• ”Did you not know that I've successfully rendered my dick dysfunctional with imported irreversible antiandrogens?”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Stalker, Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, "Troubled Person"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. Well, there's also intense self-loathing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net

2. Good catch. The unfriending is very recent and happened after Rene returned to Chicago. Robin (the other sister) is no longer on the friends list either. After Rene returned to Chicago, she made a (now deleted, along with the post about Donna's condition) post saying that she'd been "asked by a family member" not to post about her mother's condition and that people who knew her mother or sisters should contact them if they wanted info on how mum was doing. There is no way the family member wasn't either Jake or Rachel acting on Jake's behalf.

There'd already been some tension prior to then about Rene chasing up her biodad's side of the family after ancestry type DNA tests showed that she didn't have the same father as her sisters. She'd mentioned on her timeline that not everyone in the family was happy about it. Robin explicitly posted that she was happy for Rene, so I guess it was Rachel and Donna who weren't.

I expect that the "request" that she refrain from posting information about her own mother's condition on her own timeline was just the final straw, especially seeing it was to satisfy a good for nothing NEET who has done nothing but publicly run his mother and grandmother down.

• Informative Informative x 16
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Wow, I'm glad you caught those posts on her profile. I'm so torn about screencapping stuff like that, because his family has suffered enough just by being related to him, and on one hand I don't want to make it easy for drive by trolls to bother them over social media, but on the other hand posts by his relatives are the only way we have to possibly divine the truth behind Jake's nonstop barrage of lies.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. We mostly try to keep Jake's extended family out of it, which is kind of ironic given all the nasty stuff he's said about them both as Googleshng and as SGG. It's astonishing that he thinks he has the right to exert control over their social media, though. I'm pretty sure he'd be incoherent with rage if they tried to exert control over what he posts on Twitter.

• Agree Agree x 12
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. As if Jake interacts with people, let alone "gamergaters," in real life.
    upload_2019-2-7_18-42-12.png
    "professional investigative journalist" Jake doesn't know how to talk about something without linking it.
    upload_2019-2-7_18-42-23.png
    Jake unequivocally can be seen as having "defended pedophiles" and proceeds to do so in the same Googleshng by continuing to lie in an attempt to cover for self-admitted pedophile Nicholas 'sarah butts' Nyberg, and continues to try to cling to Winter 2014 and the anti-GG/CON chat.
    upload_2019-2-7_18-43-47.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-44-8.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-45-10.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-46-7.png

• Semper Fidelis  x 4
    • Informative  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Jake really is a five-year-old trapped in a gnome's body. When the real world was too hurtful because he was a nerd, he hid from it. When his hiding place was too hurtful, he hid from that as well. Now his world consists of him and his computer, which feeds him just enough saccharine esteem to keep him alive.

This is terminal nerd-dom here. Jake has had so little human interaction that doesn't involve a computer, he really has no idea how other people function or communicate. Autists can't understand how human interaction works, Jake won't. Like a five-year-old, he's all id and no ego.

What is known about Papa Alley? That might shed some light on Jake.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  7. Not a lot. Lives in Georgia, has been married multiple times. Jake looks a lot like him except older and balder.

Jakes parents separated when Jake was too young to have any memories of them living as a family.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. There's some good material on Jake's dad earlier in the thread, pictures and accounts of their limited interactions. If you remember Paul Sr. from American Chopper? That's pretty much Jake's dad. Big gruff biker dude. Their reunion when Jake was a young adult went poorly, because beyond their genes they have nothing at all in common. Jake has told a lot of fanciful tales of aggressive and abusive treatment when he was a child, but how much truth there may be to them we'll never know.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I assume they're about as true as his tales of Nazi rapists crashing through his walls like the Kool-Aid Man.

• Winner Winner x 15
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. Oh yeah, any shrink would pounce on that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Seeing him utterly chimp to someone invoking the devil words #gamergate is my highlight of the day so far

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Test Business

Test Business Totally not a robot.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Guys I'm sorry, but I have a confession to make now. You see, earlier this week I decided to put my genius intellect to use and I built a mecha that looks exactly like the Kool Aid Man and began piloting it around North America. I made a stop to recharge it in Connecticut and passed through Niantic when it was fully charged, so I put in GPS coordinates to the Gnome Cave and I pressed a button wrong and accidentally burst through the wall.

It was very awkward so all I could do was scream "OH YEEAAAAHHHH" at him and suicide prevention cat and then jump back out the giant mech-crater to fly back away into the sunset. The government is covering it up but I'm pretty sure they're also sending a manhunt after me because only they are supposed to have mech pilots.

If I ever go a week without posting, sorry but they got me.

• Feels  x 14
    • Semper Fidelis  x 7
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Gay Anime Cat
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. This is the very definition of "knowing what to do". I'm sure the French have a word for it.

Speaking of charging though, we should lobby to get some Tesla Superchargers installed in Niantic to ensure a steady supply of Tech Rape Bros driving through.

• DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. "us"
    upload_2019-2-8_6-11-53.png
    Jake hasn't even been on TWITTER for "FIVE. YEARS." as his account was only made to slide into CHELSAY's DMs in September 2014. http://archive.li/yErvb
    upload_2019-2-8_5-46-16.png
    BLOCKLISTS http://archive.li/AJLwz
    upload_2019-2-8_5-47-32.png
    So Jake is urging people to go through his BLOCKLIST and waste their time reporting people for hurting his fee-fees, and "nearly all" the people on this list who have made Jake butthurt enough to add them to it are supposedly 'fascists' using Twitter as a "tool for terrorism." :story:

The most recent block caught my eye @Sunosis aka Roph, and those familiar with the pedophile Nicholas Nyberg drama may recall that Roph was a FFshrine user who hung out in their IRC chat and spoke out against Nyberg when Nyberg's self-admitted pedophilia came to light. He triggered Jake by calling him out on his lie that the chat logs were "crudely edited" - something Nyberg himself doesn't even try to claim, which make it even more ridiculous that Jake is still lying about it years later.
    upload_2019-2-8_5-58-28.png
    Jake blocked Susan Arendt for some reason, and fellow lolcow FakeRobotGamer after Nora Reed started harassing them, among many, many others. Jake's list of "fascists" seems to include an awful lot of women, and something made him so butthurt that he blocked Spiked Online. https://blocktogether.org/show-blocks/cYkIVII6qw7SoMIKZqiydzV31O_KTEu0IQKOIcy8

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #16474 Hellfire, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Nyberg has never denied the authenticity of the logs. Jake quite often makes claims which have not been made by the person in question.

It's also kind of interesting that he offers to show people the headlines in respect of Chloe. The witnesses who were present when she set herself on fire explicitly said that when they asked her why she cited being homeless. We know that both her manifesto and her suicide notes mentioned homelessness and mental illness. No-one has ever claimed that the notes she left mentioned online harassment.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Please make sure your invention doesn't fall into the hands of lesbian corrective rapists.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neural

neural But in the middle we stay calm, we just drop bombs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

17. Moobs =/= boobs.

Like believing you're a woman even though you have a penis and blaming a glandular disorder?

#16477 muh_moobs, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    muh_moobs

muh_moobs Lord of mspaint shitposts

kiwifarms.net
  18. Jake: "8chan hired contract killers to go after random transwomen."
    Why waste money when you species have a good track record of offing yourselves?

• Winner Winner x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Positron

Positron #LearnToChoke
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Got your back, man.

• Like Like x 5
    muh_moobs

muh_moobs Lord of mspaint shitposts

kiwifarms.net
  20. How exactly does he think Twitter banning people is going to stop trans women getting killed? “Now to kill me some trannies - oh no, my account’s been banned! Well, guess I don’t exist any more.”

And of course, the usual hypocrisy. You shouldn’t use blocklists because sometimes they affect innocent gnomes who only wanted to slide into some women’s DMs. But companies should ban people based on nothing more than the hurt feelings of an oversensitive man and hearsay.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.