Secret Santa 2019 Gifts - Post your shit

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As my recipient definitely hasn't received their gift yet, can I send it to them directly or at least to a present deliverer that isn't @ProgKing of the North?
If anyone suspects that their gift got lost in transit, you can send it to me and I'll pass it along. Just let me know who it needs to go to.

Autisimodo

Handsome Lad
kiwifarms.net
Earlier today I received my Secret Santa gift, It's a Starcraft 1 Map in the shape of the Kiwi Farms Logo; ironically it's design makes it ideal for 1v1s.

sc1map.png
kfmap.jpg

Also; to whomever made the map, I did have to fix a few things in the Campaign Editor to get it working but it was easy.
Special thanks to Secret Santa and to the user who delivered it to me. You both know who you are. (Also the gift was done on time, it just wasn't delivered on time for some reason.)

Merry (late) Christmas and a happy 2020.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
This is basically giving away myself as the gift giver which I really, really didn't want to do. But my recipient is posted above about their X-mas helper generated present. They actually have a massive fucking present from me which I sent to progtard before the deadline and again to @José Mourinho when he posted in this thread to say send it to him if your recipient didn't get it.

That means not only did my recipient think they had no gift but some volunteer helper bot went out of their way to make a new one when my present to them has been sitting there all along. Quite pissed as spent far too long on the present. Jose - I sent you a PM with the present and the recipient.

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
This is basically giving away myself as the gift giver which I really, really didn't want to do. But my recipient is posted above about their X-mas helper generated present. They actually have a massive fucking present from me which I sent to progtard before the deadline and again to @José Mourinho when he posted in this thread to say send it to him if your recipient didn't get it.

That means not only did my recipient think they had no gift but some volunteer helper bot went out of their way to make a new one when my present to them has been sitting there all along. Quite pissed as spent far too long on the present. Jose - I sent you a PM with the present and the recipient.

Mine hasn't been posted, I assume received since the helper has been active, AND my recipient has been active. Just.. hated it I guess? I don't know. I mean, I have to say I'm disappointed -- because it's something I worked at and all I expected was a "thank you" not getting even that has made me a bit reticent about next year.

Oban Kamz

im on blog tv with my fucking hands up
kiwifarms.net
Mine hasn't been posted, I assume received since the helper has been active, AND my recipient has been active. Just.. hated it I guess? I don't know. I mean, I have to say I'm disappointed -- because it's something I worked at and all I expected was a "thank you" not getting even that has made me a bit reticent about next year.
CALL THEM OUTTTT

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't participate this year (kind of intimidated being a newbie and all and not super talented at anything), but I love all the presents that were posted. Definitely makes me want to join in the fun next year. Although, the recipient might wish I hadn't 😁

Great job everyone! Well, except the people who didn't send in their gifts or deliver the gifts or acknowledge the gifts. They could do better. The rest of y'all are awesome!

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I mean, I love being passive aggressive.

But seriously, its more than I don't want to do that if its against the spirit of the thing? Maybe @José Mourinho can weigh in on thoughts?
Any time you want a staff member's thought on some matter, you're better off rolling a pair of those foam sex dice from Spencer's®. It's faster and boils down to the same thought process they all use.
1578016347572.png

The 8 of Spades

Knows Where Peter Popoff's Miracle Spring Is.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm truly just interested to figure out why @ProgKing of the North disappearerd on Dec 25th or if that's even going to be forthcoming information.

I really enjoyed the parts that did work out (and I really loved that gift @Sundae) and I'm hoping that everyone's being taken care of now, but I hope we can pull this off a little better next year. I'm definitely going to get involved and help out next time.

Rat Speaker

Cuck me twice, shame on you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't participate this year (kind of intimidated being a newbie and all and not super talented at anything), but I love all the presents that were posted. Definitely makes me want to join in the fun next year. Although, the recipient might wish I hadn't 😁

Great job everyone! Well, except the people who didn't send in their gifts or deliver the gifts or acknowledge the gifts. They could do better. The rest of y'all are awesome!
I did secret santa a few years back and had a lot of the same feelings you did, mostly that I'm not talented at shit. I wrote a short story as a gift and I typically don't share my written with people and after looking at past SS I was super worried that maybe a short story was a bad idea... it wasn't. The fact you put the time (assuming you do) into something for someone really is what counts. Give it a shot next year, I'm sure it'll be a good time.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net

Well damn. I thought my recipient just maybe didn’t want to post it, but now I’m wondering if they got it at all. They’ve been online but haven’t been active in this thread at all. They signed up to be a spirit bot too.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't assume they got it without actual definite confirmation. I KNOW mine didn't get it because they're posting in this thread about getting a X-Mas Helper Bot present. I sent my gift first to ProgKing and then last week to Jose Moringo. I haven't had a response from either of those. Is there anyone else involved in organizing this so I can get them to send my gift to the recipient who obviously doesn't know I made them one? At this point I basically have to send it to them myself which I really didn't want to do.

Tags
None