Secret Santa 2017 - Better late than never

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurkette

Professional Depression
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GingerDixie

HAVE A BOWL, MR. SQUIDWARD!
kiwifarms.net
Copypasta from last year, because I'm a shitweasel.

Name: GingerDixie

Likes: Pokemon (Nuzleaf, Gengar, Serperior and Kecleon are always a win with me. I like a lot of Pokemon but those are my top four. Also, if my secret santa is a Go player I'm Valor), Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, mythology and folklore (Classical, Nordic, Egyptian, and Japanese) mythical creatures (Griffons and cockatrices if you're going European, tengu if you're going Japanese) tabletop RPGs (I have a blind oracle character named Sakura for the current Pathfinder campaign I'm a part of, I'll give a description of her if anyone's curious), dogs, cats, birds, bears (especially baby bears), seals, medicine (vet medicine especially), wintertime, UF Gator football, swimming

Dislikes: Hot weather, stupid people, animal and child abusers, vegans, Tumblr (recovering Tumblr user), running, idiot drivers, MRAs

Fun Fact About Me: I've visted nearly the entire western half of the US, and almost none of the eastern. Furthest northeast I've ever been is DC.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Sorry, but no.

R

RK 672

kiwifarms.net
Name: Ride
Dislikes: Bugs, phone calls
Fun fact about me: I didn't know who Chris was until last year.
Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: No

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Please contact me if you did not receive a PM about this.

Please contact me if you do not receive a gift.

Please contact me if you cannot give a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.