• ”just a bunch of idiots who never get out of the house”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Stalker, Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, "Troubled Person"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. Jake thinks his relentless tweeting is nazi-fighting 'journalism' so it's not much more of a stretch to call it comedy.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Is there anything Jake hasn’t described himself as an undiscovered talent of?

• Like Like x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  3. He's yet to declare himself a political candidate, although he's hinted that he might consider running in the future (sure Jake). I think he's watched Wu declare herself everything Barbie without challenge and decided that the same strategy will work for him.

• Winner Winner x 4
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I would love to see Jake doing stand-up, because I want to see the kind of observational humour that a man with no knowledge of the world comes out with. For instance, all those female comedians who make jokes about their bodies? I want to hear that kind of routine from a man who thinks women’s bodies can entirely change shape overnight. Or to watch him try to wring laughs out of an audience with his zingers about Kamen Rider.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. And WHAT'S THE DEAL with mom burning the tendies? It's like, you bring them in here three times a day, can't you dial it in? Maybe she's trying to warm the attic up but come on, that's what I have my successful board game copies for!

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. What is more unbelievable, Jake's potential careers or Wu's fictional past

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    Test Business

Test Business Totally not a robot.

kiwifarms.net
  7. John's made up past, because while it is an unerasable fact that John's past history never happened, it's theoretically possible albeit vastly unlikely that Jake could do something successful in the future.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  8. upload_2019-2-12_14-41-4.png upload_2019-2-12_14-42-2.png upload_2019-2-12_14-42-46.png

300 reports to Twitter.

upload_2019-2-12_15-4-0.png

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #16548 repentance, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. 300 reports to twitter. All that time. All that... emotional effort. Is the world a better place?

...Is Jake a better person, for all that?

Imagine if instead he just read a book. What a wonderful world it would be.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. They probably have flagged his account as a source of frivolous spam complaints because he continually reports things that don't violate the rules in any way.

I would guess he literally reports every single time anyone disagrees with him about anything.

• Agree Agree x 17
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. If idiots like Jake didn't report hundreds of tweets per day, reports might actually get seen by a human being instead of handled by a bot.

• Agree Agree x 14
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. "I'm gonna continue doing this thing that gets no results, even though I know it gets no results. Because it's the right thing to do."

I could respect an addicted slot machine player, there's actually a chance they could win big. Jake is just sad. Like his overworked heart, there's absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel, just keep pumping until you're broken and hope you're not aware of it when it happens.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. The incident Jake is referring to in his first tweet is Mandy Morbid releasing a post about Zak Sabbath, discussed here. To be sure, Zak is a jackass and I do believe Mandy. But naturally, Jake has to take this and make it all about himself.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  15. Jake's going to lecture people on ethical dilemmas. What could possibly go wrong?

upload_2019-2-12_19-3-13.png upload_2019-2-12_19-4-10.png upload_2019-2-12_19-5-30.png upload_2019-2-12_19-20-50.png

Jake doesn't often have the guts to dunk on people directly, so I wonder what Natalie Reed did to "abuse" Jake.

upload_2019-2-12_19-48-25.png upload_2019-2-12_19-49-17.png upload_2019-2-12_19-50-10.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #16555 repentance, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Thing is, at this point, Twitter have no reason to do anything. Jake’s complained over 300 times, but he’s still on Twitter, and in fact probably considerably more than the average user. He’s never leaving.

Twitter will only act if their inaction causes a substantial number of people to leave. They don’t give a fuck about some over-sensitive NEET’s fee-fees, because that doesn’t affect their bottom line. They’re not Mommy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. twitter block probs lol
    that the extent of any "abuse" jake has ever received

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. But if mommy won't heat your tendies, and Twitter won't heat them either, then who will?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sylvie Paula Paula

Sylvie Paula Paula Running at 500 "bi"s per minute

kiwifarms.net
  19. List most troons, Jake has a serious case of victim mentality. Because his identity is fixed as a permanent victim, everything bad that happens to him is both harmful and not his fault. He's also got a seriously black and white view of friendship that is deeply rooted in Geek Social Fallacies. It goes like this:

A and B connect over some common interest. A is an obnoxious sperg and annoys or creeps on B. B decides to end the interaction, either by ghosting A or outright telling A that he's being an annoying creeper. A can't comprehend that he did anything wrong, so he must invent some reason as to why B has "betrayed" the friendship. The most common answer is that B was abusive, since a real friend wouldn't betray someone; they were only pretending to be friends with A in order to use and abuse him out of malice. This allows A to claim victim points and attack B.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  20. Had Jake paid attention back in school he could have his "roots in comedy" explained by now. As the immortal warning from your primary school teacher goes:

"They are not laughing with you, they are laughing at you"

I'm eagerly awaiting the amazing set from Jake, he could put a twist on old classic, like

"Have you noticed that people who tweet less than you are boring nobodies and people tweeting more than you have no life?"

• Like Like x 6
    MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun Neck sleeve owner

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.