Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Libeling Mark Kern; Lives in Niantic, CT

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there anything Jake hasn’t described himself as an undiscovered talent of?
He's yet to declare himself a political candidate, although he's hinted that he might consider running in the future (sure Jake). I think he's watched Wu declare herself everything Barbie without challenge and decided that the same strategy will work for him.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to see Jake doing stand-up, because I want to see the kind of observational humour that a man with no knowledge of the world comes out with. For instance, all those female comedians who make jokes about their bodies? I want to hear that kind of routine from a man who thinks women’s bodies can entirely change shape overnight. Or to watch him try to wring laughs out of an audience with his zingers about Kamen Rider.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to see Jake doing stand-up, because I want to see the kind of observational humour that a man with no knowledge of the world comes out with. For instance, all those female comedians who make jokes about their bodies? I want to hear that kind of routine from a man who thinks women’s bodies can entirely change shape overnight. Or to watch him try to wring laughs out of an audience with his zingers about Kamen Rider.
And WHAT'S THE DEAL with mom burning the tendies? It's like, you bring them in here three times a day, can't you dial it in? Maybe she's trying to warm the attic up but come on, that's what I have my successful board game copies for!

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
"I'm gonna continue doing this thing that gets no results, even though I know it gets no results. Because it's the right thing to do."

I could respect an addicted slot machine player, there's actually a chance they could win big. Jake is just sad. Like his overworked heart, there's absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel, just keep pumping until you're broken and hope you're not aware of it when it happens.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thing is, at this point, Twitter have no reason to do anything. Jake’s complained over 300 times, but he’s still on Twitter, and in fact probably considerably more than the average user. He’s never leaving.

Twitter will only act if their inaction causes a substantial number of people to leave. They don’t give a fuck about some over-sensitive NEET’s fee-fees, because that doesn’t affect their bottom line. They’re not Mommy.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
Twitter will only act if their inaction causes a substantial number of people to leave. They don’t give a fuck about some over-sensitive NEET’s fee-fees, because that doesn’t affect their bottom line. They’re not Mommy.
But if mommy won't heat your tendies, and Twitter won't heat them either, then who will?

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
twitter block probs lol
that the extent of any "abuse" jake has ever received
List most troons, Jake has a serious case of victim mentality. Because his identity is fixed as a permanent victim, everything bad that happens to him is both harmful and not his fault. He's also got a seriously black and white view of friendship that is deeply rooted in Geek Social Fallacies. It goes like this:

A and B connect over some common interest. A is an obnoxious sperg and annoys or creeps on B. B decides to end the interaction, either by ghosting A or outright telling A that he's being an annoying creeper. A can't comprehend that he did anything wrong, so he must invent some reason as to why B has "betrayed" the friendship. The most common answer is that B was abusive, since a real friend wouldn't betray someone; they were only pretending to be friends with A in order to use and abuse him out of malice. This allows A to claim victim points and attack B.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
Had Jake paid attention back in school he could have his "roots in comedy" explained by now. As the immortal warning from your primary school teacher goes:

"They are not laughing with you, they are laughing at you"

I'm eagerly awaiting the amazing set from Jake, he could put a twist on old classic, like

"Have you noticed that people who tweet less than you are boring nobodies and people tweeting more than you have no life?"

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Alley calls for violence towards people who "misgender" another person:

It's as if he doesn't realize that most people have something called "social skills," and know how to navigate various "touchy" situations.
tl;dr
"It's a mortal sin to misgender a troon, but if you happen to ever meet Violet Hargrave at a convention, bravely covering her admission badge, just go ahead and pretend she's male so Jake doesn't get embarassed."

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
List most troons, Jake has a serious case of victim mentality. Because his identity is fixed as a permanent victim, everything bad that happens to him is both harmful and not his fault. He's also got a seriously black and white view of friendship that is deeply rooted in Geek Social Fallacies. It goes like this:

A and B connect over some common interest. A is an obnoxious sperg and annoys or creeps on B. B decides to end the interaction, either by ghosting A or outright telling A that he's being an annoying creeper. A can't comprehend that he did anything wrong, so he must invent some reason as to why B has "betrayed" the friendship. The most common answer is that B was abusive, since a real friend wouldn't betray someone; they were only pretending to be friends with A in order to use and abuse him out of malice. This allows A to claim victim points and attack B.
DARVO.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino