Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
He's talking about Hellfire linking to the Soha stuff, but he's also misrepresenting things. His response to the Kotaku article about Riot is what got people offside, and that dropped before Daniel was fired.

For once he's not lying about people being all up in his mentions. His Nyberg comments drew a response.

View attachment 660488View attachment 660491View attachment 660494View attachment 660496View attachment 660501

http://archive.fo/flopm
very rare footage of 12 people literally threatening Violet Hargrave's life actually responding to something Jake said back-to-back. This is what he refers to when he says "I'm blocking hundreds of accounts daily and being stalking by nazi fascists," except this much engagement is rare for him.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
very rare footage of 12 people literally threatening Violet Hargrave's life actually responding to something Jake said back-to-back. This is what he refers to when he says "I'm blocking hundreds of accounts daily and being stalking by nazi fascists," except this much engagement is rare for him.
I know at least 3 of the people mocking his lying ass, and at least one is definitely a trap that passes.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd want him to prove himself at an open mic, but I would never want to watch it because bad standup can be excruciating, and you know he'd blame his failure on transphobes anyway.
Personally, I’d love to actually give him the details of open mic nights in Niantic per his request and watch him try to not-quite-deny that he lives there.

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
I'd want him to prove himself at an open mic, but I would never want to watch it because bad standup can be excruciating, and you know he'd blame his failure on transphobes anyway.
The comedy/stand-up stuff is another weird little thing about Jake. At the back of my head I half-remembered that he's said something about it before:

sgg comedy.PNG

archive of comedy googleshng

If only he could get to an open mic night he'd be great!!! But those gosh darn circumstance that prevent him from being a successful game designer, investigative journalist, stand-up comedian and best friend/lover of Zoe Quinn...

And apparently he has Comedy Central special tier friends...which I'm going to assume means Amy Schumer once retweeted him 4 years ago.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The comedy/stand-up stuff is another weird little thing about Jake. At the back of my head I half-remembered that he's said something about it before:

View attachment 662912
archive of comedy googleshng

If only he could get to an open mic night he'd be great!!! But those gosh darn circumstance that prevent him from being a successful game designer, investigative journalist, stand-up comedian and best friend/lover of Zoe Quinn...

And apparently he has Comedy Central special tier friends...which I'm going to assume means Amy Schumer once retweeted him 4 years ago.
If you have to tell people you have a sense of humor you don't. And Jake is about the most humorless motherfucker I've ever seen. He literally wails about being murdered by Nazis any time anyone makes jokes about him.

Von Wolf Demon

"We can put that on the Lifeline card"
kiwifarms.net
After Rene returned to Chicago, she made a (now deleted, along with the post about Donna's condition) post saying that she'd been "asked by a family member" not to post about her mother's condition and that people who knew her mother or sisters should contact them if they wanted info on how mum was doing. There is no way the family member wasn't either Jake or Rachel acting on Jake's behalf.
I'm confused, did I miss a screencap or something? Why would Jake care if Rene posts about her mother's condition? Is it because it could be used as fuel for us to speculate about his housing situation?

And why would ANYBODY care about anything that Jake requests at this point? They seem to only mildly tolerate him as opposed to actually giving a shit what he thinks.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And why would ANYBODY care about anything that Jake requests at this point? They seem to only mildly tolerate him as opposed to actually giving a shit what he thinks.
Because he wails and emits ear-piercing shrieks and is a Noise Making Thing until his poor mother is driven to tears so they do it for his mom's sake to quiet the emotional terrorist in their family.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Alley recognizes the cognitive dissonance
Stop you right there. Any variation on this question, the answer is no.

When your world is a twelve by twelve box, it's easy to believe almost anything you want to.

Jake would be an amazing psychological study if you could get an unbiased observer in there somehow. A human being who's locked himself away from anything but the Internet for his entire adult life. He's like that guy from Oldboy, almost, except he did it to himself.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there anything Jake hasn’t described himself as an undiscovered talent of?
He's yet to declare himself a political candidate, although he's hinted that he might consider running in the future (sure Jake). I think he's watched Wu declare herself everything Barbie without challenge and decided that the same strategy will work for him.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to see Jake doing stand-up, because I want to see the kind of observational humour that a man with no knowledge of the world comes out with. For instance, all those female comedians who make jokes about their bodies? I want to hear that kind of routine from a man who thinks women’s bodies can entirely change shape overnight. Or to watch him try to wring laughs out of an audience with his zingers about Kamen Rider.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to see Jake doing stand-up, because I want to see the kind of observational humour that a man with no knowledge of the world comes out with. For instance, all those female comedians who make jokes about their bodies? I want to hear that kind of routine from a man who thinks women’s bodies can entirely change shape overnight. Or to watch him try to wring laughs out of an audience with his zingers about Kamen Rider.
And WHAT'S THE DEAL with mom burning the tendies? It's like, you bring them in here three times a day, can't you dial it in? Maybe she's trying to warm the attic up but come on, that's what I have my successful board game copies for!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino