• "FUCK YOU KIWI FORUM!"

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard, Rat King Centerpiece & Misogynist w/ Small Dick

Discussion in 'Sisterwood' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @zedkissed60, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. He came out as "agender". There's not really a passing standard for that.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Ah, it was a cousin not a brother, that makes more sense given Jake would use a dead sibling for pity at any opportunity.

Jake also seems like the poster child for the “only child” nightmare scenario. His outcome could spur an extra child in a lot of “one and done” families out of pure fear.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. A lifetime wizard and a man who somehow managed to go from married to wizard.

Comedy pairing right there. :story:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #7703 neural, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    neural

neural Cybernetic Ninja

kiwifarms.net
  4. Throw in Anthony Burch and there's potential for a modern day Three Stooges.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.net
  5. I have a show title idea: "The Three Wizards of GamerGate".

neural

neural Cybernetic Ninja

kiwifarms.net
  6. 8DCC8B1D-3D8D-4338-B918-E30ED2F8ADB0.jpeg
    DCA436FC-CDE8-4DF4-950F-76FE76E8945E.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh yes, the problem is just that he knows too many people in the games industry that it is a burden on his social life. As opposed to never going outside or getting off of twitter.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Slick Bridges

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. "My friends are all too famous to hang out with me or talk to me ever."

Jake thinks this makes him sound impressive.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature American Flags For Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  9. Nullification.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    muh_moobs

muh_moobs Lord of mspaint shitposts

kiwifarms.net
  10. It sounds like he's trying to ask someone out on a date but is so lacking in any self-confidence to actually do it so instead he's basically posting messages asking if anyone might possibly, someday, maybe want to go out... except nevermind because he knows you're totally busy.

Except instead he's failing to even find people to play games with (and is making that failing public). That's so pathetic it's depressing.

And we all know damn well the reasons why "secret gamer girl" bringing in people would be "awkward" and it isn't because they're too busy.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  11. He begs people to slip into his DMs and it’s simultaneously creepy and pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Chan the Wizard

kiwifarms.net
  12. Jesus - this is one of most obnoxious humblebrags i've seen, especially since it's all a crock of shit. All of Jakey's "friends in the industry" are people he sucks up to on Twitter in hopes of worming his way into the industry. They don't hang with him because they have actual jobs and can't be bothered to listen to Jake sperg at them for hours.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.net
  13. Jessica Price doesn’t have a job anymore and she’s still too busy to play with Jake.

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Chan the Wizard

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's amazing how whenever I look at Jake's twitter feed I scroll down and down and down, and I feel like I should be weeks back in this person's life, and when I look at the time stamps I'm up to 6 hours ago. Even worse the days when it's nothing but retweets, when he has nothing to say and says it endlessly. The only day I would take Jake's suicide threats seriously would be the day they shut down Twitter.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Slick Bridges

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Was she fired or did she quit?

DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat Russell Greer's ghostwriter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Based on her description of the events and some of the things she said after, I’m of the opinion that they fired her.

Chan the Wizard

kiwifarms.net
  17. Jessica Price is buddies with f. Wesley Schneider who quit Paizo at the same time she was fired. He’s thirsty for tranny dick and ran some gofundme for Katherine cross and Tanya depass to attend gencon.

Maybe Jakey got himself kicked out of yet another circle due to his sperging about Zoe? Wouldn’t be surprised if people cut him off to remaine loyal to Zoe.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Jessica is still online buddies with Jake, but Tanya has cut off Jake after his Zoe Post 2.0.
    Jake’s current circle is Nora Reed, Jessica Price, Arthur Chu, and Zinnia Jones.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Chan the Wizard

kiwifarms.net
  19. :story: "our children" as if, Jake.

upload_2018-2-16_0-8-56.png

upload_2018-2-16_0-9-22.png

No, you read about them on Tumblr or Twitter and then start pretending, ala Kevin Batman or Jake himself.

upload_2018-2-16_0-10-12.png

upload_2018-2-16_0-9-49.png

@Jaimas

upload_2018-2-16_0-11-40.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. 13DE5319-A346-417A-A5A6-15367350BCAA.jpeg
    6E505657-E056-4547-AEFC-5645E4AA4CB2.jpeg
    FA91FAC7-F688-4D8C-9B7E-07DB2C28DE08.jpeg