• ”oppressive and mean; employing the same censorship tactics as North Korea to continue in their efforts to kick autistics.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Stalker, Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, "Troubled Person"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. MOD NOTICE: If you're seeing this post as the OP, then please head to this post instead as it's more up-to-date.
    Update, pics, dox and other details have been discovered:
    IMG_9938.JPG

[​IMG]
    For more images of Jake Alley, this post later in the thread collects most of the known SGG photos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Proof of Small Dick here

A thread on this idiot has been long overdue, and it's pretty clear to me that this guy keeps popping up in so many of the discussions had about anti-Gamergate or Rat King content. It's evident that they already know about the Farms and despise the site, as seen by the following tweets. The salt potential is extremely high, which is part of the reason why I still enjoy doing these threads. Although we don't know what his powerword is, I see this person as being a lot like camethedawnxp where they get so obsessed with talking about the Farms, you just know their obsession with us will go pretty far.

These people freak the fuck out just by someone making a topic on them and exposing their bullshit, and the content just flows continuously for a long time without much trolling required. If they are salty enough, they will even go as far as trying to archive their own thread multiple times, like our old friend Izzy Galvez has done in the past.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:secretgamergrrl kiwi&src=typd

secret1.png
    secret2.png

Most recently, they were discussed in the Zoe Quinn thread. There have been some revealing logs pertaining to a bunch of these clowns, including SGG, David Gallant, Izzy and other familiar names in the Rat King. After the logs were leaked, SGG ran shitless and only came back from his little hovel a few days later.

secretgaymergirllogs.png

http://archive.li/m8sT5

Literal sperging avalanche here, and it's glorious:

Oh wait, there's more. @Hellfire, @CyrusKissFanClub and @Portajohn were able to find more details about who this guy is IRL. @Charles A. Woodward and @Ambivalenz also found some information about their accounts which I'll share. @Yellow Yam Scam made the suggestion that this thread be made, and they all deserve some kind of recognition for making this thread possible.

Photobucket account: http://archive.li/xvXAR - photobucket

Ambivalenz:

Tranny, of course, mid to late 30s but nothing about the troons personal life or work. No pics, nothing about family, not even where she lives etc

Found a patreon, with $37 bucks, but no updates since Sept 2015. Email, secretgamergirl@hushmail.com, tumblr and storify, which she openly promotes anyway. Plus a photobucket with some screenshots of tweets, but nada about that too.

The most interesting thing about that troon is probably that she came out of nowhere, as if, in Sep 2014 and immediately started to sperg anti-GG rhetoric. And she knew fucking everyone in the antiGG/SJW/troon world. iE she is aware of Translifeline from the very start, talked to Wu, Quinn, Chu, or trannies like Zinna, SFTheWolf, ThatSabineGirl, so yeah you are right that those are all connected. You literally can pull up a name and she talked to them.

Everything is set up as a burner account, which by now I´m firmly convinced she has history. That is not someone who stumbled into the whole nonsense, nope, the whole antiGG is her mission. And she is incredibly nuts about it. Refered to some chan boards, /pol/, /r9k/ , of which I have no idea about, and equals GG = domestic terrorism. GG killed women, GG made women flee their homes etc. Worst? That troon is genuinely convinced about that. Thats a true believer.

SGG was even on Randi´s personal Twitter account, invited by Randi herself to follow her lol until something happened apparently and SGG landed on Randi´s block bot, which she is not happy about.

From Portajohn:

Yup, secretgamergrrl got added to Randi Harper's personal blocklist in May, which is also used by Wil Wheaton and a bunch of other people in the gaming industry. SGG threatened suicide over twitter for like two or three days afterwards.

I've been looking into him, but he keeps a tight lid on his personal info. I know it's a balding overweight untransitioned MtF trans with dental problems who lives in a rural area in the US within walking distance of the Atlantic Ocean. He claims to have written for multiple tabletop games but has never gone into specifics. He seems to be financially dependent on his family (probably parents), who he believes will cut him off if they find out he's trans.

Read the part in bold a few times to get a clear idea of what we're dealing with. We may not know their real identity, but if it ever was found, it would be like finding the holy grail to making this troon chimp the fuck out even more. Coupled with their total lack of verifiable credentials, there's a lot of shadiness going on with this person which should be looked into more. Enjoy.

• Winner Winner x 75
    • Informative Informative x 20
    • Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #1 chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2018
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  2. Bless you, @chimpburgers. You're doing Satan's work.

I'm surprised someone who is such an amazing intersection of troon, SJW, beta male, and Chelsea orbiter has managed to fly under our radar for such a long time. Even more amazing that they manage to keep their true ID on the hush-hush despite leaving such a large online footprint.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Patrick Buttman

Patrick Buttman big Swiss hand rapist

kiwifarms.net
  3. archive.li link doesn't work so I'm trying to archive the photobucket content before deletion spree. Unfortunately, photobucket is doing maintenance at the moment.

Given that they claim to have written for magazines and shit, look for AGG "journalists" which the other CON people follow.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh look, another loser nobody on the internet has been exposed. This one seems more depressed than the others, pathetic.

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    selere

selere Autism Pride World Wide

kiwifarms.net
  5. What the fuck even is GG anymore? Was it a honey pot all along?

• Feels Feels x 24
    • Agree Agree x 5
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
  6. Part of me wonders if SGG is a Laurelai sock.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Sparking!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Given SGG's Internet footprint, I wouldn't be surprised if a treasure trove exists on Facebook page and darker sites (FetLife?), it's that unlike many others, SGG is smart enough to keep that divide.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  8. So what are the odds this person has been covered by kiwi in the past, they scrubbed everything and then started over?

Or.... is secretgamergirl.... Chris Chan? :O

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Brandobaris

Brandobaris Too Autistic for KiwiFarms

kiwifarms.net
  9. Who else do we know that's overweight, is well aware of Kiwi Farms, and lives very close to the Atlantic Ocean?

Hmmm.....

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 3
    #10 anusaurus, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    anusaurus

anusaurus the ass is love

kiwifarms.net
  10. His dox are out there if he was chimping out that hard over the CON leaks.
    I bet there's breadcrumbs to another account.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  11. Jesus, it's just an endless chain of Tweets chimping over GG or complaining about the newest "transphobic" thing/person/issue to be outraged about this week. It's like if Nora's bots formed into one consciousness and gained self-awareness like Skynet.

• Winner Winner x 18
    Patrick Buttman

Patrick Buttman big Swiss hand rapist

kiwifarms.net
  12. Did anyone notice any common unique words or phrases in his Twitter?
    With his interests, I would not be shocked if he could be linked back to a Something Awful or Penny Arcade account.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  13. To be fair I liked the Nazi-like Tay A.I. self aware skynet bot more.

download (7) - Copy.jpg

• Feels Feels x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    Brandobaris

Brandobaris Too Autistic for KiwiFarms

kiwifarms.net
  14. SRS would be another place worth checking.

• Agree Agree x 4
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. With the speculated age range, they are probably a former goon. One of the troon megathreads over there might provide something, if we could whittle out some key words/phrases.

Anyone know if SGG has ever talked about fleeing her home in fear of gators/Jace and staying with a friend? I might have a lead if so.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson Collecting your suffering when you die
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. That bolded information may have yielded a valuable clue. It's a longshot, but I believe I have an idea who SGG may be. To elaborate, fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls never forget a sperg. We've seen tons of 'em on a wide variety of forums; usually shrieking about edition changes or splatbooks or whatever the hell else crawled up their ass and died ruleset wise. The fact that SGG never shuts the fuck up about it, however, indicates a pattern of behavior with someone a friend of mine knew and mocked back on SA.

I'm looking into it and if I turn up anything of relevance, I'll let you know.

• Winner Winner x 30
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #17 Jaimas, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    Jaimas

Jaimas American Shotgun Doggo
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  17. I like how this ones theory is that GamerGate "migrated" here after "8chan was exposed as a pedo den"
    That's the funniest joke I've read all day.

• Agree Agree x 26
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Gay Anime Cat
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Like that would drive away GamerGate anyway. Those boys love their underage anime tiddies.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  19. I hope this person follows through and kills himself.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.