Secret Santa 2019 Gifts - Post your shit

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, they should all apply next year.
And if you mean people who were part of the secret santa thing, we'll make sure everybody gets something and I'm sure the fags who signed up and then bitched out will be forever branded as losers.
tell us the names super mario and i will personally call them a big loser

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
Well, they should all apply next year.
And if you mean people who were part of the secret santa thing, we'll make sure everybody gets something and I'm sure the fags who signed up and then bitched out will be forever branded as losers.
Did many people fail to deliver? I actually finished mine early on Christmas morning so I was cutting it fine but I did PM progtard to check that was alright. It's asking a fair bit of the X-Mas Spirit Bots to fill in on short notice for the presents. Maybe they were just overwhelmed.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Autisimodo
Did many people fail to deliver? I actually finished mine early on Christmas morning so I was cutting it fine but I did PM progtard to check that was alright. It's asking a fair bit of the X-Mas Spirit Bots to fill in on short notice for the presents. Maybe they were just overwhelmed.
Finished mine early and it's been posted! So I'm glad the individual in question liked it.
Still waiting though, I'm wondering if a bunch of people just dropped out or if it's a case that there is a back log.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Quarantined Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It could also be that one of the secret santa helpers hasn't had time to deliver all gifts for whatever reason. The recipient of my gift posted they were still waiting for it despite me handing it in in time.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had one person (not naming names) that did not turn in a gift so if anyone can be a Spirit Bot, PM me. I've been sick since Christmas and I'm being pretty useless as a Helper.

My Secret Santa did this cute drawing of our beloved mascot and i like it.
View attachment 1067875
That was made by me! It was a great excuse to bust out my watercolors. I tried to make the background transparent but it looks like that got changed when it was sent to you.

weedsneaker13

Vroomer gang
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe next year, i will be for the first time one of the helpers of this event , since @ProgKing of the North is not doing a great job as a helper .
That was made by me! It was a great excuse to bust out my watercolors. I tried to make the background transparent but it looks like that got changed when it was sent to you.
Well , i will give big kudos for doing this cute drawing.

The 8 of Spades

Knows Where Peter Popoff's Miracle Spring Is.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe next year, i will be for the first time one of the helpers of this event , since @ProgKing of the North is not doing a great job as a helper .

Well , i will give big kudos for doing this cute drawing.
Truth, I might do the same. I want to message my recipient and see if they even got their gift or not, but I'm hoping I wont have to still I guess.

The Last Stand

O great auditor of the forums...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope my recipient got their gift. I sent it before the deadline.

Who didn't get a gift? I have a couple pictures I can share perhaps (if that can count). PM me. First come first serve.

The 8 of Spades

Knows Where Peter Popoff's Miracle Spring Is.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Progking hasn't been on since Thursday, or I'd ask what was up. If we don't get some kind of system going though, I'm just going to break the secret part and check if my person got theirs. They've not been on site long and I don't want them to get a fucked up impression of Secret Santa or the community.

The Last Stand

O great auditor of the forums...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Progking hasn't been on since Thursday, or I'd ask what was up. If we don't get some kind of system going though, I'm just going to break the secret part and check if my person got theirs. They've not been on site long and I don't want them to get a fucked up impression of Secret Santa or the community.
I was considering telling or asking my Secret Santa but that would ruin the surprise. Although I am not alone of who got what and who didn't.

Tags
None