Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How exactly does he think Twitter banning people is going to stop trans women getting killed? “Now to kill me some trannies - oh no, my account’s been banned! Well, guess I don’t exist any more.”

And of course, the usual hypocrisy. You shouldn’t use blocklists because sometimes they affect innocent gnomes who only wanted to slide into some women’s DMs. But companies should ban people based on nothing more than the hurt feelings of an oversensitive man and hearsay.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
How exactly does he think Twitter banning people is going to stop trans women getting killed? “Now to kill me some trannies - oh no, my account’s been banned! Well, guess I don’t exist any more.”

And of course, the usual hypocrisy. You shouldn’t use blocklists because sometimes they affect innocent gnomes who only wanted to slide into some women’s DMs. But companies should ban people based on nothing more than the hurt feelings of an oversensitive man and hearsay.
If I may get Freudian for a moment, there's no meaningful ego. Most of us find some way to balance our desires (id) with reality (superego). Jake can only cry when reality doesn't conform to what he wants. The only way he can function is by denying reality altogether. Of course, reality keeps slipping in through the cracks, and every time Jake cries about how it's literally murdering him, and if you don't do what he wants, you're complicit in the murder of transwomen (read: him).

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To Jake, Twitter IS life. If he ever got banned, Suicide Prevention Cat would be working overtime. So in his mind, any Terfs, Nazis, etc that got banned would suddenly "cease to exist".

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I cannot imagine why anyone would choose Nyberg as the hill they want to die on, but here we are.

View attachment 660700View attachment 660701

View attachment 660703

Jake's response to this was to block PandasAndGaming. He won't even "listen and believe" fellow queer writers.

View attachment 660708
He somehow manages to find the worst possible people to side with, then sticks with it long after it’s become obvious that he backed the wrong horse. I can’t work out if it’s stupidity, stubbornness or just a total lack of social credibility that causes him to do that.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
He somehow manages to find the worst possible people to side with, then sticks with it long after it’s become obvious that he backed the wrong horse. I can’t work out if it’s stupidity, stubbornness or just a total lack of social credibility that causes him to do that.
In his 20 years of shutting himself up in an attic Jake has internalized exactly one thing about relating to other humans, and it's the geek social fallacy.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
They’re the only people left who will still talk to him. He’s journeying to the asshole of the internet to find any remaining people who will validate him only he doesn’t realize he’s already there because he’s one of them.

BOLDYSPICY!

boldy in the streets, spicy in the sheets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Too late, my gorl @BOLDYSPICY! already shares the keys.
Ugh, why would I want to correctively rape Jake Alley?

Maybe if I squint really hard & pretend he's a female dwarf. . .

EDIT: God, could you imagine? Mackin' on "Violet" over Twitter? "Come on, baby, I know you're not really asexual. You can call me Chelsea if it helps."

Ew who put all this vomit in my mouth

But for real, though, how does he expect lesbian rapists to come after him if he never leaves the attic? Creepily propositioning him over Twatter is the closest anyone can get.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
In his 20 years of shutting himself up in an attic Jake has internalized exactly one thing about relating to other humans, and it's the geek social fallacy.
It makes me wonder if he thinks all of his googleshng defenses/deflections are masterfully woven rhetoric that sways people, even though it's obviously made up bullshit. Like if he would write a defense of Nyberg it would just be a lot of flim-flam about how the logs were forged/falsified in some way and should be disregarded(even though he's probably never taken a look at them).
In his mind he would probably think his defense would be successful and convincing, just like all of his other defenses. Twitter isn't direct communication either so no one can say "hold up" to object to something, correct him or make him clarify or expand on anything that makes up the argument he's building, he just posts it and waits for accolades, and it's not like he allows for criticism.
Yeah that boy's warped.

Begemot

The clown prince of your broken heart
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, why would I want to correctively rape Jake Alley?

Maybe if I squint really hard & pretend he's a female dwarf. . .

EDIT: God, could you imagine? Mackin' on "Violet" over Twitter? "Come on, baby, I know you're not really asexual. You can call me Chelsea if it helps."

Ew who put all this vomit in my mouth

But for real, though, how does he expect lesbian rapists to come after him if he never leaves the attic? Creepily propositioning him over Twatter is the closest anyone can get.
@Judge Holden showed us before, you need to smash down those walls in his house before you can correctively smash through his arse!

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/secret-gamer-girl-secretgamergrrl-googleshng-violet-hargrave-jacob-lawrence-jake-alley.23920/page-820#post-4287416

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It makes me wonder if he thinks all of his googleshng defenses/deflections are masterfully woven rhetoric that sways people, even though it's obviously made up bullshit.
Oh, he clearly thinks he's an unsung genius. The only reason he's not being recognised for his brilliance is transphobia, block-lists and people who don't understand just how special he is.

Jake's response to this was to block PandasAndGaming. He won't even "listen and believe" fellow queer writers.
Pandas isn't trans. Jake only 'listen and believes' women he wants something from, or trans women he can pretend are his family. He's another troon who regards anyone cis as default evil, and that goes double for the LGB because they should be on his side but sometimes don't agree with him, which is the same as raping and murdering him - cf the lesbian corrective rapists he fears every day.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino