Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Water-T

Looking for girls under 17 to SukMi my baby carrot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your summary was very good but it was still like reading someone's recounting of a fever dream.
Thanks. I tried to as succinct as possible and leave out any extraneous info since there was a lot going on in the 50 or so issues that this whole saga spanned across.

Reactions: Jewin' MacEwan

Smaug's Smokey Hole

the black goat of yule
kiwifarms.net
Jake doesn’t watch any adult media. The most adult I’ve ever heard him go is the occasional horror movie or very mainstream film.

I think what he means, filtered through the lens of Googleshng pomposity, is that as a middle-aged man with no life experience, whose mental development stopped somewhere around age 16, he finds adult media incomprehensible. He can’t truly comprehend loss, love, stress, life-changing decisions, because he’s never experienced such things - not in any high-stakes context.

No no, far better to stick to cartoons, where they just straight-up spell out their feelings and they don’t have to deal with stupid adult things like money and careers because they’re too busy zapping monsters.
I read an article interview someone that did a study that compared reading habits between adults and young adults and their opinions and impressions about the stuff they read. One thing that stood out to me in the study was that young adults found books aimed at adults confusing and therefore boring because there was usually no grand victory or finale to end the book with, there wasn't even a bad ending. The end could be open to interpretation or maybe the book was just a slice of life and life moves on so it was pointless... Much like Jake they did not like that, they didn't close the book and start thinking about what they just read, they read books to get away from that.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: flipper

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no such thing as selective fat loss and, as far as I know, hormones don't have the power to move fat. So lady hormones will probably make new fat go to the lady places, but the very male gut is there to stay.

Unless he loses massive amounts of weight overall, of course.

Reactions: Knojkamarangasan_#4

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no such thing as selective fat loss and, as far as I know, hormones don't have the power to move fat. So lady hormones will probably make new fat go to the lady places, but the very male gut is there to stay.

Unless he loses massive amounts of weight overall, of course.
He has previously suggested that he believes body fat (and hair) redistributes itself on a daily basis, raising the possibility of Cronenbergian horror every night as his fat shifts around, stretching and tearing his skin, his body in unimaginable agony as his muscles and bones tear apart and reform. The beard’s still there though.
D855FB6C-D689-4E50-9E92-EF848A1AE5A6.jpeg

Done Goofed

kiwifarms.net
You know, I never thought of it that way before, but Jake really is like one of those wild-eyed, unwashed, fanatical mullahs holed up in a cave in Afghanistan. Except the mullahs get out more and have read at least one book.
Wahallah, the infidel gamergators will fear the wrath of my holy googleshngs. For this, I will be rewarded with 72 dms with CHELSAYYY in the eternal afterlife.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
77991E39-CEFD-4E34-8CC0-8BD9E3FACEEB.jpeg
That’s weird, because I seem to recall he sobbed like a little bitch, and we were the ones saying he should just block.

B34D9ADA-D9E5-4DAF-9C19-5CA3B89E58BD.jpeg
Yeah, follow Jake’s example.

66193E7E-FF9B-4864-AA26-B00BF93D745D.png
All troons do this. They act like they’re the first person ever to have issues when in fact, most of them are sheltered and boring. I guarantee that within five minutes of the start of the session, Jake’s therapist ticked “failure to launch” and took it from there.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I expect Jake already knows the answer to the question he's asking. Bowers has her BMI requirements on her website, and famously told Jazz Jennings she needed to lose weight for surgery.

The issue comes up often enough that I'm sure Jake could have found the answer through Google, but what he really wants is for other people to be outraged on his behalf.

AirdropShitposts

Jake Alley is @SecretGamerGrrl's glandular problem
kiwifarms.net
Marci Bowers said:
Maximum BMI of 35. If you are over this BMI (regardless of proportion or level of fitness), you must let Dr. Bowers know in advance; she will contact you to determine if surgery should be postponed. Surgery simply takes longer in heavier patients and puts you at greater risk for complications,
This seems to be a fairly common BMI target for The Surgery. Jake recently re-confirmed he's 6-3, which means he's at least 280 lbs. Although we cannot know at any time where the bulk of that is concentrated due to its ability to move regularly throughout the body. Why this changes anything I'm not sure, it's less related to The Surgery as it is to surgery in general.

Reactions: Brain Problems

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I expect Jake already knows the answer to the question he's asking. Bowers has her BMI requirements on her website, and famously told Jazz Jennings she needed to lose weight for surgery.

The issue comes up often enough that I'm sure Jake could have found the answer through Google, but what he really wants is for other people to be outraged on his behalf.
Even if his fat wasn’t an issue, the fact that he doesn’t present as female would be a massive red flag. There’s all the other mental issues too, but there are certainly precedents for nutters getting the chop.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino