• "I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast"

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard, Rat King Centerpiece & Racist w/ Small DIck

Discussion in 'Rat Kings' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. Jake Alley, who has repeatedly displayed he has no idea what he is talking about yet rambles on 50+ tweet babbles regardless, thinks he is on the same level as Milo and Zucker and that people should be trying to get him speaking engagements as well.

upload_2017-2-16_21-30-7.png

Jake Alley is analyzing Zootoptia.

upload_2017-2-16_21-27-26.png
    upload_2017-2-16_21-27-35.png

Jake couldn't even be bothered to click on whatever tranny bullshit Miguel was spewing.

upload_2017-2-16_21-28-7.png

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Wow, he was too lazy to do the only thing he's actually good at?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Spin, Hina, Spin!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I agree with Jake. He should absolutely be booked for a televised appearance.

Someone, please get this brave woman a spot on Tucker Carlson's show. :story:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. :story:

• Agree Agree x 6
    Ride

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. As if Gnome Man here would show his face in public lol.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. With all the cows mooing about this today, it shows that eternal Jerry Springer guest moxie.

The business plan would be to find a channel with low enough standards that they would let you run a show interviewing cows. When they eventually go insane after being misgendered or hearing ablism or feeling a breeze, they get tackled by a large man wearing a replica Mussolini uniform and led back into the green room, where they will likely be sexually assaulted by the other guests.

Tumblr Takedown?
    Justice Today?
    Team Troon Power Hour?

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. "I'm an actual professional writer who has a paid background in real speaking events and a huge pile of very pertinent knowledge about terror groups, members of the Trump administration, links between the two, and the resurgence of neo-nazis. Politicians and academics often pick my brain on this subject, and I quite often deal with major platforms cancelling on me because they're scared of 'the controversy' I'd create"

That's like 9 blatant lies, all strung together in a mere two sentences! This dude is giving Brianna Wu a run for her money.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. You know, you look at Jake Alley, and it's hard to feel much beyond pity.

This is a guy so broken that he's convinced the voices in his head are real - that there is a very real contingent of evil gamerbros who want to see him exposed and destroyed, that his failed attempts to market his board game are conspiratorial, and that he's a TRUE and HONEST woman. We have many troons in the Rat King, but only one that is so fundamentally broken that I can really only shake my head and ponder how in god's name they wound up like this.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #1868 Jaimas, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Jaimas

Jaimas EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY!!
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net

9. Motherfucker never leaves his house and he thinks he has valuable input to give? Whatever politicians seek his advice need to be outed and impeached, oh yeah hes full of shit nevermind.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Darndirty

Darndirty Just the kink.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Well, actually it was shit like this that got a few of us to spend a few hours one night to dox the shit out of him.

sgg-will-die.png

What a lying sack of shit.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. I want to see him in a fight to the death against imaginary Nazis with Felisha.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY!!
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  12. Don't think this has been posted. While the site was down Jake tweeted this:

jake_alley_6_gloating.png

Jake Alley is a naughty garden gnome. Tsk-tsk Jake. Our beloved leader is brave and fearless and took down the site out of concern for his mother and other relatives not out of concern for himself.

Regarding,

jake_alley_6.png

Jake's "huge pile of pertinent knowledge" consists of calling anyone he doesn't like a neo-nazi pedophile.

"Politicians and academics often pick my brain on this subject"

nicholas_cage_1.gif

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    CyrusKissFanClub

CyrusKissFanClub Praise Kek.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I have no sympathy at all for anyone who spells doxing with an extra x. So when I'm in charge of the gas chambers, make sure to let me know anyone who ever inserted a completely extraneous x into any word. They will be prioritized for gassing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  14. Basement Loneliness.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yellow yam scam found his 'I have a tiny penis' essays. I'm sure it's the root of all of his problems.
    Speaking of which other than that his experience other than that is video game journalism. Get this man on CNN asap.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    An Ghost

An Ghost boof
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Because compared to the alternative--that he's flushed his life down the toilet and all of his failures are his own doing--an army of GamerGators making his life miserable seems like the less shitty alternative.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  17. Anyone who says Latinx with a straight face should be the first to go.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ruin

Ruin What's that other Barry? OP is a cuck?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Feeling bad right now? The world is shit and you hate everything?

Hey, At least you aren't Jake Alley.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  19. Yeah, the armchair psychiatrist in me thinks that quite often when it come to cows. It's just so convenient and ego-saving. Get rejected by someone? Much easier to blame it on transmisogyny or weak men being afraid of strong, independent women™ than admit you're not that hot, charming, funny, interesting, whatever.
    Your work, writing, game design doesn't receive the attention you think you deserve - more comforting to blame it on gamergate channer trolls than to accept your stuff might just not be all that great.

• Agree Agree x 4
    pozilei

pozilei but now I'll be in the restroom

kiwifarms.net
  20. Well, perhaps there is some crazy fuck out there who likes hairy mountain trolls with tiny dicks

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net