Secret Santa 2019 Gifts - Post your shit

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I love being passive aggressive.

But seriously, its more than I don't want to do that if its against the spirit of the thing? Maybe @José Mourinho can weigh in on thoughts?
Either they are unaware of the thread, or just no opinion.

Anyway since Prog has gone poof, I'll just message the ones who are supposed to be sending the gifts under him to send to their respective receipients.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Took me a while to process it all but finally got my actual gift from my actual Secret Santa, and it was an actual game you can play. So I probably got the most complicated and effortful gift all year IMO(besides my extra HelperBot gift to tide me over).

1578107504349.png

1578107418939.png

1578107154635.png

1578109003468.png

1578109136966.png

I got a few of the endings and *think* I understood the ol' switcheroo of lockbox/msterious box, but couldn't actually execute the maneuver in-game; it was either a broken mechanic or I didn't figure out how to do it with a high enough heroism, etc. Based on the message about missing logic puzzles, I didn't feel bad about peeking under the hood and seeing what was intended:
1578109782267.png

Fool Sabertooth, give Rogue the box and bourbon, share a tender moment written just for me.

Someone put in a lot of effort, and I genuinely appreciate it. Not just because I was asking about people getting games or that I was written in, but that this much effort and observation and thought went into a semi-anonymous gift on a forum of dangerous degenerates. It was lot of effort, like doxing, but for a good end. There's complicated feels and I like it alot.

Considering the other game-related gift out there was Farmer Dave's and the Secret Santa there admitted it was too much work to do on short notice, getting a functional working game despite the bugs or minor errors was still a monumental effort in the time allotted and it's really super. My Secret Santa & the community in general is really great and I'm glad I participated with so many talented individuals that also kill troons and are bringing down western civilization one furry at a time. ❤💚❤💚

Sorry for the slow response & share, I'm sure whoever made this was probably refreshing a bunch hoping for feedback like I was so I figure it deserved a proper playthrough & write-up to acknowledge it.

Attachments

UnKillFill

Am I blue?
kiwifarms.net
I didn't participate this year (kind of intimidated being a newbie and all and not super talented at anything)
I felt the exact same way you did, only last year (and so, like you, I didn't participate...) but I can honestly say... I had a lot of fun participating this year. And next year, you just might too!
It seems like at least one of the "helpers" this year was a total failure, and mushed up Xmas for a few people at least. Hopefully that doesn't happen next year.

MemeGray

Send feet pics, socks optional
kiwifarms.net
Took me a while to process it all but finally got my actual gift from my actual Secret Santa, and it was an actual game you can play. So I probably got the most complicated and effortful gift all year IMO(besides my extra HelperBot gift to tide me over).

View attachment 1081855
View attachment 1081852
View attachment 1081843
View attachment 1081907
View attachment 1081913
I got a few of the endings and *think* I understood the ol' switcheroo of lockbox/msterious box, but couldn't actually execute the maneuver in-game; it was either a broken mechanic or I didn't figure out how to do it with a high enough heroism, etc. Based on the message about missing logic puzzles, I didn't feel bad about peeking under the hood and seeing what was intended:
View attachment 1081927
Fool Sabertooth, give Rogue the box and bourbon, share a tender moment written just for me.

Someone put in a lot of effort, and I genuinely appreciate it. Not just because I was asking about people getting games or that I was written in, but that this much effort and observation and thought went into a semi-anonymous gift on a forum of dangerous degenerates. It was lot of effort, like doxing, but for a good end. There's complicated feels and I like it alot.

Considering the other game-related gift out there was Farmer Dave's and the Secret Santa there admitted it was too much work to do on short notice, getting a functional working game despite the bugs or minor errors was still a monumental effort in the time allotted and it's really super. My Secret Santa & the community in general is really great and I'm glad I participated with so many talented individuals that also kill troons and are bringing down western civilization one furry at a time. ❤💚❤💚

Sorry for the slow response & share, I'm sure whoever made this was probably refreshing a bunch hoping for feedback like I was so I figure it deserved a proper playthrough & write-up to acknowledge it.
That's amazing, kudos to whoever made it lol

UnKillFill

Am I blue?
kiwifarms.net
@José Mourinho so first of all, I would like to thank you for stepping up and taking over Secret Santa this (err... last) year. This was my first time doing this, and I dare say it won't be my last.

With that said, if you end up running the SS next year, I do have one suggestion if you're open to it... I think it should be a requirement that all participants post what they got within a reasonable period of time, i.e. a week. (with the same punishment for not doing it being as if you failed to provide a gift in time.)

I was fortunate enough to both receive my gift and see my gift-ee's reaction, but I know a lot of people weren't so lucky. It's got to be a major bummer putting time and effort into making something for somebody, and not even getting confirmation that the gift was received...

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was fortunate enough to both receive my gift and see my gift-ee's reaction, but I know a lot of people weren't so lucky. It's got to be a major bummer putting time and effort into making something for somebody, and not even getting confirmation that the gift was received...
Definitely think there needs to be something where people post their gifts as part of the requirement. I liked seeing what everyone got and thought it was very cool!! I am very upset for those who didn't receive a gift still and I hope I get someone "next" year who was not fortunate to get a gift in time during this round of gifts.

For those who ditched out on secret santa at the last minute: die.

Oban Kamz

im on blog tv with my fucking hands up
kiwifarms.net
@José Mourinho so first of all, I would like to thank you for stepping up and taking over Secret Santa this (err... last) year. This was my first time doing this, and I dare say it won't be my last.

With that said, if you end up running the SS next year, I do have one suggestion if you're open to it... I think it should be a requirement that all participants post what they got within a reasonable period of time, i.e. a week. (with the same punishment for not doing it being as if you failed to provide a gift in time.)

yeah but thats the point, your not supposed to get instant gratification. just play the lottery and lose

UnKillFill

Am I blue?
kiwifarms.net
yeah but thats the point, your not supposed to get instant gratification. just play the lottery and lose
Nobody said you have to like (or even pretend to like) your gift... Just give acknowledgement that you got it. If you can't be assed to do even that, why are you even participating in Secret Santa?

Edit: I just saw your avi tag and am even more confused now.

The Last Stand

O great auditor of the forums...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

PumpkinSpiceBitchMeringue

I will never expire, my thots
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad you love them! I made them at an arts and crafts fair in college. It was nice to unwind and make some makeshift snow globes.

I gave a couple away as gifts. I think I still have one physical one left. :feels: I was considering just giving them to you after Prog disappeared.
They're magnificent! You got mad skills!

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad you love them! I made them at an arts and crafts fair in college. It was nice to unwind and make some makeshift snow globes.

I gave a couple away as gifts. I think I still have one physical one left. :feels: I was considering just giving them to you after Prog disappeared.
You're gay as Hell.

Reactions: Rat Speaker
Tags
None