Secret Santa 2019 Gifts - Post your shit

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
Whew, this thread was a roller coaster of emotions - and I enjoyed every page of it. I'm so happy I can finally go to bed now knowing that @The 8 of Spades finally got their gift :heart-full:
Also, fuck prog, that nigga better be dead. And @Farmer Dave was a smug bitch about giving out the least thoughtful gift then ended up receiving one of the best gifts, incredible!

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
Calling it now - ProgKing was a glow-in-the-dark plant on a mission to demoralise and undermine KF. It didn't work - all you did was make us stronger!

“And the ProgKing with his ProgKing-feet ice cold in the snow,
stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so?
It came without PMs. It came without threads. It came to the Farmers asleep in their beds,.
And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the ProgKing thought of something he hadn't before.
What if the Farms, he thought, aren't just Lolcow manure? What if the Farms perhaps, means a little bit more.”

(but I hope nothing bad has happened to him, anyway. Because it's Christmas)

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late as shit but I think I should take the time to thank 'errybody who participated, and also thank everybody for being patient with the fact that this years SS was complete chaos.
Also very thankful for the people who wished me condolences for being sick over the holidays, my cough lasted until early this week.
Agreed. Aside from one asshole tard, everybody on my list managed to turn something in on time with little to no nagging necessary.
Hope next year is just as successful.

UnKillFill

I'm blue. Dabba dee, dabba die.
kiwifarms.net
I still say make the names of people who sign up for SS, but fail to produce a gift in time, public. If you can't fulfill a responsibility that you personally chose to sign yourself up for, (when there is even a way out for you if you happen to change your mind after the fact, within a reasonable period of time...) then quite frankly, you *deserve* to be publically ridiculed.

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
Long time no see, ProgKingOfTheNorth was my designated gift recipient. I did mine, I don't know where he went.

It sucks dongs that him and the rest of the no shows did jack shit for Secret Santa 2019. I had every excuse to bail out, broken arm, busy end of the year and all, but even I got to find time to fulfill my gifting and creating.

Oh well... Hope your Valentine's goes better than your Kiwi Christmas, everyone.

UnKillFill

I'm blue. Dabba dee, dabba die.
kiwifarms.net
Fuckin' grinch.
Eh... it's bad enough that people basically start celebrating Christmas right after Halloween... do you really want to live in a world where they continue celebrating it until well after St. Paddys day? Hell, why stop there? Let's just celebrate Christmas all year round >_>

The 8 of Spades

Knows Where Peter Popoff's Miracle Spring Is.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh... it's bad enough that people basically start celebrating Christmas right after Halloween... do you really want to live in a world where they continue celebrating it until well after St. Paddys day? Hell, why stop there? Let's just celebrate Christmas all year round >_>
Soooo, you don't want to take part in my Christmas in July thing I take it?

Tags
None