Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's talking about Hellfire linking to the Soha stuff, but he's also misrepresenting things. His response to the Kotaku article about Riot is what got people offside, and that dropped before Daniel was fired.
Has he considered not harassing minority women for years with racial slurs and sexist insults?

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I cannot imagine why anyone would choose Nyberg as the hill they want to die on, but here we are.

View attachment 660700View attachment 660701

View attachment 660703

Jake's response to this was to block PandasAndGaming. He won't even "listen and believe" fellow queer writers.

View attachment 660708
He somehow manages to find the worst possible people to side with, then sticks with it long after it’s become obvious that he backed the wrong horse. I can’t work out if it’s stupidity, stubbornness or just a total lack of social credibility that causes him to do that.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
He somehow manages to find the worst possible people to side with, then sticks with it long after it’s become obvious that he backed the wrong horse. I can’t work out if it’s stupidity, stubbornness or just a total lack of social credibility that causes him to do that.
In his 20 years of shutting himself up in an attic Jake has internalized exactly one thing about relating to other humans, and it's the geek social fallacy.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
They’re the only people left who will still talk to him. He’s journeying to the asshole of the internet to find any remaining people who will validate him only he doesn’t realize he’s already there because he’s one of them.

BOLDYSPICY!

"She says shit & it just happens" ---Nurse Ratchet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Too late, my gorl @BOLDYSPICY! already shares the keys.
Ugh, why would I want to correctively rape Jake Alley?

Maybe if I squint really hard & pretend he's a female dwarf. . .

EDIT: God, could you imagine? Mackin' on "Violet" over Twitter? "Come on, baby, I know you're not really asexual. You can call me Chelsea if it helps."

Ew who put all this vomit in my mouth

But for real, though, how does he expect lesbian rapists to come after him if he never leaves the attic? Creepily propositioning him over Twatter is the closest anyone can get.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no step on fuckign yurop
kiwifarms.net
In his 20 years of shutting himself up in an attic Jake has internalized exactly one thing about relating to other humans, and it's the geek social fallacy.
It makes me wonder if he thinks all of his googleshng defenses/deflections are masterfully woven rhetoric that sways people, even though it's obviously made up bullshit. Like if he would write a defense of Nyberg it would just be a lot of flim-flam about how the logs were forged/falsified in some way and should be disregarded(even though he's probably never taken a look at them).
In his mind he would probably think his defense would be successful and convincing, just like all of his other defenses. Twitter isn't direct communication either so no one can say "hold up" to object to something, correct him or make him clarify or expand on anything that makes up the argument he's building, he just posts it and waits for accolades, and it's not like he allows for criticism.
Yeah that boy's warped.

chekovia

Whole squad full of fucking killers
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, why would I want to correctively rape Jake Alley?

Maybe if I squint really hard & pretend he's a female dwarf. . .

EDIT: God, could you imagine? Mackin' on "Violet" over Twitter? "Come on, baby, I know you're not really asexual. You can call me Chelsea if it helps."

Ew who put all this vomit in my mouth

But for real, though, how does he expect lesbian rapists to come after him if he never leaves the attic? Creepily propositioning him over Twatter is the closest anyone can get.
@Judge Holden showed us before, you need to smash down those walls in his house before you can correctively smash through his arse!

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/secret-gamer-girl-secretgamergrrl-googleshng-violet-hargrave-jacob-lawrence-jake-alley.23920/page-820#post-4287416

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
It makes me wonder if he thinks all of his googleshng defenses/deflections are masterfully woven rhetoric that sways people, even though it's obviously made up bullshit.
Oh, he clearly thinks he's an unsung genius. The only reason he's not being recognised for his brilliance is transphobia, block-lists and people who don't understand just how special he is.

Jake's response to this was to block PandasAndGaming. He won't even "listen and believe" fellow queer writers.
Pandas isn't trans. Jake only 'listen and believes' women he wants something from, or trans women he can pretend are his family. He's another troon who regards anyone cis as default evil, and that goes double for the LGB because they should be on his side but sometimes don't agree with him, which is the same as raping and murdering him - cf the lesbian corrective rapists he fears every day.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're right, Jake, the idea that Nyberg could stream from prison is absurd. That would be like a homeless man whose life is constantly in danger somehow being able to tweet all night.

I swear every hour he encounters another hundred Nazi accounts. You'd think someone other than him would spot at least one of these. Surely when he's asleep, there would be thousands of death threats all over his feed.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta love how Jake doubles down by trying to use Dan Olson - who has defended more than one paedophile - as some kind of authoritative source.

Political affiliations and ideologies shouldn't matter when it comes to paedophilia. It should be condemned by everybody without question.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino