Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Yellow Yam Scam

so stinkin cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can type to your hearts content and when you’re ready to post, it conveniently show how the tweet thread will be broken up so you can add numbers,
As far as I can tell Jack does not do this. He has unplanned, unhinged ranting and frequently ends rants in the middle of a sentence. He has no ordering and it sometimes is hours between each tweet.
He's claimed in the past that this is somehow a tactic of his to avoid being misquoted by nazis. It's always nazis in the end.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's claimed in the past that this is somehow a tactic of his to avoid being misquoted by nazis. It's always nazis in the end.
But everything of interest he says ends up here anyway. If anyone wanted to quote him out of context (say, by juxtaposing his clueless rants with that tweet about not commenting on things you don’t understand), they could just cap several tweets instead of one, and they do. I honestly don’t understand his reasoning. Obviously it’s an excuse for being lazy, but it’s a thin one.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obviously it’s an excuse for being lazy, but it’s a thin one.
Nah, I think it really is an intentional thing he does to throw off the Nazis under his bed.
If he were just randomly banging out googleshngs, purely by chance he'd begin or end a sentence at the beginning or end of a tweet now and then. But as far as I've noticed, he never does.

Ashen One

"Ashen one, hearest thou my voice, still?"
kiwifarms.net
Nah, I think it really is an intentional thing he does to throw off the Nazis under his bed.
If he were just randomly banging out googleshngs, purely by chance he'd begin or end a sentence at the beginning or end of a tweet now and then. But as far as I've noticed, he never does.
That's exactly why he does it if I remember correctly. He has said before it is intentional to make it so people can't take any tweet out of context because even if they do, it becomes obvious that the tweet is part of a chain because it starts and ends in the middle of sentences.

The problem is that even with proper context (if there is such a thing with Jake) the things he writes are nigh unreadable and boring, so people don't bother.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly why he does it if I remember correctly. He has said before it is intentional to make it so people can't take any tweet out of context because even if they do, it becomes obvious that the tweet is part of a chain because it starts and ends in the middle of sentences.

The problem is that even with proper context (if there is such a thing with Jake) the things he writes are nigh unreadable and boring, so people don't bother.
So he's hidden his message from Nazis. Everyone else too, but those Nazis certainly won't get them. The fact that everyone else will just assume he's a fucking nutcase lunatic is okay.

What a moron.

AirdropShitposts

"maybe get dressed up and head to a karoke bar"
kiwifarms.net
The Googleshngs are most amazing because he does nothing but talk about being a journalist/writer and on his Patreon openly states nonsense like how he produces two articles a week on Storify, yet all he does is vomit these out every other night. Instead of say, writing them properly, collecting them, editing them and "publishing" them in some form. Like on his tumblr or blog at the most basic level.

He already does it anyway so it's not like extra work for him, and people might actually read them (low backfire probability because nobody who isn't already a "fan" would), but he's so desperate for the fever rush of Twitter likes (which he gets on like the first two posts, and sometimes someone will just like all of them, rarely do people actually reply so I doubt they're reading them) that he actively harms his own stated purpose.
That's somewhat disturbing. That means he actually comes back to unhinged mental vomit and instead of reconsidering posting this mentally ill screed, he thinks of things to add to it to make it even more crazy.
It's hilarious to watch this in real time though whenever I come across him in the middle of doing one.

Like the one I capped from a couple days ago, he just stopped in the middle of a sentence and it was actually clear he wasn't done, he went on to RETWEET a bunch of other people's junk, then came back 40 minutes later to spew out 15 more tweets that actually made the Googleshng more confusing than it was originally because I think he wanted to talk about whatever he just saw and was trying to wield it together by the all purpose THIS IS ALSO A NAZI TACTIC hook rather than just end the first and start a new one.

I'm like 96% sure he almost never re-reads what he's already vomited out. I've seen him in the last six months or so refer to a recent prior posting once and it was because he literally did forget to mention something he said he was going to. He must have seen it when checking for likes or whatever, he was highly restrained and only used like seven tweets to add whatever this useless information was.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
He spends so much time on Twitter it's practically like a job for him, he keeps saying over and over.

I can't think of any human being alive whose writing would benefit more from putting it all down on Medium or Wordpress or something before hitting "publish." If he put these hours into writing one of these, got a sandwich, came back to it, set a goal to eliminate 25% of the word count to tighten it up, and created a single tweet to summarize each paragraph, he'd expand his social media presence almost overnight, and fill up his Patreon to the $1000 level and beyond. He's gone this far by doing absolute garbage, the standards are very low in the category he's put himself into. Even a single quantum unit of effort expended would have outsize benefits for Jake.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He spends so much time on Twitter it's practically like a job for him, he keeps saying over and over.

I can't think of any human being alive whose writing would benefit more from putting it all down on Medium or Wordpress or something before hitting "publish." If he put these hours into writing one of these, got a sandwich, came back to it, set a goal to eliminate 25% of the word count to tighten it up, and created a single tweet to summarize each paragraph, he'd expand his social media presence almost overnight, and fill up his Patreon to the $1000 level and beyond. He's gone this far by doing absolute garbage, the standards are very low in the category he's put himself into. Even a single quantum unit of effort expended would have outsize benefits for Jake.
It's weird, like he has digital agoraphobia.

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
One thing that him writing them as articles would potentially lose is what I assume to be his attempts at the dramatic emotion of urgent necessity he'll try to invest each one with as he for the hundredth time in five years repeats the same things.

Considering his actual "published" writing, I am almost sure he writes the Googleshngs in such a feverish rush that the amazing run-on sentences are a product of this mental state of mind. Whenever I just copy and paste the text I'm often amazed at how many of the paragraphs are single sentences. A few months back somebody caught that he wrote like a 300 word sentence or something. And it's not like he's just forgotten to put a period or whatever when a tweet ends like normal people who write tweet chains often will do. Since he strings the sentences across tweets he almost always injects "and" "or" and other conjoining words into places they have no right to be.

Compare with Zack/Zinnia Jones, who also writes a lot of tweet threads. They maintain proper sentence structure, but will sometimes end a sentence in a tweet and forget a period or something similar. But it's still clearly two sentences. Jake often makes them into one endless sentence until he moves to a new paragraph.

The best are when Jake is not only producing one long endless sentence but he's also injecting (a wide variety of) various (different types too) digressions (some that go for very long periods and are their own run-on sentences that will even go into a third topic like say how gooses are mean sons of bitches) into the middle of these. In the context of the 280 word tweet they don't look as bad, but if you separate the text and try to read it as an actual paragraph or sentence the madness becomes even more apparent.

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
One thing that him writing them as articles would potentially lose is what I assume to be his attempts at the dramatic emotion of urgent necessity he'll try to invest each one with as he for the hundredth time in five years repeats the same things.

Considering his actual "published" writing, I am almost sure he writes the Googleshngs in such a feverish rush that the amazing run-on sentences are a product of this mental state of mind. Whenever I just copy and paste the text I'm often amazed at how many of the paragraphs are single sentences. A few months back somebody caught that he wrote like a 300 word sentence or something. And it's not like he's just forgotten to put a period or whatever when a tweet ends like normal people who write tweet chains often will do. Since he strings the sentences across tweets he almost always injects "and" "or" and other conjoining words into places they have no right to be.

Compare with Zack/Zinnia Jones, who also writes a lot of tweet threads. They maintain proper sentence structure, but will sometimes end a sentence in a tweet and forget a period or something similar. But it's still clearly two sentences. Jake often makes them into one endless sentence until he moves to a new paragraph.

The best are when Jake is not only producing one long endless sentence but he's also injecting (a wide variety of) various (different types too) digressions (some that go for very long periods and are their own run-on sentences that will even go into a third topic like say how gooses are mean sons of bitches) into the middle of these. In the context of the 280 word tweet they don't look as bad, but if you separate the text and try to read it as an actual paragraph or sentence the madness becomes even more apparent.
In a hundred years, Jake Alley will be seen as one of the most innovative avant-garde writers of the twenty-first century and James Joyce's spiritual successor.

Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a Gamergatenazi coming down along yon road and this Gamergatenazi that was coming down along yon road harassed a vulnerable little trans woman named violet hargrave...

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Has this ever happened? Has anyone ever taken a single tweet out of context? People have attacked him using his own words (e.g. us, all the time), but they do so using the entire thing. Inevitably, his words are far more incriminating in full. It just seems so weird to me that he’d put so many readers off for the sake of thwarting an attack that will never come. Like blowing your savings on bear-proofing your Manhattan apartment.

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
You know what would prevent someone taking a Googleshng tweet out of context? Posting it as one of those articles you claim to write rather than vomiting it onto Twitter in the wee hours of the morning during your manic paranoia periods.

I totally forget about crazier and more public lolcows on here constantly, but I never forget about Violet because of her amazing ability to infinitely dig the world's most irrelevant hole.

Apologies for the double post, but some important journalism is transpiring from Violet:

1571885723114.png

1571885741855.png

JESSE SIGNAL
1571885765053.png

FAT FINGER TWITTER HOTKEY WOES AGAIN
1571885789991.png

Violet Hargrave's Bar Rescue
1571885844832.png

HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD WORD ABOUT KAMEN RIDER?
1571886067597.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino