• ”that "sjw" in the video they were making fun of is now a target of the kiwifarm sociopaths for the crime of being impassioned and fat”

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard & Incel w/ Small Dick, "Known Troubled Person"

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @zedkissed60, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. I don't think he's slept. He'd been tweeting for over 12 hours when I went to bed last night and I woke up to 37 new tweets - and he hasn't taken any substantial break in the last 7 hours.

I find it interesting how he's gone from never naming us to not only naming us but even posting photos of Jake Alley now - as if that's somehow supposed to prove that we're lying about his identity.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. upload_2018-9-13_23-11-16.png

• Winner Winner x 13
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. "terrorised"

Exactly what does he expect Riot to *do*? People unfriending you on social media is not "terror".

He hasn't even corrected his statement that the screenshots were leaked to KiA (they weren't), let alone provided any evidence that Rebecca's family were being "harassed" when he published the article. Are Riot supposed to fire Soha because Jake alleges she's responsible for a blocklist he can't prove exists?

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas Few Even Think To Ask...
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  4. His winning conditions are so vague that it could mean anything. It's mostly bullshit, though. He wants supplication.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    chekovia

chekovia This is a land of wolves now

kiwifarms.net
  5. Riot needs to force Zoe Quinn to sleep with him.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. Have you ever been so dysphoric you grew out your beard, wore Hanes beefy-tees, and went out in public proud to show yourself off? I know I haven't.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • DRINK DRINK x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. 590.jpg

• Winner Winner x 28
    Positron

Positron Looks like Toad in "The Wind in the Willows"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Wow. It really is the world against Jake. Everyone is turning against him (oh, I'm sorry, being turned against him by the "nazis"). It's almost as if... nah. No reason at all to self-reflect here. No reason to think that maybe the common denominator is something you're doing. It's definitely just a conspiracy against you involving everyone you know. Let's just spam those same links to your rants that alienated everyone again and again, this time it'll go totally different and everyone will shower you with love!

Also, I'm shamelessly linking to a previous post by me because as the below tweet shows, it's just as relevant.
    upload_2018-9-14_2-59-46.png
    This is what Jake really believes should happen:
    Like, this is the kind of bullshit on social media I remember seeing from either high school drama queens or drunk college freshmen. I can't even give Jake the benefit of the doubt by thinking he might be drunk tweeting.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Believing Jake must be a point of honour more than anything else. The only argument supporting the suggestion that Violet is not Jake is “Kiwi Farms said it and we cannot admit they were right, even about objective facts.”
    Jake can’t even buy his own clothes. I’ve met actual children who were better equipped to deal with the world.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Known Troubled Person. It's polite gaslighting. Where you pretend the person is crazy to defend them and yourself from the truth that they are just an asshole.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Arachnomatricide

Arachnomatricide This dinner is spiraling out of control.

kiwifarms.net
  11. He's created this Manichean worldview where 'nazis' are everywhere and it hurts him because in a 2 party system everybody right of Hillary Clinton is a nazi. It's a self-fulfilling hurt-locker that always gives him pain and he just won't stop.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    chekovia

kiwifarms.net
  12. Jake's the Allegory of the Cave brought to life.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I wonder if Jake even realizes how bizarre he comes across, a normal person isn't going to take "about 2 years now" to get "documentation changes" on a passport (which Jake doesn't even need in the first place since he never leaves the house, let alone one falsely listing him as 'female') and a normal person wouldn't just give up because one person offering free advice stopped replying, nor would a normal person spend weeks/months begging for someone off Twitter to do everything for him.
    upload_2018-9-14_6-6-46.png

• Winner Winner x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Except no matter what shadow is on the wall, he starts screaming about Nazis.

And this is what is amazing and hilarious about Jake. He's pathetic and disgusting, like a slug, but he'll actually openly say shit like this.

Who the fuck does he think is going to sympathize with this level of utter pathetic loserdom?

It's like every day he posts that he's starving to death every half hour, because he has an entire freezer full of tendies, but his mom hasn't heated any up and walked them to him.

• Agree Agree x 7
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. Sweet, sweet suicide prevention cat you better get a nice cold draught of fresh water, all those salty tears can't be good for you!
    Cats_Water_Glance_Tap_438454_1920x1200.jpg
    Jakey boy's downward spiral couldn't have come at a better time, I was crashing after Wu's epic scampaign train had finally rolled in to its terminal station.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #12256 Keep Yourself Safe, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Keep Yourself Safe

Keep Yourself Safe Mayocide Now!

kiwifarms.net
  16. It's reasons like this that I've always said Jake is, for all intents and purposes, an incel.

Replace bitching about Chads with bitching about Nazis, replace complaining about women won't fuck him with complaining about TERFs, and you essentially have the exact same kind of person. Same complete abdication of personal responsibility, same extreme blame-shifting, same complete refusal to accept that they have personal agency.

If he wasn't a lazy failure, you fucking know there'd be a belltower and a firearm in his future.

• Agree Agree x 15
    Jaimas

Jaimas Few Even Think To Ask...
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  17. I’m pretty excited by the cry-typing tweets. Haven’t seen our big hairy Bubba get this hilariously dramatic and hysterical in a long time.

He’s really butt blasted that everyone on earth isn’t his mommy ready to take care of everything for him. It’s a miracle he was ever potty trained or I could be assuming to much thinking that his mom still doesn’t change his giant nappies.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. The whole 'hold my hand' line is utterly amazing, isn't it? I've never seen a troon so consciously show their abject inability to function in the real world. But...Jake isn't a troon, troons actually typically put in the chemicals and buy the clothes to get female. He's a sub-troon, that's much, much worse.

• Agree Agree x 6
    chekovia

kiwifarms.net
  19. There’s always some excuse with this guy. Can’t go on hormones because he presents as male. Can’t present as female because Mommy. Can’t leave Mommy because no money. Can’t get a job because he’s so traumatised. Can’t shave because he wants laser. Can’t get laser because it’s expensive. Can’t change his documentation because some guy stopped replying. I get that transition isn’t easy, but he manufactures roadblocks. Really, it couldn’t be more obvious that he just doesn’t want to transition.

That being said, I’d love to see what happened if bald, bearded, male-presenting Jake went through passport control with a passport identifying him as female. He’d get cavity searched so fast that Zinnia would feel a disturbance in the Force.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #12260 Tragi-Chan, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.