Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His last tweet was on the 12th and he should just about be waking up right now. I wonder if he'll make it another night without tweeting. Though, it seems like he's spent some time away from twitter lately- certainly not enough time for him to have gotten a job, but maybe mommy made him sign up with a temp agency and agree to work a few days a month?
He got some attention last time he took a Twitter break, so I guess he's hoping for the same again. Then he'll take that as an invitation to sperg about how he's not been having a good week and he can't cope with the stress of all these death threats and harassment etc etc.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he get another suspension? Or is this just a pity break? He seems too addicted to just cease, and fuck knows he has zero willpower to do so.
Jake has been posting on Talking Time within the last 48 hours (two days ago vs. now), so that could rule out at least one of Jake's reasons for going silent, namely him leaving the house and losing access to his PC since he doesn't have a Twitter-capable phone.

The context of his last tweets (a whining Googleshng about CHELSAY, SOHA, etc. that tried to guilt people by mentioning suicide) and the fact he is still active online elsewhere likely suggests he is just suicide baiting/fishing for attention. As usual, no one has noticed nor cared that he is gone.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake has been posting on Talking Time within the last 48 hours (two days ago vs. now), so that could rule out at least one of Jake's reasons for going silent, namely him leaving the house and losing access to his PC since he doesn't have a Twitter-capable phone.

The context of his last tweets (a whining Googleshng about CHELSAY, SOHA, etc. that tried to guilt people by mentioning suicide) and the fact he is still active online elsewhere likely suggests he is just suicide baiting/fishing for attention. As usual, no one has noticed nor cared that he is gone.
Maybe he's miserable about this, too.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, then we should get an “I don’t normally talk about my Patreon...” post.

Frankly I’m amazed he gets any donations in the first place. I guess people sign up thinking they’re helping a poor oppressed trans girl write thought-provoking articles, only to discover that the only thing Jake produces is self-pity.

I really hope no one asks after him.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no step on fuckign yurop
kiwifarms.net
His last tweet was on the 12th and he should just about be waking up right now. I wonder if he'll make it another night without tweeting. Though, it seems like he's spent some time away from twitter lately- certainly not enough time for him to have gotten a job, but maybe mommy made him sign up with a temp agency and agree to work a few days a month?
Speaking of working, remember that incredibly important deadline, the one that was life or death, where he had to get $1000 on Patreon before the new year? I had forgotten about that, we speculated about if there was anything behind it, like if mom would sign him up to a temp agency or make him take classes of some kind in the spring.

edit: 888 is a very suitable page number for Jake.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
He's left Twitter temporarily, but he's still posting random drivel about movies and games on Talking Time as recently as yesterday morning.
what an obnoxious forum to join, you have to email admins at a special address that's not really front-and-center after you fill out the normal "Sign up" form to get them to even look at your application. I haven't jumped through the hoops yet. In a way, it's worse than ResetEra.

Jake has been posting on Talking Time within the last 48 hours (two days ago vs. now),
I take some smug satisfaction in knowing that Jake enjoyed Risk of Rain and is now begging for a free key for Risk of Rain 2, an aggy daggy game from 4chan. Based hoppo did a great job on both & I like to think Jake has to squirm a little knowing where his favorite action series comes from.

Last edited:

aquariumwater

kiwifarms.net

Good catch. In his ineptitude, he friended his Talking Time buddy on Steam as "Violet".

an excerpt from Rkdn42's friend list:

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most well-adjusted and contributing members of society can go "a day or so" off twitter without imagining that people are going to think they've necked themselves.

Also, if some randos on the internet thought I was a completely different person I would find it amusing so I don't know why Violet, who is definitely not Jake Alley (that's an absurd conspiracy theory duh) is so agitated by it.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no step on fuckign yurop
kiwifarms.net
I think Jake could do alright as a crisis spokesperson or some other bullshit PR job, saying so little in so many words is a talent and his twitter feed is just hundreds and hundreds of words all incredibly vague and non-incriminating.
The problem would be that he speaks at three times the normal speed so people wouldn't understand much of what he was saying but they would notice that he seems to be panicking when playing down the "gas leak in New Jersey" the one that is "completely under control and not a danger to the public".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino