• "i don't generally think of horses as being sexual-looking, but that could be just me"

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard, Rat King Centerpiece & Misogynist w/ Small DIck

Discussion in 'Rat Kings' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. If Big Blue hadn't blacklisted him from the writing industry, this paragraph would have done the job just fine.

upload_2017-10-12_11-28-48.png

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam The People's Champion.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I love how this whole crew views everything good that happens to anyone as some sort of reward. At the end of the day, Zoe and Randi are the people who put in work to build their brands and push their products, they are the ones who were in the public eye and doing all the networking. Regardless of whether it was a CON or not, Zoe and the gang still had to expend a ton of effort to get where they are today. Jake and Nora seem to view the fruits of this labor as something that just happened because Zoe and Randi were the chosen ones. Jake actually half-admits that he put no effort into marketing his game, but still blames Privateer Press for stealing his idea (even though his board game was a low effort piece of shit).

• Agree Agree x 3
    Four-Wheeled Fedora

Four-Wheeled Fedora She fought the alt-right and won

kiwifarms.net
  3. Damn...even when jake thinks he's going in on someone it comes across as whimpering, ineffectual and soft. Learn to drop the mic son.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Darndirty

Darndirty Just the kink.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Work is patriarchal oppression! The world should shower me with success because I'm so awesome oppressed!

• Agree Agree x 2
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Hahahaha, they can only blame themselves for being delusional enough to think bravely battling online meanies could have ever become a full time job.
    1 - Copy.jpg
    Also, can a mod update the earlier posts to clearly indicate the Sailor Bubba pictures aren't Jake? There's still one attached to the OP and he's using the inclusion of those as a smokescreen to say we posted fake pics of him.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    Flame the Sunbird

Flame the Sunbird NOT A POK'EMON

kiwifarms.net
  6. "Most of the people these promises were being made to were desperate unemployed trans women a step away from homelessness, who had been rendered absolutely unemployable due to the attacks being delivered by Gamergate."

Huh. How many of those "step away from homelessness" neckbeards actually ended up on the street? I'm guessing zero, or Jake would have made sure to mention it. Interesting how this type is always on the verge of imminent disaster but it never seems to happen.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature American Flags For Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  7. Somehow his weird diatribe manages to be hilariously nuts while also being really underwhelming.

I guess that's just because we're so used to his brand of insanity and we knew most of the stuff already. Gotta love how he accuses Zoe of emotionally manipulating him and other people with her superficial charm ("I love you" etc.) but then tries to emotionally manipulate Zoe and his readers with the suicide bullshit. You're all playing the same game, Jake. Zoe's just better at it.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    pozilei

pozilei I eat insecurities for breakfast

kiwifarms.net
  8. Jake's such a slut-shaming GamerGater to police Zoe's relationships like that. How dare he say it's in any way bad for a woman to say "I love you" to everyone she meets? Go cast a ballot for Trump already, Nazi.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature American Flags For Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  9. Uh oh:

jessesggstorify.png
    JESSE. SINGAL. Can't wait to see the weeping over that when the dwarf emerges from its cave.

Also, the last paragraph:
    Do I really need to say anything about the literal impossibility of taking something that never existed in the first place? Chelsea Van Valkenburg is a suck singularity in more ways than one, but even she can't pull that one off.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Jubileus

Jubileus Explanation Addict

kiwifarms.net
  10. mombot.png

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    An Ghost

An Ghost Kill Count: Myself
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. upload_2017-10-12_15-5-52.png

Potential 3 way crossover incoming.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Holy shit, autism is a hell of a drug. How the fuck do you pretend to be a journalist and smash at least three awful sentence into that poorly constructed marathon?

It does give lie to his pretentious that he's been working on crafting this expose for the past who knows how many months. Brooding while puttering on Steam doesn't actually count as drafting, Jacob. He clearly wrote this in one draft, probably shaking in rage and just wordvomitting his inner monologue as he went. He <i>almost</i> gets away with this on Twitter where you can only read his rants one sentence at a time, but the construction here is shockingly shoddy.

Good find on probably the most egregious sentence in this mess- the whole thing is just laughable.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. oh btw, the KiA thread got removed (it might come back though if OP can convince the mods)

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    pozilei

pozilei I eat insecurities for breakfast

kiwifarms.net
  14. upload_2017-10-12_15-30-56.png

Sure would be embarrassing if Jake is sitting around with a bunch of hard drives of archived 8chan threads but doesn't have archives of chat logs and communications that can prove he was abused. *yawn*

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Copying my own post over from the Zoe Quinn thread:

[​IMG]

Since he included this screenshot at the tail end of his rant, I thought it might be worthwhile to clarify names and some hidden details, regardless of what you think of Overwatch being babby's first FPS or not. Randi is GrandmaKJ(a recurring theme is naming her World of Warcraft alternate characters some variation of Grandma, the KJ at the end referring to the server Kil'Jaeden she traditionally plays on), Rebecca Watson is RebeccaVS(I don't know how she's connected with these two, since she's known only for podcasts and a 2011 flame war with Richard Dawkins), and Zoe/Chelsea is Shrek.

Overwatch has a levelling system that is essentially "time spent = level," which is partially obscured by metal colors and starts for clarity. Rebecca Dawson is the most casual here, being only level 182, something you could expect to reach within a month of newbie honeymoon-period play sessions of 3-4 hours a day 4 days a week. Zoe/Chelsea has been confirmed to have been an early adopting player on console at launch, level 749(progression being 1-100 at the tiers of bronze no-star, silver no-star, gold no-star, bronze 1-star, silver 1-star, gold 1-star, bronze 2-star).

Randi is a whopping level 1745. A site like OverBuff tracks player activity and cites her playtime as 1 continuous month; 720+ hours, literally 1/17th of the total playtime the game has been available and live. Obviously not playing every single day since she goes to conventions and shit for whining in person about abuse, but on average 2 or more hours everyday, for a year and a half non-stop, or for 4+ hours every other day. In fact, just checking her profile showed she was last playing 20 minutes ago. A LOT of time, yet not a pro player or a successful streamer(unless you count the betabux being patreon'd to her to play games instead of coding anti-harrassment tools "success").

Rebecca is just dipping her toes in the pool, probably only playing socially. Zoe/Chelsea is exhibiting on-again off-again habits of a player who has a lasting like for the game, but doesn't devote much time to it. Randi is playing it almost as obsessively as she did WoW arena(also played a ton for almost no e-fame or payoff). She even gained 2 levels since this screenshot was taken yesterday, roughly 14-20 games played depending on her win/loss results.

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/GrandmaKJ
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Oh Jackie boy in your eternal quest for attention you are willing to kill your goddess?

She was never trans, she tried to pitch that idea and was quickly shut down by the others members of the cabal because they told her that she was appropriating queer culture , and she was more famous for fucking 5 guys, maybe the guys were bisexuals or something i dont know with those degenerates

And you got doxed anyway so much for stealth

Like the thing Zoe did? created a stupid pseudo cyber helpline to actually scam people? your kind has not helped ANYONE EVER, they have created thousands of "help" thingies for victims but never ever showed a successful case, in the all the time i have spent in the farms i have never ever see anyone getting some kind of result of their stupid projects

There is no friends in the cabal, only useful peons, the problem is Jackie boy you are a low tier wannabe tranny without social assets or anything worthwhile, you are in the great scheme of things a worker ant that complains about how the queen doesn't pay attention to him

Im pretty sure it was some on the cucks that invited you, Quinn was already creating cabals even before her jump to fame

As expected of Chelsea she do this in every place she manage to infect

If i dont see a couple of Kiwi farms link there im going to be sad

Nah is because 90% of them were autistic imbeciles that screeched at everything and were a toxic hole full of leftism that no one wanted to touch, the other 10% were just talentless hack that no one cared about it

You have to admit, Quinn can be the Queen of whores but she know how to scam even the people that actually give a shit about what she has to say, i would feel bad if not were because the scammed people are lolcows

Im seeing him now has the kind of fat ass that follow the orders of a very hot chick just to see if he has a chance to get laid in school

:story: Damn im feeling some kind of... respect? for Chelsea i dont know but she is smart enough to manipulate those idiots to do her bidding

Now i understand why @Dynastia like Randi so much

He is talking about Heartmob, and they were jealous because if was getting tons of money but was shut down when it was discovered that was a hive to dox everyone,and the system could be used to target members of the cabal, it was not until goddess Anita stepped into the office of kickstarter that the thing was shut down, but you guys already know that history

Je... it was not your family abusing the shit outta of you because you were trans?

TL;DR if you dont want to read all the crap the story is that he was used by Zoe, then when shit got hot she kicked him and excommunicate him from the cabal, he tried several times to beg for forgiveness but she did not care and the last nail in the coffin was Randy playing Overwatch with Zoe and other person that probably has a thread here, now he in sheer spite want to burn everything to the ground just to see if the flames reach her

For someone that identify as female you are behaving like a resentful ex boyfriend that was dumped Jacky boy

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun Serious

kiwifarms.net
  17. Wasn't sure how these two were relevant at first so I took a cursory glance at their twitter handles, the top one led to a blog with a lowkey second Zoe Crucifixion: http://www.lonelyfrontier.net/blog/?p=4903
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Essentially more corroboration for Jake's storify, from a less-visible nobody.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Jesus, all the shit Zoe's done, all the garbage behavior, and the thing that sets these goofballs off is that she played video games with someone they don't like.

Wait, that's not it, is it? It's that SHE'S NOT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WITH THEM. That's Zoe's greatest crime.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Gonk

Gonk Dixiecrat

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    GethN7

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I can't tell if that's the most feminine thing these trannies have ever done(being mad at your bestie for doing anything with someone else and posting picture proof of a fun time on social media) or the most beta male thing they've ever done(mad they weren't picked as soulmates after doing chores and got friendzone'd).

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net