• "i hate these scumfuckers so much"

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard, Rat King Centerpiece & Misogynist w/ Small DIck

Discussion in 'Rat Kings' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #5061 pozilei, Oct 12, 2017 at 4:41 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 5:29 PM
    pozilei

pozilei I eat insecurities for breakfast

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun Serious

kiwifarms.net
  1. I can tell you the 1st sentence of Zoe's next book: "Not many people have creepy pseudo-transwoman stalkers, mine wrote a post and made the internet hate me again.."

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. And, after all of this, Jake still follows Zoe on Twitter, hoping that maybe now she will finally acknowledge him again - for better or for worse, as long as she pays him some kind of attention.

Capture.JPG

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Gonk

Gonk Dixiecrat

kiwifarms.net
  3. Cunt move tbh
    FA1F5AE8-4E07-45A4-8CBE-B3F19C2D03F1.jpeg
    E759C635-BE9C-4739-B902-608444388092.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    An Ghost

An Ghost Kill Count: Myself
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh, good, Jakey Jakey wakey wakey. Taking bets on how long he'll be up before crashing into slumber again when he realizes none of the "Cool People" have even noticed, much less give a shit about, his 20 page sperg-out.

• Feels Feels x 2
    #5066 Gonk, Oct 12, 2017 at 5:34 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 5:41 PM
    Gonk

Gonk Dixiecrat

kiwifarms.net
  5. All right people. We all knew this day would come. Get to your battle stations and man the salt-extraction apparatuses.

Tonight we feed like kings.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas Memetic Cleansing Unit
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  6. sgg unseen1.PNG
    sgg unseen2.PNG

Rob/UnseenPerfidy and Jake/SGG are my two fav cows. This is a good day.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    pozilei

pozilei I eat insecurities for breakfast

kiwifarms.net
  7. Jake's big rant presents Chelsea as a smart and capable person with drive and initiative and everyone else as a bunch of lazy bums wasting their lives doing nothing.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  8. So I read the entire Jake Alley sperg-out post, and now my head hurts. I'm not going to bother doing a piece-by-piece breakdown of it; it's literally nothing different than anything else Jake has written a thousand times before, with the only difference being that this specifically is calling out Quinn and Harper. It's especially hilarious how there's no difference between his turning on the clique and other apostates (most notably IMC), but Jakey still defends himself as being the most pure of all, but he's always been like that at heart.

I'm gonna show you here what for me is the most fucking amazing part of all of this - his defense of Nora Reed's hijacking of the Social Autopsy Account:

[​IMG]
    Before I continue, this incident was what directly led to Jake's exile from CON.

He threw his support behind Nora rather than his buddies out of mutual troondom because Quinn wasn't willing to chuck his bingus. This being said, he contends that not only did Nora do nothing wrong in siezing control of an account that she was fully intending to use as an offensive mouthpiece, but did so with an account that uniquely, both sides of the GG Divide throught was a fucking terrible idea.

He literally declares that not only was Nora completely innocent of wrongdoing in breaking into the account, but that her doing so posed a public service.

This is the end, my friends.

This is the point at which what was left of CON fractures. In the next few days, expect several of its most autistic supporters to make ready for war, in what is sure to be one of the most fucking amazing displays of halal ever seen off this forum. There is nothing their side hates more than apostasy, and we're about to see Quinn and company get bum-rushed by the Autists of the Norasphere.

Assuming they aren't just smited outright by blocklists or CON flexing its influence to get Nora permabanned forever from Twitter, this is going to be a magnificent bloodletting, and we'll be right there to collect.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Jaimas

Jaimas Memetic Cleansing Unit
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  9. How is Jake still alive despite being literally murdered every 10 minutes for being a tranny even though nobody in his life knows he's even a tranny since he's a gigantic 300 pound man with a 3 foot long beard?

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous joy in calamity and delight in disaster
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net

10. I was waiting for this day to finally come, and it finally has:

[​IMG]

• Feels x 8
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    GethN7

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. As I mentioned in this thread a few days ago, I suspected that Jakey suffers from the erotomaniac delusion that Quinn was in love with him. After his usefulness to CHELSAY ran out, she ghosted on him like all the other men she uses up, which in turn eventually caused his obsession with her to curdle into hate.

It took a while, but this day was going to come sooner or later. Now i'm going to sit back with a stiff drink and watch all the entertaining batshit drama this is going to stir up between Quinn and the Twitter + Tumblr Troon Troops.

I don't think Zoe has the option to ignore this or suck a few dicks to get it swept under the rug. We've already seen some other troons on Twitter talking about how Chelsea used them all for free labor under the promises of monetary compensation that never came. Chelsea was able to play the "girl card" during gamergate to get a free pass on the shit she pulled, but that's not going to save her once the Troon Squad comes a knockin'.

This would be the most fitting thing to cause Chelsea's house of cards to finally collapse upon itself - not the incestual backroom deals with indie game judges, not the sabotage of a reality show, not the "sexual favors for coverage", not the sabotage of a game development charity for women, not the fraudulent anti-bullying "charity", not the oft-promised games and "jams" never delivered on, nor the trail of people that she trampled over on her way to the top....no, the thing that finally gets these people to turn on Zoe was the fact that she played Overwatch with Randi Harper.
    :story: :story: :story:

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.net
  12. Jake's shit stirring has resulted in more stories about Zoe's "abuse."

Mostly all I learned today was that I think Zoe is a pretty cool broad.

upload_2017-10-12_20-3-50.png
    upload_2017-10-12_20-4-25.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #5074 Yellow Yam Scam, Oct 12, 2017 at 8:04 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 8:11 PM
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam The People's Champion.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Our gnome friend may have just created a nice little social experiment for our amusement, I call it..

What Will The SJ W Choose?

You see, the average SJ W is facing a true conundrum now: Who will they back?

• On one side, you have the shrieking harpy, the OG victim, the center of the autism storm that was GamerGate, Zoe Quinn herself, if they don't choose her side, then they would be admitting that she is the despicable woman the fat cheetos autists claimed she was all along, and thus, they will be seen indirectly agreeing with Gamer Gate, and that would mean supporting the Nazi Patriarchy that hates all women!
    • On the other side, if they choose to shun SecretGamerGnome, they are turning their back on hundreds of transtrenders who were used as slaves by that dang dirty cis skank, which means they are seen as transphobic by all of Rat Kings out there.. And they can't let Mombot and Ian Miles Cheong and their devil trolls screencap them backing the cis scum over the endangered delicate dangerhairs!
    How will the Social Justice Lemmings decide? How will Zoe lie her way out of this? Will Jake prove to be a pussy and delete his storify? Is nothing problematic anymore? Is the world real?

Catch all the latest salt, lulz & more on your favorite show..
    :autism::autism::autism::autism::autism::autism:

Edited to add: GamerGhazi are already shitting themselves over this difficult puzzle

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Between this and Brianna Wu's claims about knowing "several rapists" in the tech industry, S/J/Ws that rode gamergate to fame and fortune are finally facing down some Catch-22s they won't be able to dismiss with screams of "harassment!".

Mark this day on your calendar, folks: 10/12/2017 is the day that Great Kiwi Farms S/J/W Salt Harvest began. We have not seen such a bounteous flowing of S/J/W salt since 11/9/2016, when Trump got elected.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yeah, I had to read the paragraph about Nora's bullshit several times to try to work out what he was saying.

Also, 'Bystander' 'random mouthy trans person', lol, what a self-serving mealy-mouthed little bitch. Nora Reed was an attack vector from the jump. All his protestations of innocence are nonsense but the fact that gamerghazi may possibly accept this narrative is more interesting than the screed itself.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    chekovia

chekovia Gloating in the shadows...

kiwifarms.net
  16. We will be the arms dealers of this war of autism, raking in the salt & lulz from both sides..

1424546335387.gif

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. So Zoe managed to trigger Gamgergate neckbeards and a number of hysterical troons? Perhaps she is the greatest troll of all...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard Pepper Jack 'bout to cut somebody!

kiwifarms.net
  18. My money's on this not really going anywhere until one of the big SJWs decides to excommunicate Quinn and digs this up like it was a big surprise.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy W W W (dot) internet (dot) C O M

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.