• ”when I get a job ill pay the person who gets kiwi far.ms off the the website and maybe murder null”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Stalker, Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, "Troubled Person"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. I'd want him to prove himself at an open mic, but I would never want to watch it because bad standup can be excruciating, and you know he'd blame his failure on transphobes anyway.

I do like how if someone's getting hate, Jake always has to show he's hated them first. And he claims he's not competitive...

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Don’t worry, you’ll never have to have second hand embarrassment from Jake’s stand-up routine that doesn’t exist. The dude can’t take being tagged on twitter, the idea that he could get up on an open mic night and do comedy is one of his more absurd ideas of this thread and that’s a high bar.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Yes, "prostituted women selling their bodies" is an absurd religious right wing idea.

Which is why Karl Marx had it, too?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Free the Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  4. At worst you can still get your laughs by throw things at him, and he is hard to miss.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Positron

Positron #LearnToChoke
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Here's a question for our contemplation. Who's the biggest name that Jake has felt entitled to a personal apology from?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. very rare footage of 12 people literally threatening Violet Hargrave's life actually responding to something Jake said back-to-back. This is what he refers to when he says "I'm blocking hundreds of accounts daily and being stalking by nazi fascists," except this much engagement is rare for him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I know at least 3 of the people mocking his lying ass, and at least one is definitely a trap that passes.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. great, a connection, "K-Farmer proven to have connection to hate campaign against true & honest woman"

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I know you can read my screen name.
    It's not metaphorical.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Personally, I’d love to actually give him the details of open mic nights in Niantic per his request and watch him try to not-quite-deny that he lives there.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. He would probably take A-Log's crown as cringiest stand-up ever.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  12. The comedy/stand-up stuff is another weird little thing about Jake. At the back of my head I half-remembered that he's said something about it before:

sgg comedy.PNG
    archive of comedy googleshng

If only he could get to an open mic night he'd be great!!! But those gosh darn circumstance that prevent him from being a successful game designer, investigative journalist, stand-up comedian and best friend/lover of Zoe Quinn...

And apparently he has Comedy Central special tier friends...which I'm going to assume means Amy Schumer once retweeted him 4 years ago.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    pozilei

pozilei gnome related slander

kiwifarms.net
  13. If you have to tell people you have a sense of humor you don't. And Jake is about the most humorless motherfucker I've ever seen. He literally wails about being murdered by Nazis any time anyone makes jokes about him.

• Agree Agree x 13
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  14. Could this be Graham Linehan, from before he became Worse Than Hitler?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I'm confused, did I miss a screencap or something? Why would Jake care if Rene posts about her mother's condition? Is it because it could be used as fuel for us to speculate about his housing situation?

And why would ANYBODY care about anything that Jake requests at this point? They seem to only mildly tolerate him as opposed to actually giving a shit what he thinks.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Von Wolf Demon

Von Wolf Demon Wax me my girly balls!

kiwifarms.net
  16. "I know comedy." He is literally one of the most humorless, joyless scolds on this site, perhaps second only to his current damsel in distress he white knights for, REEEEbecca.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Possibly he means "I know comedy is a great source of things for me to feign offence over."

• Agree Agree x 7
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Because he wails and emits ear-piercing shrieks and is a Noise Making Thing until his poor mother is driven to tears so they do it for his mom's sake to quiet the emotional terrorist in their family.

• Agree Agree x 9
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  19. I wonder if Alley recognizes the cognitive dissonance between statements such as "I have roots in comedy" and the dull, repetitive nature of his tweets (and worldview). I guess he just spams whatever is on his mind in a given moment.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Stop you right there. Any variation on this question, the answer is no.

When your world is a twelve by twelve box, it's easy to believe almost anything you want to.

Jake would be an amazing psychological study if you could get an unbiased observer in there somehow. A human being who's locked himself away from anything but the Internet for his entire adult life. He's like that guy from Oldboy, almost, except he did it to himself.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.