Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
But Jakey doesn't want to have to go outside. He takes someone bringing up a communal farm and removes the farm from the equation. He just wants to have a big slumber party, presumably with someone's mom bringing in the tendies while everyone 'creatively collaborates'. It's the kind of thing a child would think life can be like. Or someone who has never had to provide for themselves or face the prospect of working for a living.
Jake really is a five-year-old trapped in a gnome's body. When the real world was too hurtful because he was a nerd, he hid from it. When his hiding place was too hurtful, he hid from that as well. Now his world consists of him and his computer, which feeds him just enough saccharine esteem to keep him alive.

But alone in his room, playing through the game, recording himself in complete isolation and comfort? Jake talks so fast he's practically unintelligible. He really has a type of speech impediment. I've never encountered this before.

He's also invariably smug, uber-critical of the game, and once he gets the hang of it, by the 5th or 6th video, it's a non-stop stream of sarcastic, self-superior critiques about how terribly made the game is, and how much he hates playing it.

And then he proceeds to stream beating the whole game. And then he passive aggressively suggests that, if someone sends him the sequel, he will stream THAT as well.

And that's when I realized:

He's done this before. He loves to pick at these scabs. He was actually enjoying everything about the Loli game. The shaking tits, the silly story, the mindless dungeon crawling.

Twitter is his new cheese grater, on which he grates his smug face. And he loves all of it.

Jake has no setting other than: "because I have no confidence, I will find something to set myself above, and in so criticizing, lift myself up." With Neptunia he was morally superior to the titties, and technically superior to the "flawed frame rate" and "bad coding".

With GG and his trans-pose we all know the drill.

Jake can't genuinely like something, see humanity in the world and feel empathy, or sympathize with others unlike himself.

He's quite more emotionally and socially stunted than even we realized, I think.

Absent Twitter or something like it, he'd be making passive aggressive let's plays that nobody watched.

He has no setting other than insufferable smug unearned superiority.
This is terminal nerd-dom here. Jake has had so little human interaction that doesn't involve a computer, he really has no idea how other people function or communicate. Autists can't understand how human interaction works, Jake won't. Like a five-year-old, he's all id and no ego.

What is known about Papa Alley? That might shed some light on Jake.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
There's some good material on Jake's dad earlier in the thread, pictures and accounts of their limited interactions. If you remember Paul Sr. from American Chopper? That's pretty much Jake's dad. Big gruff biker dude. Their reunion when Jake was a young adult went poorly, because beyond their genes they have nothing at all in common. Jake has told a lot of fanciful tales of aggressive and abusive treatment when he was a child, but how much truth there may be to them we'll never know.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

- me on my way to give Jake Alley a brutal dicking -

Im sorry chaps but this has to be a fucking troll. He is seriously trying to claim that the dudebros of the world are so obsessed with forcing themselves upon his morbidly obese, bald, bearded ass that they will straight up charge through solid walls to get at him?!

I mean just fucking really?
At this point I'm convinced he wants said dicking. Seriously, with how often he calls attention to it....
I assume they're about as true as his tales of Nazi rapists crashing through his walls like the Kool-Aid Man.
Guys I'm sorry, but I have a confession to make now. You see, earlier this week I decided to put my genius intellect to use and I built a mecha that looks exactly like the Kool Aid Man and began piloting it around North America. I made a stop to recharge it in Connecticut and passed through Niantic when it was fully charged, so I put in GPS coordinates to the Gnome Cave and I pressed a button wrong and accidentally burst through the wall.

It was very awkward so all I could do was scream "OH YEEAAAAHHHH" at him and suicide prevention cat and then jump back out the giant mech-crater to fly back away into the sunset. The government is covering it up but I'm pretty sure they're also sending a manhunt after me because only they are supposed to have mech pilots.

If I ever go a week without posting, sorry but they got me.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was very awkward so all I could do was scream "OH YEEAAAAHHHH" at him
This is the very definition of "knowing what to do". I'm sure the French have a word for it.

Speaking of charging though, we should lobby to get some Tesla Superchargers installed in Niantic to ensure a steady supply of Tech Rape Bros driving through.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"us"
upload_2019-2-8_6-11-53.png
Jake hasn't even been on TWITTER for "FIVE. YEARS." as his account was only made to slide into CHELSAY's DMs in September 2014. http://archive.li/yErvb
upload_2019-2-8_5-46-16.png
BLOCKLISTS http://archive.li/AJLwz
upload_2019-2-8_5-47-32.png
So Jake is urging people to go through his BLOCKLIST and waste their time reporting people for hurting his fee-fees, and "nearly all" the people on this list who have made Jake butthurt enough to add them to it are supposedly 'fascists' using Twitter as a "tool for terrorism." :story:

The most recent block caught my eye @Sunosis aka Roph, and those familiar with the pedophile Nicholas Nyberg drama may recall that Roph was a FFshrine user who hung out in their IRC chat and spoke out against Nyberg when Nyberg's self-admitted pedophilia came to light. He triggered Jake by calling him out on his lie that the chat logs were "crudely edited" - something Nyberg himself doesn't even try to claim, which make it even more ridiculous that Jake is still lying about it years later.
upload_2019-2-8_5-58-28.png
Jake blocked Susan Arendt for some reason, and fellow lolcow FakeRobotGamer after Nora Reed started harassing them, among many, many others. Jake's list of "fascists" seems to include an awful lot of women, and something made him so butthurt that he blocked Spiked Online. https://blocktogether.org/show-blocks/cYkIVII6qw7SoMIKZqiydzV31O_KTEu0IQKOIcy8

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most recent block caught my eye @Sunosis aka Roph, and those familiar with the pedophile Nicholas Nyberg drama may recall that Roph was a FFshrine user who hung out in their IRC chat and spoke out against Nyberg when Nyberg's self-admitted pedophilia came to light. He triggered Jake by calling him out on his lie that the chat logs were "crudely edited" - something Nyberg himself doesn't even try to claim, which make it even more ridiculous that Jake is still lying about it years later.
View attachment 660182
Nyberg has never denied the authenticity of the logs. Jake quite often makes claims which have not been made by the person in question.

It's also kind of interesting that he offers to show people the headlines in respect of Chloe. The witnesses who were present when she set herself on fire explicitly said that when they asked her why she cited being homeless. We know that both her manifesto and her suicide notes mentioned homelessness and mental illness. No-one has ever claimed that the notes she left mentioned online harassment.

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys I'm sorry, but I have a confession to make now. You see, earlier this week I decided to put my genius intellect to use and I built a mecha that looks exactly like the Kool Aid Man and began piloting it around North America. I made a stop to recharge it in Connecticut and passed through Niantic when it was fully charged, so I put in GPS coordinates to the Gnome Cave and I pressed a button wrong and accidentally burst through the wall.

It was very awkward so all I could do was scream "OH YEEAAAAHHHH" at him and suicide prevention cat and then jump back out the giant mech-crater to fly back away into the sunset. The government is covering it up but I'm pretty sure they're also sending a manhunt after me because only they are supposed to have mech pilots.

If I ever go a week without posting, sorry but they got me.
Please make sure your invention doesn't fall into the hands of lesbian corrective rapists.

Thank you.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How exactly does he think Twitter banning people is going to stop trans women getting killed? “Now to kill me some trannies - oh no, my account’s been banned! Well, guess I don’t exist any more.”

And of course, the usual hypocrisy. You shouldn’t use blocklists because sometimes they affect innocent gnomes who only wanted to slide into some women’s DMs. But companies should ban people based on nothing more than the hurt feelings of an oversensitive man and hearsay.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
How exactly does he think Twitter banning people is going to stop trans women getting killed? “Now to kill me some trannies - oh no, my account’s been banned! Well, guess I don’t exist any more.”

And of course, the usual hypocrisy. You shouldn’t use blocklists because sometimes they affect innocent gnomes who only wanted to slide into some women’s DMs. But companies should ban people based on nothing more than the hurt feelings of an oversensitive man and hearsay.
If I may get Freudian for a moment, there's no meaningful ego. Most of us find some way to balance our desires (id) with reality (superego). Jake can only cry when reality doesn't conform to what he wants. The only way he can function is by denying reality altogether. Of course, reality keeps slipping in through the cracks, and every time Jake cries about how it's literally murdering him, and if you don't do what he wants, you're complicit in the murder of transwomen (read: him).

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
To Jake, Twitter IS life. If he ever got banned, Suicide Prevention Cat would be working overtime. So in his mind, any Terfs, Nazis, etc that got banned would suddenly "cease to exist".

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino