smearing them is somehow a negative, when if he fell into an open manhole cover and died, it would improve the entire world.

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
Jake is acting like the absence of fat, crazy, lying ass psychotic troons like himself constantly harassing and smearing them is somehow a negative, when if he fell into an open manhole cover and died, it would improve the entire world.
Naw, he'd get stuck and then some poor fucker who's gotta use a crowbar to dislodge him from the manhole is gonna have a bad day.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 902803

It's even funnier because Jake has talked about creating a Twitter clone himself many times.

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
Really? I'd love to hear his vision for a social media platform.
If I remember correctly his grand idea was basically "it's exactly like twitter but only with people I like/approve of - oh and somebody else should actually do all the work (buy a domain, code the website, promote it and whatever else goes into making a social media site).

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More screeching about women having opinions that upset him.
1566517680876.png
1566517721714.png
1566517727348.png
"The whole "anyone can just say they're a woman!" argument has absolutely no basis in reality"

Here's some of it. He wants to make (or rather, have other people make for him) a misogynist incel paradise full of troon sex workers for him to creep on where nobody can block him.
1566517049856.png

1566517057452.png

1566517458452.png
The fantasy goes back to at least 2015.
1566517109884.png
1566517117190.png

1566517318709.png
1566517335216.png
1566517340843.png

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
It would be a Twitter but he would be head honcho of blocklists so he couldn't be blocked and the friends he approved could never be blocked either(it would be trans-violence).
It's his idea of running social media like if it was a tabletop RPG and he was the GM directing what people can say and how they can interact. A male power-fantasy they used to call it.

Last edited:

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I remember correctly his grand idea was basically "it's exactly like twitter but only with people I like/approve of - oh and somebody else should actually do all the work (buy a domain, code the website, promote it and whatever else goes into making a social media site).
Here's some of it. He wants to make (or rather, have other people make for him) a misogynist incel paradise full of troon sex workers for him to creep on where nobody can block him.
View attachment 903011

View attachment 903013

View attachment 903021
The fantasy goes back to at least 2015.
View attachment 903015
View attachment 903016

View attachment 903017
View attachment 903018
View attachment 903019
It would be a Twitter but he would be head honcho of blocklists so he couldn't be blocked and the friends he approved could never be blocked either(it would be trans-violence).
It's his idea of running social media like if it was a tabletop RPG and he was the GM directing what people can say and how they can interact. A male power-fantasy they used to call it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jake could do exactly that on Mastodon. Mastodon was literally created for people like him. If he did actually do it though, he'd probably complain about how little power he had (despite the fact that Mastodon is literally designed for instance owners to have as much power as possible over their domain).

Has anyone ever watched Kamen Rider because Jake told them to? :lol:
I bet he would handle it really poorly if someone watched the show but didn't agree with his idiosyncratic trans interpretation of it.
Taking an anime recommendation from Jake would be like taking an anime recommendation from Clawshrimpy: no one cares about their opinions or their taste in anything. At least no one sensible.

Last edited:

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jake could do exactly that on Mastodon. Mastodon was literally created for people like him. If he did actually do it though, he'd probably complain about how little power he had (despite the fact that Mastodon is literally designed for instance owners to have as much power as possible over their domain).
He wants to have his cake and eat it. He wants all the followers he's amassed during the gamergate and CON nonsense but none of the negative attention. He will never voluntarily leave twitter (even if he had his own platform) because he will never get those numbers again. Because those numbers (followers/retweets/etc) make him feel like he has some kind of connection to the world.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
kiwifarms.net
Kamen Rider isn’t even anime. It’s a live action children’s cartoon that is the equivalent of telling someone to watch Power Rangers. It’s extremely childish and is used to sell toys to Japanese children. That Jake has somehow interpreted it as something he should constantly recommend to other adults because he’s somehow convinced himself a character is both autistic and trans is beyond exceptional.

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wants to have his cake and eat it. He wants all the followers he's amassed during the gamergate and CON nonsense but none of the negative attention. He will never voluntarily leave twitter (even if he had his own platform) because he will never get those numbers again. Because those numbers (followers/retweets/etc) make him feel like he has some kind of connection to the world.
This fact is made sadder considering that Jake only has 6k followers on Twitter. His best friend Zoe Quinn has 100k followers, even Sarah "If She's Underaged, She's Getting My Dick In Her Face" Nyberg, who hasn't tweeted in over a fucking year, has 17k followers. Compared to his buddies, his stats are as small as his penis. And yet, for such a small presence on social media, he stays addicted to it. Very sad.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino