Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit what I need to know more about what happened there.
*ahem*

Director Josh Trank was the new Hollywood wunderkind after his 2012 film "Chronicle" made over $125 million on a $12 budget (it also launched the careers of Dane DeHaan and Michael B Jordan, who later starred in other films featuring Marvel IPs). So then he was tasked with directing and co-writing the Fantastic Four reboot, despite having no other film directing experience aside from Chronicle.

So the expected happens, and the guy gets high on his own farts, not helped by plans to let him direct an upcoming Star Wars spin-off film. Dude starts going full diva during filming, resulting in the hot mess called Fant4stic. Things like:

Renting a house and letting his dogs trash it
When the home owner complained, Trank trashed it even more
Telling actors when to blink and breathe while filming
Would constantly retreat to a black tent and built a similar tent around the camera so only he could see the footage as it was being filmed.
He isolated himself from everyone when not on set.
Rumour has it that this behaviour was the result of an escalating drug problem,
This was all made worse by a studio that decided to just sit back and let him run the production into the ground because they thought they found the next JJ Abrams.
When the higher ups saw the near finished film, they pushed the release date back twice while extensive reshoots were made.
Then after the movie opened to poor reviews and ticket sales, he blamed the failure on the studio because they "held back his vision" or some crap.
Then Trank got that plum Star Wars gig taken away, and the only thing he's done since is a movie that is still waiting to be released maybe next year.

THE END
You forgot the best part; the on-set complaints of Josh Trank regarding F4 being discussed on 4chan's /co/ board, and Josh Trank getting fucking drunk/high on production and posting in one of his own threads trying to defend his actions and failing. I was blessed/autistic enough to be there(pre-movie threads, not the reddit-famous post ones), and it was glorious.

This continued Chu/Jake romance is probably going to be the best thing he has online. Every female eventually snaps and drops him, but these two failed males not only click properly with one another, they both definitely deserve each other.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sneaky khajiit

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Violet Hargrave's female fashion complaints:
View attachment 1033380
So Jake's been showing up places in the Connecticut winter in a see-through shirt with nothing under it and a bare midriff, too.

And you guys, when he does, no one notices he's trans.

That is not a happy ending, though. Because he passes so well, people who know he's trans don't give him advice on how to pass.

Why are people so cruel?

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Jake's been showing up places in the Connecticut winter in a see-through shirt with nothing under it and a bare midriff, too.

And you guys, when he does, no one notices he's trans.

That is not a happy ending, though. Because he passes so well, people who know he's trans don't give him advice on how to pass.

Why are people so cruel?
With his double-thin woman skin, too.

Reactions: wabbits

AirdropShitposts

Violet Hargrave's Assistant Researcher
kiwifarms.net
And how in the hell does he fail to notice his "bare midriff" when trying on these clothes before buying them?
She has to buy them all online to hide them from her abuser, plus she lives parsecs from civilization and the abuser won't take her to the store to shop for clothes with her girlfriends like Zinnia (who is totes invited to the next girls night boardgame or movie night) who she feels safe enough to reveal highly personal information like body measurements to. And she certainly can't take an Uber as that would reveal her identity plus they likely would play transphobic hate radio the entire time.

Water-T

Giving Zinnia Jones' mom that good clown dick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Chu is such a dumbass. Neither Superman or Clark is the "mask". Both are just facets of who Kal-El is.

Superman lets him help people, but provides a secret identity that keeps his loved ones from becoming targets and some semblance of privacy.

Being Clark lets him be "human", have a wife, and do good that doesn't involve punching.

Even if Superman's secret ID was exposed, he'd still choose to be Clark because he has to have that normalcy and that's who he was raised to be long before he donned the cape.

In fact, one of the reasons why Lex still never made the connection between Supes and Clark is because he refuses to believe that a demi-god like Kal-El would choose to "lower" himself by pretending to be one of us. That, and because Kal-El has a different demeanor, posture, and behaviour as Clark than he does as Superman. This is most evident in Christopher Reeve's portrayal, which is still considered the best Superman role (next to the 90s animated series) because he nailed those differing aspects of Clark and Superman.

Ok, nerd sperg over. Bukkakke me with them Austistic ratings, my niggas.

EDIT;
And silver age Comet was a centaur who was transformed into a horse, who was secretly in love with Supergirl but knew he couldn’t be with her until the curse was lifted. So there’s another troon metaphor right there.
That metaphor was taken to a bigger extreme in the 1996-2002 Supergirl series. A new version of Comet showed up, who looked like a human/horse hybrid with icy wings. He turned out to be former jockey that was trampled during a race and genetically fused with a horse by a secret organization to save his life in exchange for doing their dirty work. Then he fled and saved a lesbian who was trapped in an avalanche and was freezing to death. They both died and then fused together, being reborn as the Angel of Love (Supergirl had recently fused with a dying girl named Linda Danvers and was reborn as the Angel of Fire, and a later character appeared as the Angel of Light. God, Lilith, and the first vampire also showed up). Long story short, Supergirl was in love with the man/horse side (his Angel of Love powers were partly responsible), but not so much into her human female side, who kept chasing after Linda despite her not being down with munching bush. God help us all if Jake ever reads that series because he'd never stop Googleshnging about it again.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Chu is such a dumbass. Neither Superman or Clark is the "mask". Both are just facets of who Kal-El is.

Superman lets him help people, but provides a secret identity that keeps his loved ones from becoming targets and some semblance of privacy.
And Superman's one "weakness" is he can be manipulated by hostage takers.

Also being a reporter gives him a plausible excuse always to be near crimes and disasters, even if he somehow always "misses" Supes showing up and saving the day, which somehow nobody notices (except when they do).

This is really basic bitch Superman shit and I wonder how Mr. Big Brain Jeopardy Champ doesn't know it. Pure autism I guess.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Superman's one "weakness"
Did you forget basic green Kryptonite?

Actually I like Superman in the Justice League context because he is hilariously vulnerable to magic. I remember in one 90's run he was hypnotized/mind controlled easily by a vampire. All of a sudden, their main tank was not only gone but now a threat, and they panicked fast. I forget who killed the bloodsucker but he snapped out of it pretty much right away after that. This was around the time they recuited some sort of shaman character.

Looking for "trans coding" is Superman is hilariously wishful thinking, just like the Samus Aran bullshit. Desperate attempts to appropriate existing cultural icons away from your enemies and to support your own side's messages. Solid play, but not gonna happen here unless you look to maybe some of the ridiculous situations on the covers of old Lois Lane issues.

Mitt Doggy Dogg

kiwifarms.net
Imagine, he sits around thinking up ways to fake his transition. That’s absurd dedication and energy a Norma person would channel into a job search.
Its amazing, if he spent as much time developing a useful, indemand skill he could actually make money , support himself, live by himself, etc, and in todays job market there are plenty of jobs you can work from home that actually pay pretty good. I work from home and I do pretty well for myself namely if you compare my income with what the going rates around town. I make about double what most people in my town make, and I don't have to pay for eating out, transportation, etc. Plus I work more hours per day then a in office job would have. If he would just get off twitter and find a job thats in demand he could eventually have his own place away from the 'abusers' granted he would have to want to do that which I don't think he does

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
That's one thing that sorta gets me about Jake. If he applied even the slightest bit of effort to actually writing articles instead of tantruming into the wee hours he could probably double his Patreon plus whatever he might get from the articles considering the garbage just chronicled elsewhere on this forum that's paid for. And while it's not "good living" certainly, for a guy with no true expenses it's pretty fucking great. But he can't even be assed to do that because he's still having PTSD over this one time when Zoe Quinn was going to turn him into a cute non-threatening small gymnast girl.

Mitt Doggy Dogg

kiwifarms.net
That's one thing that sorta gets me about Jake. If he applied even the slightest bit of effort to actually writing articles instead of tantruming into the wee hours he could probably double his Patreon plus whatever he might get from the articles considering the garbage just chronicled elsewhere on this forum that's paid for. And while it's not "good living" certainly, for a guy with no true expenses it's pretty fucking great. But he can't even be assed to do that because he's still having PTSD over this one time when Zoe Quinn was going to turn him into a cute non-threatening small gymnast girl.
Thats just it as populr as all this tranny crap is nowadays, some companies in clown world have to pay for content, if he would just spend some time making his dribble readable and more time networking he could make a nice living maybe even throw his moms some money or even move out if they "abuse" him in his weird little mind. But all he wants to do is sperg on twitter. He just makes no sense to me, if he tried at all he could double his a patron and then he could buy games or candy or whatever his mentally stunted self wants but I guess if your used to mommy taking care of everything for you, why bother. It just seems to me like he would want to earn some money to buy things on his own but I guess I'm thinking like a normal person there.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Lieutenant General in the war on Christmas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That metaphor was taken to a bigger extreme in the 1996-2002 Supergirl series. A new version of Comet showed up, who looked like a human/horse hybrid with icy wings. He turned out to be former jockey that was trampled during a race and genetically fused with a horse by a secret organization to save his life in exchange for doing their dirty work. Then he fled and saved a lesbian who was trapped in an avalanche and was freezing to death. They both died and then fused together, being reborn as the Angel of Love (Supergirl had recently fused with a dying girl named Linda Danvers and was reborn as the Angel of Fire, and a later character appeared as the Angel of Light. God, Lilith, and the first vampire also showed up). Long story short, Supergirl was in love with the man/horse side (his Angel of Love powers were partly responsible), but not so much into her human female side, who kept chasing after Linda despite her not being down with munching bush. God help us all if Jake ever reads that series because he'd never stop Googleshnging about it again.
...what the fuck?

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe for a second that the gnome has never read a comic, what I get out of this is Jake is both proud and ashamed of being a nerd. I think it's because while nerds are popular now, we all know that Jake's firmly stuck in the past with quite a few things, and back in his formative years of the nineties, being a nerd was frowned upon.
I can believe it has some truth in it. "even as a huge nerd I have never read a comic book" could mean that he was one of the turbo-nerds that exclusively read manga starting in the mid-to-late 90's and felt a kind of superiority through obscurity, that would fit his style. He's sperged a lot about Ranma and posted panels from it to back up his troon arguments so there's a 5-10% chance that he read some of it at some point. Autistic Troon Kamen Rider and Troon Ranma seems to be his two personal pet causes that he made up and champions all by himself.
I want to note that because they were farther down in his tweet chains I cut off stuff that basically establish this as being the Jake Canon until this weekend, a few examples:
1575335748261.png

1575335694067.png

1575335725805.png

1575335798779.png

1575335936960.png

1575335768067.png

Also here's this from 2016:
1575335842272.png

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
1575338446152.png

DON'T TAG ME BRO
1575338490811.png

m'lady may you check yon DMs for mine message
1575338535833.png

Tada!
1575338640915.png

"Hello, yon ladies talking about [CURRENT TOPIC] it reminds me very much of [THING I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT] have you enjoyed [THING I CONSTANTLY TALK ABOUT] because I enjoy it much like you enjoyed [CURRENT TOPIC]"
1575338709838.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino