Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake Googleshnged after getting triggered by an NPR report about school shooters, insists that he knows the real truth and all the experts are wrong.
This is one topic on which I have previously and still must partially agree with Jake. Many of the talking heads are simply ignorant even though they'll blame all sorts of ridiculous things like video games, music, bullying. A lot of myths were created by Columbine and the one where these two guys were video-game playing misfits in the 'trenchcoat mafia' that went to school to kill the jock bullies that tormented them is particularly pernicious and still incorrectly colors the topic.

That said, he goes from knowing a little to going off the rails by pretending to know a lot. Because of course nothing bad in this world can happen without it somehow being about GamerGate... even if it's something that happened 15 years before. If Jake Alley reads a book about the Civil War he will somehow decide that, no, it wasn't just about slavery but in fact it was about the same incel white right-wing movement that would later become GAMERGATEEEEE!

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2019-2-13_19-7-51.png

upload_2019-2-13_19-8-7.png

ZAK S
upload_2019-2-13_19-10-11.png
"But mostly I lie on Twitter" - Fixed that for you, Jake. http://archive.fo/iScFX
upload_2019-2-14_19-59-43.png
"I'm really having the sort of day where a normal person would call their best friend to come over so they can talk in person but my entire support system has been so thoroughly cut away the closest I can get is typing this here." http://archive.fo/y7zY4
upload_2019-2-14_19-58-43.png
:story: Jake claims he is in "serious active danger" (and yet is on Twitter) and that CHELSAY or whomever he is blaming for "dismantling" his "private circles" now wants him dead. http://archive.li/FY0bW
upload_2019-2-14_19-56-43.png

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: Jake claims he is in "serious active danger" (and yet is on Twitter) and that CHELSAY or whomever he is blaming for "dismantling" his "private circles" now wants him dead. http://archive.li/FY0bW
View attachment 666085
Jake never fucking *stops* telling Twitter he's in danger and asking for help. He just doesn't like the response, or lack thereof.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Does it surprise anyone else that we've never had a bona fide KiwiLeak for Jake? All those aunts and cousins, not to mention anyone who's ever given him the benefit of the doubt long enough to meet him in person at a convention or something. He's so lacking in any redeeming value, and burns every bridge he walks across almost by force of habit. Maybe Jake's histrionics about this site being dedicated to causing his death somehow jumped the credibility gap and were believed by the people who'd otherwise have a good laugh about him and his Velcro sneakers.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

kaien

kiwifarms.net
The number of people who could dish inside info on Jake is very small. A few family members, a few Talking Time people, and a couple of people from anti-GG twitter he met at cons who have him on mute now. I doubt any of them hate him enough to proactively hurt him. They'd probably rather forget he exists whenever possible. His twitter antics are easy to tune out if you don't make a hobby of following them.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Does it surprise anyone else that we've never had a bona fide KiwiLeak for Jake? All those aunts and cousins, not to mention anyone who's ever given him the benefit of the doubt long enough to meet him in person at a convention or something. He's so lacking in any redeeming value, and burns every bridge he walks across almost by force of habit. Maybe Jake's histrionics about this site being dedicated to causing his death somehow jumped the credibility gap and were believed by the people who'd otherwise have a good laugh about him and his Velcro sneakers.
More likely they just want nothing to do with Jake's gibbering lunacy.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does it surprise anyone else that we've never had a bona fide KiwiLeak for Jake? All those aunts and cousins, not to mention anyone who's ever given him the benefit of the doubt long enough to meet him in person at a convention or something.
He's got two aunts and four cousins on his mum's side, and those aunts are nearly 60 so not likely to be looking for places to dish the dirt to a bunch of randos.

He's still an active poster on Talking Time, but I expect any shade which gets thrown his way by members happens internally.

Not a lot of people have met Jake in person as SGG. None of those who have can afford to out a trans person in the current "cancel" climate. They'd lose too much social capital.

The fact that we're disliked by those who would have the information to spill is another factor which diminishes the likelihood of anyone coming here to spill the dirt on Jake.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
None of those who have can afford to out a trans person in the current "cancel" climate. They'd lose too much social capital.
Yeah. You have to think in terms of incentives. What's his scalp worth to anybody in a position to take it?

This, incidentally, feels like a big part of Jake's entertainment value: the amazing contrast between how seriously he takes himself and how meaningless he is to anyone else.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s mostly because Jake’s actual social circle is so fucking small for anyone who knows him beyond SGG. He only interacts IRL with his mommy, few relatives and moms various boomer friends. He did have some
He's got two aunts and four cousins on his mum's side, and those aunts are nearly 60 so not likely to be looking for places to dish the dirt to a bunch of randos.

He's still an active poster on Talking Time, but I expect any shade which gets thrown his way by members happens internally.

Not a lot of people have met Jake in person as SGG. None of those who have can afford to out a trans person in the current "cancel" climate. They'd lose too much social capital.

The fact that we're disliked by those who would have the information to spill is another factor which diminishes the likelihood of anyone coming here to spill the dirt on Jake.
I don’t think the crew on Talking Time has any idea Googleshng /Jake Alley is SGG. I mean they could easily find out but why would they bother to google googlesheng. He’s just a old know-it-all that’s been on the forums forever pontificating away.

Ive found it interesting that Jake could easily reveal he was a trans-princess on there, but he doesn’t. At worst they would shrug, at best be supportive gender affirming gamer buddies. They appear to be a ridiculously accepting and polite bunch, at least going on the screen caps I’ve read.

Jake gets nervous about anyone possibly calling him “she” or Violet in public, but it appears his fear even extends to talking time. The only place he is trans is on twitter and around the very few twitter troons he’s met.

Jaimas

Turned a Haro Into a Fighting Machine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake Googleshnged after getting triggered by an NPR report about school shooters, insists that he knows the real truth and all the experts are wrong.
View attachment 664570
View attachment 664571
View attachment 664572
View attachment 664573
Jake is still butthurt about that game developer's union account having to issue a retraction after they found out Jake lied about Soha El-Sabaawi. http://archive.fo/KWsrl
View attachment 664574
Note how Jake always fixates on this one game dev union account and not, say, Katherine Cross, who also had to issue an apology for retweeting Jake's attack on Soha. It's also never his fault for lying about Soha, it's always the fault of deepFlaw or anyone else from altgames who remembered him being a harassing liar. http://archive.fo/b3EJn
View attachment 664575
Cow crossover.
View attachment 664577
Back to shamelessly begging for free money and toys. Reminder, Jake doesn't "have enough income" because he has refused to get a job for the past decade plus.
View attachment 664578
TWITTER
View attachment 664569
View attachment 664591
You could almost turn those into a Jace post with one of these:
CRUCIALDANGERSITUATION.png

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
In order for someone to leak dirt on you, someone you know IRL has to give a shit about you, even if it's negatively.

Jake does not meet this criteria.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In order for someone to leak dirt on you, someone you know IRL has to give a shit about you, even if it's negatively.

Jake does not meet this criteria.
I wonder how much actual dirt there is on him. As far as I’m aware, he left high school, then sat in the same place for 20 years, living his life through Twitter. I doubt anyone could tell us anything we don’t know or already suspect.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think the crew on Talking Time has any idea Googleshng /Jake Alley is SGG. I mean they could easily find out but why would they bother to google googlesheng. He’s just a old know-it-all that’s been on the forums forever pontificating away.
They also don't seem that fond of him on TalkingTime. There was that guy that did a "god damn Googleshng" on Twitter and doing a search shows that they've been tired of him for a long time.

Doing a search also shows that he was Gone Home hater, it was the all-gamer-bros-hate-women event before Gamergate. I took a couple of screenshots though they've probably been posted before.

Jake is shitting on a new game(Spacebase DF-9), causing someone to have a "god damnit googleshng" moment that also mentions that he had been shitting on Gone Home before that.
alley1.JPG

What's his beef with Gone Home? Going back 7 months in time shows that he thinks it's a pretentious hipster art non-game, a CHELSAY! style of game by any measure.
alley2.JPG

Googleshng incoming, relevant part highlighted because fuck reading that shit.
alley3.JPG

Going back to the thread from the first screenshot and we find the common Jake Alley "I DID NOT!" post.
alley4.JPG

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
me? Going back 7 months in time shows that he thinks it's a pretentious hipster art non-game, a CHELSAY! style of game by any measure.
So he had literally exactly the same criticism of it that was decried as Nazism and misogyny when grooblers did it.

Yet another brick in the "Jake is a dudebro" phenomenon. I wonder if he just reacted so badly to being described as the stereotypically male, neckbearded basement dweller he actually is that he trooned out in response.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
So he had literally exactly the same criticism of it that was decried as Nazism and misogyny when grooblers did it.

Yet another brick in the "Jake is a dudebro" phenomenon. I wonder if he just reacted so badly to being described as the stereotypically male, neckbearded basement dweller he actually is that he trooned out in response.
It's certainly plausible. Fire raged against people exactly like himself for years, Jake is raging against creepy neckbeard basement dwellers that have no friends, if Fire decided to go troon to semantically differentiate himself from those he hated it's possible Jake decided to do the same thing. At least Dickard, low effort tranny, put some effort into it.

Jaimas

Turned a Haro Into a Fighting Machine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They also don't seem that fond of him on TalkingTime. There was that guy that did a "god damn Googleshng" on Twitter and doing a search shows that they've been tired of him for a long time.

Doing a search also shows that he was Gone Home hater, it was the all-gamer-bros-hate-women event before Gamergate. I took a couple of screenshots though they've probably been posted before.

Jake is shitting on a new game(Spacebase DF-9), causing someone to have a "god damnit googleshng" moment that also mentions that he had been shitting on Gone Home before that.
View attachment 666592

What's his beef with Gone Home? Going back 7 months in time shows that he thinks it's a pretentious hipster art non-game, a CHELSAY! style of game by any measure.
View attachment 666593

Googleshng incoming, relevant part highlighted because fuck reading that shit.
View attachment 666594
Going back to the thread from the first screenshot and we find the common Jake Alley "I DID NOT!" post.
View attachment 666595
I'm calling it now, Jake has as a copy of RapeLay.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
It's certainly plausible. Fire raged against people exactly like himself for years, Jake is raging against creepy neckbeard basement dwellers that have no friends, if Fire decided to go troon to semantically differentiate himself from those he hated it's possible Jake decided to do the same thing. At least Dickard, low effort tranny, put some effort into it.
Ever heard of the Law of Mirrors?

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake has been sperging about ZAK S and GENCON today. http://archive.li/Nkh0m :story: Jake claims he "had to spend the whole week in drag" at GenCon and whines that he, who is obviously a fat, neckbearded man, can't go into the women's restroom at GenCon because it is in Indiana. In a similar fashion to what he did to PAX years ago, he screeches into the void and claims he "was fully intending to brave that risk of arrest this year, leave the Man Costume at home, and host some talks about the wide assortment of games I've worked on this year" but of course cancelled all of his totally real plans because of GenCon's statement about ZAK S.
upload_2019-2-15_18-13-17.png
upload_2019-2-15_18-14-31.png
Supposedly Jake was "specifically warned" not to follow any women into the GenCon bathroom or else he would be arrested, "they may have just had their wires crossed."
upload_2019-2-15_18-19-14.png
:story: All the women Jake was creeping on "suddenly disappeared" to go attend a "women in the industry" event, and Jake is butthurt that he wasn't invited (and of course no one told him about it). http://archive.fo/Uo8Si
upload_2019-2-15_18-20-23.png
"I am in dire financial circumstances" but someone tell me where I can spend money I don't have to go creep on CHELSAY or JESSICA. http://archive.li/QKZ6N
upload_2019-2-15_18-22-2.png
As you can see, the "serious active danger" Jake claimed to be in yesterday was so real and serious that he is right here on Twitter like normal and didn't mention it at all after that first tweet. Almost like there was no danger at all and Jake is a pathetic liar.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Richard has done FAR more than Jake. He's actually put some effort into his transition (not much, but more than Jake), he's held jobs, shit, he fucking moved across country. Yeah, he's a creepy weirdo, but he's a paragon of achievement and hard work compared to the Attic Troll of Niantic. Of course, Richard has also done more to blow up his life than Jake has. There's nothing stopping Jake from retiring SSG and Violet Hargrave and trying a new tack to have a career. He won't, but he could. Richard is so toxic now he can only ever hope for shit jobs. However, they do actually have one thing in common, they turned ruining your life into an art form, and that's to our benefit. It's glorious!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino