• ”kiwifarms is like if you mixed tumblr, 4chan, and reddit together, using only their worst parts.”

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard & Incel Misogynist w/ Small Dick

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @zedkissed60, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. ...yeah. Most people who need to talk to friends don't (have to) make a public twitter post about it. I'm not sure of a point of causation here, however: is this stupidity regarding communications the reason he doesn't have friends or is it an effect of not having any? I guess it's all tied in to having no clue what it means to be a "friend" (it's not "someone I talked to once").

Nobody wants to be clinged onto like that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. It does appear that he is trying to get a CHELSAY-era secret chat sped to slide into his DMs.
    upload_2018-3-12_18-3-30.png

• Informative Informative x 11
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #8262 Hellfire, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. If you want to be a professional writer, you probably shouldn’t be using your public Twitter to air your private grievances. I mean just in general it’s a good idea to delineate the two. Even if a person did want to be his friend, it’s pretty off-putting to know that he’ll be passive-aggressively splurging everything you tell him in public.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. He just contradicted himself. First he said that anyone who'd ever been on Skype, Slack or Discord with him would do and now he's saying it needs to be someone with a "shared background" (presumably former CON members).

Does Athena Hollow still interact with Jake? I know that for a while she was one of the few remaining CON people who did.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Jake: "Le sigh....I wish someone....anyone would chat me up"
    Andrew: "I'm here to listen"
    Jake: "No, not you! I meant Zo....I mean, someone I have a deep connection to that no one else has!"

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.net
  6. I hope this isn't too off topic for Jake's fixations, but I've just spent 5 minutes reading about Ready Player One, and, for anyone interested, it does seem like it's been changed to make it more social justice than the (admittedly dated) novel. for example...

one SJW complaint was that Aech, the hero's best buddy in the virtual world, has the avatar of a cool white guy, but is revealed in a twist ending to be a fat black girl - with the hero smugly announcing he doesn't care and she's still the same person to him. Criticised for using a black woman as a throwaway plot device to show how cool the hero is. I can see from the poster that in the movie Aech's avatar is a tough black man, and the viewer at least knows her identity from the start (unlike the book reader)

• Informative Informative x 1
    BurningPewter

BurningPewter 10 Lolcows who are gay - 9 will shock you!

kiwifarms.net
  7. Is that guy Jake Alleying Jake Alley?

There's no secret gamer girl there, buddy. :story:

It It possibly the only form of social interaction he has left at this point, the proof of this is the increasing frequency of his calls for people to slide into DMs, which has only been increasing with time and reached critical levels in the past 3 months.

Nah he won't kill her until he figures out how to make the tendies himself (:optimistic:).

• Agree Agree x 2
    neural

neural Judgement is Coming
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Relevant. Just as with Jake, in the virtual world he's this edgy, cool transwoman journalist who's constantly fighting off rapists and Nazis, but in the real world he's a fat basement dwelling male stereotype with a gnome beard.

• Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

9. This just made me sad. Jake is more infuriating

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Test Business

Test Business Totally not a robot.

kiwifarms.net
  10. So Jake is pretending he lives alone? Oh Jake.

The only real friend he has is his mother (Rachel Alley) who he is dependent upon. His followers don't ever question the inconsistencies in his narrative. They are either stupid, disinterested or fearful of a block.

ja_dox2a.png

ja_dox2b.png

mobile-power-toilet-aid_2.jpg

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
    CyrusKissFanClub

CyrusKissFanClub Praise Kek.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. "World Domination LLC" as his company name, knowing how he lives and who he is, is just too fucking perfect.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature Vuvuzelas for Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  12. They don’t care because Jake rebuffs any of them that aren’t Zoe or her pals.
    His followers might question it if they knew who Secretgamergrrl really is, but Jake spurns any that try to be a friend.
    For someone who constantly complains about being lonely and wanting someone to be there for him, he turns down in any act of friendship people offer him.
    He’s got a dangerous obsession with Chelsea. It’s been, what? Two years or so since she broke off all contact with him? And he’s still trying to get her to speak with him. It’s stalker behavior. And he doesn’t realize that his behavior is making others uncomfortable and that’s what’s causing them to mute and block him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  13. jakes_begging1.png

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    CyrusKissFanClub

CyrusKissFanClub Praise Kek.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Test Business

kiwifarms.net
  14. She’s trying to be witty while humble bragging. Jake’s desperation and autism take it as a que to awkwardly beg for crumbs.

At first I thought that tweet was confirmation he reads this thread and then realized it’s the opposite. He just totally confirmed we were correct about him defining GG ppl from CON irc chats, that have had nothing to do with him for two years, as “friends.”

• Agree Agree x 11
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Thank you, I’m glad I’m not the only one who felt a connection between Rusty and Jake (but, really, he’s like a number of cows).

Don’t feel too bad.
    It’s been a long time since I’ve read it, but the more you read of Rusty Brown, the more you find out how much Rusty is a selfish, manipulative, irredeemable asshole. Much like Jake.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net

16. From what he says his friends supposedly distanced themselves as he traveled into adulthood/troondom. He also claims that if he had a problem with a friend they would talk it out. But Jake isn't one to talk it out like that, if you remember all his stories about RPGs he's always the DM and in stories of him being in a player position he throws a fit when losing, so his idea of "talking it out" is really him trying to dictate how people talk and act. The end result of "talking it out" can only be the subjugation of his beliefs, unbelievers get cast out.

No wonder he has no friends, friendship was never on his side.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.net
  17. This also rings true with him attempting to curate people's behaviour on Twitter, telling people to retweet something or not to share something else, then chucking a suicide bait shitfit if people don't play along.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Test Business

kiwifarms.net
  18. :story:
    upload_2018-3-13_19-7-10.png

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I think he's ethnically blue.

• Agree  x 6
    • Winner  x 6
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    Darndirty

Darndirty Just the kink.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.