Horrorcow Secretly Fabulous / Kathleen Atkinson-Davidson of Oshawa, ON and Richmond, BC - Munchausen's-by-Proxy mom, animal abuser, e-beggar, tugboater in a fantasy world

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
Meet SecretlyFabulous, an abuser and crazy person who has used contemporary gender rhetoric to disguise her disgusting conduct toward her child.

me-in-winter-pjs.jpg

She's got all the usual lolcow brilliance, like this kind of fiscal planning and responsibility:

I booked a trip back in March to visit my then boyfriend. It was an expensive trip, almost $700, but I figured it was worth it to spend ten days with him. Then we broke up and, suddenly it wasn’t worth it at all. They were non-refundable tickets, the best I can get is my taxes back.

That being said, the taxes are just over two hundred dollars and there’s a deal right now for the end of August where a night in a hotel and two days in the Niagara Fallsview water park are $200. I won’t be going to England, meeting my ex-boyfriend and former best friend. Won’t be seeing Wicked for the first time either. Instead, Jeremy and I are going to be here…
A week later ...

I got home and discovered the cheque I’d expected (and received notice for) wasn’t coming. A cheque I’d been depending on for rent. At this point I’m not even sure the agency is going to cover the medication I use to keep me alive. 2016 is making 2015 look like a sunshine filled trip through the park.
At this point I’ve run out of options so I’ve set up a GoFundMe under my real name; which means you all get to know what Irish name I have. I did manage to keep Jeremy’s name secret. If you have any money, please feel free to donate. If not, please feel free to share. Thank you so much.
She's of course got that ol' tugboat well in hand, for "mental health" issues that seem to boil down to an inability to stop living in a fantasyland. She, of course, is salty about the very idea that she has these issues, but happy enough to accept the money.

paperwork.jpg

Oh yeah, the trans "boyfriend." See, three years ago, this woman started talking to someone online who went by "zie" pronouns. Afterward, her easily-influenced, possibly developmentally disabled/behavior disordered son (then 15 or 16) with a penchant for purple decided he was not "cisgender." He, too, would go by "zie." Once the "boyfriend" was back out of their lives, he's reverted to "they/them," wants short hair, and in all other respects to seem more like a normal teenage guy.

Every page of this blog is a lolcow trainwreck waiting for an audience. From the repeated events of animal abuse in her household (they've also recently added multiple brand-new kittens in addition to their adult cats, in spite of not having money for rent) to this kind of thing happening over and over:

(Animal abuse links archived here and here )

“I don’t want to go to PFLAG tonight. As a straight, white male I don’t feel comfortable there.” Jeremy informed me.

It doesn’t happen much but they left me speechless.

“Umm, I thought you were agender,” I commented after a few seconds. Jeremy snorted.

“Mo-om… that was three weeks ago!”

We have potatoes older than that and besides…

“It was yesterday,” I pointed out and they sighed.

“Well I don’t believe in gender and don’t feel like I’m a gender but if I had to choose between male and female I’d pick male.”

Clear as mud?

“You acted and felt more female than male not that long ago.”

Jeremy nodded. “I know. I felt like that then and maybe I’ll change again. I just don’t know.”

“And straight? What happened to ‘hearts instead of parts'” I asked.

Jeremy looked incredibly uncomfortable. “Don’t worry about it,” I said honestly. “Sexual orientation is hard.” They nodded and dropped the conversation so fast.
Mom reads Assigned Male religiously and is incredibly upset any time her son shows any inclination toward being normal. As for the kid, he's obviously mentally unwell, too -- how could he help it, after mom pulled him out of school and gives in to his pathological level of demands for material objects? The only time he's ever well-behaved is when he's being bought stuff, and his insistence on purchasing objects his mom can't afford seems more like what would be normal for a 7 or 8 year old who didn't understand money, not like an 18 year old who should probably be starting to look at finding his own path as an adult.

I've debated whether to post an OP on this woman for about a year. At this point, I think she's ripe for tard cum: her kid is clearly done with the trans thing but she wants to keep being the cool PFLAG mom who gets asspats from people for her saintliness in dealing with her poor non-binary or agender or pangender or whatever else isn't "cis" child.

Every time I get too deep into her blog, I get too disgusted to keep revealing more. She threatens suicide in front of her child on the regular to keep him acting loving and compliant. I know that her daughter doesn't live with them, because she accused the son of physical and sexual assault, but the mom doesn't believe Jeremy is capable of that kind of behavior, so assumes the daughter's just crazy and making it up for attention. Maybe she is, who knows in this crazy person world?

Anyway, read up if you want to see how abusive, obviously psycho parents are given cover in the "trans kid" movement. It's rare to see such a clear case of Munchausen's-by-Proxy where the kid is actively protesting it in the few ways he can while he's dependent and has no idea how to live in the world outside crazymom's house. This woman is fucked up and fucking up children and animals alike, all with intermittent psych ward visits for her and her kid, plus e-beggar shit whenever their poor financial planning fails -- add a few visits from Kiwis, and we might start to see something really interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
https://www.instagram.com/secretlyfabulousphotos/

https://twitter.com/secretmom2013

POWERWORD: Kathleen Atkinson-Davidson from Oshawa, Ontario

And some choice quotes from her about page:

https://secretlyfabulous.wordpress.com/about/

"I’m an atheist and a vegan and my favourite colour is green. Well, not really. My favourite colour is iridescent but I’ve been told by umpteen billion people that’s not really a colour so I just say green now. I’m a demi-romantic asexual (complete with five cats). "

"I’m autistic and struggle with major depressive disorder and severe anxiety. I was writing two novels but stopped due to depression. I’m slowly working on editing one of the novels now. I also have a Patreon account."

"My oldest child is Emma, which isn’t her real name either. I picked Emma because it was the name I’d have given Jeremy if they were a girl. Emma’s twenty-one years old and dating Mark (whose name I simply picked at random). Emma’s struggled with anxiety and depression for years and has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder."

"My youngest child, and focus of this blog, is Jeremy, which is also not their real name.
Jeremy is nineteen years old and identifies as agender. They use the pronouns they, them, and their.

Jeremy has also been diagnosed with high functioning autism. They also struggle with anxiety and have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder (not specified which type but likely type II). They probably have Pathological Demand Avoidance as well. Their goal is to someday live in a bus. Jeremy enjoys light scented perfume (although sadly depression seems to have dropped this enjoyment out of zir life), Minecraft, and Garry’s Mod. Their favourite colour is purple (with pink a close second) and they have a burning need to acquire every purple thing they see, whether they needs it or not. Jeremy also loves driving RC cars, trucks, and the occasional boat (almost as much as they love taking them apart to see how they work).

All three of us are atheists and both Jeremy and I are vegan."

EDIT: Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kathleenincanada?fref=nf

Son's (Colin Davidson) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000142840699

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The son (assuming that is he) looks disturbingly like Chris, right down to the jaw shape and monobrow and creepy stare, as well as the seaweed hair though with hordes of Doctor Who (Matt Smith-era Who, natch; Peter Capaldi is too old to be a middle aged woman's husbando) kit rather than Sanic.

Also, if her powerword is Kathleen, his powerword is Colin because that image's filename is "kathleen-and-colin.jpg" so... there we go.

Here's some autism about veganism:

I got banned from an atheist group a few years ago because I’m vegan. It wasn’t against the rules or at least their stated rules. The mocking started out slowly, a few jokes about vegans… a few comments about how sanctimonious we are. Then it grew to the point where it seemed like the group talked more about vegans than atheism. And one person asked an honest, simple question. Where do vegans get their protein? And I answered.

Within seconds I was facing a barrage of questions? Why didn’t I care about the poor little mice being killed by threshers? Why didn’t I care about the children being worked like slaves to make my phone? I asked that person, the moderator, what phone she used because if she have a fair trade phone, I’d love to know the brand. She had no idea. She didn’t care about the kids, she informed me. She just didn’t like me because I was vegan. And then I was blocked.

When asked, people will claim they don’t dislike vegans per se, they’re just against the militant ones… the sanctimonious ones. You know those vegans. Except that’s not true. Know who else is sanctimonious? Mothers. You go onto a parenting forum and, faster than a toddler can drop a pacifier, there’s going to be a battle (especially about a toddler dropping a pacifier). And, sure, there’s groups devoted to laughing at sanctimommies but it isn’t the widespread hatred veganism receives. Hatred. For trying to do as little harm as possible. All you need to do in order to be “sanctimonious” is to have people find out you don’t eat meat. I think that a lot of people need to look through their dictionary for the real definition.
Erm... I suspect that what really happened is that she decided to constantly virtue signal about her and her son's veganism in a tiresome "have I mentioned I am vegan today?" manner and it went from there.

Field Marshal Crappenberg

Marshal of the Latrines
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I’m autistic and struggle with major depressive disorder and severe anxiety. I was writing two novels but stopped due to depression.
My oldest child is Emma, which isn’t her real name either. Emma’s struggled with anxiety and depression for years and has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
My youngest child, and focus of this blog, is Jeremy, which is also not their real name.

Jeremy has also been diagnosed with high functioning autism. They also struggle with anxiety and have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder (not specified which type but likely type II). They probably have Pathological Demand Avoidance as well.
This is why eugenics should be a thing. I'm not saying we should kill or sterilize all the disabled, but when you let sick people have children, they tend to have sick offspring. What a horrible and completely preventable train wreck of a family.

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
And here is a video in which she describes how her son "became" a tranny, complete with bitching about his school and MUH PRONOUNS (that he totally didn't get from her weirdo tranny "boyfriend")

It is actually shocking these people are so delusional that they think little kids playing with certain toys says anything about their "true gender" and sexuality.

How the hell did we get to this point?

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
It is actually shocking these people are so delusional that they think little kids playing with certain toys says anything about their "true gender" and sexuality.

How the hell did we get to this point?
Agreed. And though insinuating things about gender and sexuality because of toy choice is fucking stupid, isn't it odd that they never seem to consider that maybe their kids are just gay? They never seem to explore that possibility, they always just go straight to "Welp, you must be a tranny then!"

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
From 2009:

From 2010:

Looks like a perfectly normal little boy to me. So much for the "he's always been a tranny!" argument.

EDIT: Here are posts of hers from 2010 (Emphasis mine):

"Colin found a praying mantis beside the bus shelter. He didn't want to touch it so I got him to take a picture of me with it."

"I understood why Colin was shocked when I announced I was only taking one photo and said he *might* have frowned in the photo LOL"

"Once I convinced Colin that the mantis didn't bite, have poison, or claws he was willing to have me put the insect on him for a photo LOL"

Oddly enough, her Facebook has no posts between early 2011 and early 2015. Clearly she has gone back through her timeline and deleted a bunch of shit.

Anyway, it's pretty clear what happened here, she met up with this tranny lunatic from the UK at some point after 2010 and fell deep down the rabbit hole of SJW nonsense. Then she started to pressure her son into living up to some insane tranny ideal or standard that she developed as a result of her new contacts within the SJW world.

Last edited:

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I got sucked into this woman's blog last night, and there were a few entries that particularly stood out. It's hilarious how resistant she is to the idea that her son might be a cis heterosexual male.

Feb 5. 2014
One of my friends asked me if he identifies as queer or questioning. I asked Jeremy this earlier in the week and he said he didn’t know, then he asked what the terms meant. I had to admit I wasn’t sure either so I asked my friend if zie had a good link with definitions. Zie didn’t, so last night while Jeremy was asleep, I looked up and found a page with a whole whack of definitions, at least half of them I’ve never heard of before.
“Remember you were asking about those definitions before,” I started.
“It doesn’t matter,” Jeremy interrupted. “I’ve figured out that I’m mostly interested in girls.”
“How did you figure that out?” I asked, trying not to sound too skeptical. “You told me on Monday that you weren’t paying any attention to who you were interested in. Can you tell me you’ve been doing some serious thinking over the past day?” He shrugged.
“Jeremy, I love you for who you are, not who you’re interested in. But I want you to be honest with yourself. If you’re straight that’s fine, so am I. If you’re bisexual or pansexual that’s fine too. Same with if you’re gay. But you need to be honest with yourself.”
I didn’t mention asexual because this is one term he’s adamantly insisted is not him.
I clicked open the link and started scrolling through the definitions, reading out any which seemed relevant.
“I know I’m skipping some,” I commented. “If you’re interested, you can go back and read them yourself. This term is supposed to identify me although I’d never use it because I have no idea how to pronounce it.”
The term’s cisgender and I have no clue whether it’s pronounced size-gender, siss-gender, or sizz-gender. I can’t see it starting with a hard c sound. But with three options for pronunciation (unless it’s one I haven’t come up with), it’s a lot easier just to say I’m female.
I read the definitions for both queer and questioning to him and he shrugged again.
“It doesn’t matter,” he repeated. “I’m straight.”
By this time I’d reached the end of my patience.
“Hold on,” I snapped. “Less than five minutes ago you were mostly straight and now you’re straight. Yet you still won’t think about who you’re interested in. That doesn’t make any sense.”
“Why won’t you believe me?” he asked angrily.
“Which time am I supposed to believe you?” I asked back. “When you told me you’re bisexual? When you told me you’re straight? When you told me you’re mostly straight? I can’t believe them all. Am I supposed to believe you right now that you’re straight?”
“Yes,” he said hesitantly. His gaze slid away from mine.
“Jeremy, don’t worry so much about labels. Why not just stick with questioning until you sort things out more?” I asked. I got another shrug then he turned on his video game, effectively ending the conversation.

July 19, 2014
Take last summer for instance. Jeremy told me several times that he was interested in boys as well as girls. Over the next half year he waffled, telling me he didn’t know if he was interested in boys because he tried his hardest not to think about it… then he started telling me he was straight. Which is fine, it’s not like there’s some quota I’m trying to fill…
“Jeremy, we don’t have enough LGBTQ people in our family so you’re it. Pick a group and run with it.”
… but at the same time I really don’t get the “I’m trying hard not to think about it” comments.
When Jeremy saw the video on Just Kidding News, he insisted he needed to write a letter and share it with them. I decided to share a letter as well.
I called him into the room before I published it and said, “Hon, I need you to listen to this and tell me if my letter is correct. I’m not in your head and don’t want to put words in your mouth. Please tell me if I mis-identified you in any way.”
Jeremy listed to the letter and told me he agreed 100%. He even agreed the words “gender nonconforming” fit him. Then I asked him if I could share the letters in a closed Facebook group I belong to and he said yes. I wanted to go back and add a link to the blog a little while later and he refused.
“Jeremy? I was just wondering why you turned down the link to our blog,” I asked. “Considering how much was in the letter, I’m not sure there’s anything else in the blog that would be a surprise.”
He looked confused. “Well what was in the letter?”
I scrolled back to the post, “I said you identify as non-conforming, haven’t sorted out your gender identity yet, and are likely trans.”
He smirked. “That’s just you putting words in my mouth.” I thought the smoke coming from my ears was going to set off the alarm.
“I read you that letter,” I retorted. “AND I asked you to tell me if you agreed or disagreed with what I wrote AND you told me you agreed 100%. What the hell is the point of me asking you if you’re going to agree then and claim I made it all up later? If I’m wrong, tell me where it is so I can try and fix it.”
He looked embarrassed. “It’s fine,” he finally said. “What you wrote is fine.”

Jan 26, 2016
The young adult group turned out to be a disaster. Jeremy’s mad at them because they discriminate against straight white men. Between Lenny and I, that comment triggered an eye roll that spanned the Atlantic Ocean and half a continent.
“It’s supposed to be a safe space for everyone,” Jeremy yelled. “How can they call it safe when they make fun of straight white men all the time? Besides, how are we supposed to get straight, white men to like us if we’re mean to them?”
“Honey, it’s not your job to get them to like you.” I paused, trying to think of an example that was relevant and would resonant with zir.
“It’s like black Americans and the police. The majority of the police aren’t against black people but it’s not black people’s responsibility to make the police like them. It’s the police’s responsibility to tell their peers to be more respectful and to go after the ones who are horribly racist. The majority has to stand up against the unethical minority.”
“I still don’t think it’s fair,” zie retorted stubbornly. “If it’s a safe place, it should be safe for everyone.”
“Is this because you identify as a straight, white male?” I questioned.
I have never seen anyone look more frankly horrified in my life.
“Or maybe others see you as one?” I guessed. There had to be a reason zie felt so strongly.
Zir horror turned to shocked bewilderment. “No one ever sees me as straight,” Jeremy protested, tossing back zir hair for emphasis. As far as I know everyone thinks I’m gay.” Zie paused for a minute. “I’m not sure if they see me as male either,” zie mused.

Sept 14, 2016
“Can you cut my hair when we’re at Nana and Grandad’s?” Jeremy asked.
“Umm… yes,” I replied. I was a bit startled seeing as I’d cut their hair just over a week earlier. “How short?”
I was hoping they didn’t want too fancy a cut. I have no hair dressing skills. I can barely manage a simple braid and bang trimming. Well, hair dressers don’t seem to think I can manage bangs but my kids have never complained.
“Buzz cut,” Jeremy said happily. “You can use Grandad’s clippers.”
This was obviously going to be harder for me than them. I’d spent years fighting against so many people for their right to wear their hair the way they wanted, which was long (and usually dyed). Now suddenly they wanted it short (and undyed). But part of their right to bodily autonomy meant short hair as well as long.
“Okay,” I replied, hoping my reluctance didn’t show. If it did, Jeremy didn’t seem to notice.
I put on the #7 clipper first and soon the lawn was covered in clumps of hair. The cut looked good on them. Long enough to be feminine while short enough to be masculine.
“It looks good,” Jeremy agreed, looking at my camera phone (seriously, who needs a mirror anymore). “I’d like it shorter though.”
Shorter? Sigh. I pulled out the #5 clipper and began cutting again. Their hair became decidedly shorter. Soon I was done. The ears weren’t perfect but, if they wanted professional, they’d have taken my parents’ offer of a real hair stylist instead of me.
“Do you think he’s are feeling more like a boy again?” my Mom asked hopefully as soon as Jeremy hopped into the shower.
I thought back to the evening before. We’d been watching an anime Jeremy wanted me to see (Gurren Lagann if anyone out there’s interested) and they were excited about an upcoming character.
“Look,” they’d said, pointing at a bluish character. “They’re both a boy and a girl. They’re non-binary, just like me!”
“No,” I replied honestly but as gently as I could. “I think they just wanted short hair.”
I wandered into the family room a short time later, where Jeremy was sitting with their cousins… all playing on separate devices.
“Mom, this hair cut makes me feel more feminine,” Jeremy said happily.
And why shouldn’t it. Hair is just that. It’s not gender. It’s not even a secondary sex characteristic. It’s simply a head covering (and in my case a ‘blowing across my face’ covering).
The next night Jeremy informed me, once again, that they don’t think gender exists… that it’s just something society made up.
“Are you sure you’re pangender?” I asked. “Do you think you might be agender instead?”
Jeremy thought for a moment. “I think you’re right,” they replied.

Last edited:

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
I got sucked into this woman's blog last night, and there were a few entries that particularly stood out. It's hilarious how resistant she is to the idea that her son might be a cis heterosexual male.

Feb 5. 2014
One of my friends asked me if he identifies as queer or questioning. I asked Jeremy this earlier in the week and he said he didn’t know, then he asked what the terms meant. I had to admit I wasn’t sure either so I asked my friend if zie had a good link with definitions. Zie didn’t, so last night while Jeremy was asleep, I looked up and found a page with a whole whack of definitions, at least half of them I’ve never heard of before.
“It doesn’t matter,” Jeremy interrupted. “I’ve figured out that I’m mostly interested in girls.”
“How did you figure that out?” I asked, trying not to sound too skeptical. “You told me on Monday that you weren’t paying any attention to who you were interested in. Can you tell me you’ve been doing some serious thinking over the past day?” He shrugged.
“Jeremy, I love you for who you are, not who you’re interested in. But I want you to be honest with yourself. If you’re straight that’s fine, so am I. If you’re bisexual or pansexual that’s fine too. Same with if you’re gay. But you need to be honest with yourself.”
I didn’t mention asexual because this is one term he’s adamantly insisted is not him.
I clicked open the link and started scrolling through the definitions, reading out any which seemed relevant.
“I know I’m skipping some,” I commented. “If you’re interested, you can go back and read them yourself. This term is supposed to identify me although I’d never use it because I have no idea how to pronounce it.”
The term’s cisgender and I have no clue whether it’s pronounced size-gender, siss-gender, or sizz-gender. I can’t see it starting with a hard c sound. But with three options for pronunciation (unless it’s one I haven’t come up with), it’s a lot easier just to say I’m female.
I read the definitions for both queer and questioning to him and he shrugged again.
“Hold on,” I snapped. “Less than five minutes ago you were mostly straight and now you’re straight. Yet you still won’t think about who you’re interested in. That doesn’t make any sense.”
“Which time am I supposed to believe you?” I asked back. “When you told me you’re bisexual? When you told me you’re straight? When you told me you’re mostly straight? I can’t believe them all. Am I supposed to believe you right now that you’re straight?”
“Jeremy, don’t worry so much about labels. Why not just stick with questioning until you sort things out more?” I asked. I got another shrug then he turned on his video game, effectively ending the conversation.

July 19, 2014
Take last summer for instance. Jeremy told me several times that he was interested in boys as well as girls. Over the next half year he waffled, telling me he didn’t know if he was interested in boys because he tried his hardest not to think about it… then he started telling me he was straight. Which is fine, it’s not like there’s some quota I’m trying to fill…
“Jeremy, we don’t have enough LGBTQ people in our family so you’re it. Pick a group and run with it.”
… but at the same time I really don’t get the “I’m trying hard not to think about it” comments.
When Jeremy saw the video on Just Kidding News, he insisted he needed to write a letter and share it with them. I decided to share a letter as well.
I called him into the room before I published it and said, “Hon, I need you to listen to this and tell me if my letter is correct. I’m not in your head and don’t want to put words in your mouth. Please tell me if I mis-identified you in any way.”
Jeremy listed to the letter and told me he agreed 100%. He even agreed the words “gender nonconforming” fit him. Then I asked him if I could share the letters in a closed Facebook group I belong to and he said yes. I wanted to go back and add a link to the blog a little while later and he refused.
“Jeremy? I was just wondering why you turned down the link to our blog,” I asked. “Considering how much was in the letter, I’m not sure there’s anything else in the blog that would be a surprise.”
I scrolled back to the post, “I said you identify as non-conforming, haven’t sorted out your gender identity yet, and are likely trans.”
He smirked. “That’s just you putting words in my mouth.” I thought the smoke coming from my ears was going to set off the alarm.
“I read you that letter,” I retorted. “AND I asked you to tell me if you agreed or disagreed with what I wrote AND you told me you agreed 100%. What the hell is the point of me asking you if you’re going to agree then and claim I made it all up later? If I’m wrong, tell me where it is so I can try and fix it.”

Jan 26, 2016
The young adult group turned out to be a disaster. Jeremy’s mad at them because they discriminate against straight white men. Between Lenny and I, that comment triggered an eye roll that spanned the Atlantic Ocean and half a continent.
“It’s supposed to be a safe space for everyone,” Jeremy yelled. “How can they call it safe when they make fun of straight white men all the time? Besides, how are we supposed to get straight, white men to like us if we’re mean to them?”
“Honey, it’s not your job to get them to like you.” I paused, trying to think of an example that was relevant and would resonant with zir.
“It’s like black Americans and the police. The majority of the police aren’t against black people but it’s not black people’s responsibility to make the police like them. It’s the police’s responsibility to tell their peers to be more respectful and to go after the ones who are horribly racist. The majority has to stand up against the unethical minority.”
“I still don’t think it’s fair,” zie retorted stubbornly. “If it’s a safe place, it should be safe for everyone.”
“Or maybe others see you as one?” I guessed. There had to be a reason zie felt so strongly.
Zir horror turned to shocked bewilderment. “No one ever sees me as straight,” Jeremy protested, tossing back zir hair for emphasis. As far as I know everyone thinks I’m gay.” Zie paused for a minute. “I’m not sure if they see me as male either,” zie mused.

Sept 14, 2016
“Umm… yes,” I replied. I was a bit startled seeing as I’d cut their hair just over a week earlier. “How short?”
I was hoping they didn’t want too fancy a cut. I have no hair dressing skills. I can barely manage a simple braid and bang trimming. Well, hair dressers don’t seem to think I can manage bangs but my kids have never complained.
This was obviously going to be harder for me than them. I’d spent years fighting against so many people for their right to wear their hair the way they wanted, which was long (and usually dyed). Now suddenly they wanted it short (and undyed). But part of their right to bodily autonomy meant short hair as well as long.
“Okay,” I replied, hoping my reluctance didn’t show. If it did, Jeremy didn’t seem to notice.
I put on the #7 clipper first and soon the lawn was covered in clumps of hair. The cut looked good on them. Long enough to be feminine while short enough to be masculine.
“It looks good,” Jeremy agreed, looking at my camera phone (seriously, who needs a mirror anymore). “I’d like it shorter though.”
Shorter? Sigh. I pulled out the #5 clipper and began cutting again. Their hair became decidedly shorter. Soon I was done. The ears weren’t perfect but, if they wanted professional, they’d have taken my parents’ offer of a real hair stylist instead of me.
“Do you think he’s are feeling more like a boy again?” my Mom asked hopefully as soon as Jeremy hopped into the shower.
I thought back to the evening before. We’d been watching an anime Jeremy wanted me to see (Gurren Lagann if anyone out there’s interested) and they were excited about an upcoming character.
“Look,” they’d said, pointing at a bluish character. “They’re both a boy and a girl. They’re non-binary, just like me!”
“No,” I replied honestly but as gently as I could. “I think they just wanted short hair.”
I wandered into the family room a short time later, where Jeremy was sitting with their cousins… all playing on separate devices.
And why shouldn’t it. Hair is just that. It’s not gender. It’s not even a secondary sex characteristic. It’s simply a head covering (and in my case a ‘blowing across my face’ covering).
The next night Jeremy informed me, once again, that they don’t think gender exists… that it’s just something society made up.
“Are you sure you’re pangender?” I asked. “Do you think you might be agender instead?”
I seriously am disturbed by how much this crazy bitch is warping his mind. Is there some agency in Canada that could intervene on his behalf? Because she is a very toxic influence on him and should be prohibited from continuing to push her bullshit SJW agenda on this impressionable (and clearly not transsexual) young man.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net

Feb 5. 2014

July 19, 2014

Jan 26, 2016

Sept 14, 2016
Holy shit! This is so fucking disturbing. Her son tells her that he likes girls and she berates him and claims that he isn't honest with himself. This crazy monster of a woman needs to be put in a mental institution or prison.

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
When she found out her online love-friend wanted her to move in, of course, it required that she be sane and employable so she could actually immigrate to another country with a social safety net without it being immediately clear that she and her offspring would be a drain on the system for life.

Her reaction was to get increasingly suicidal and unstable and end up checking herself into the psych ward. In fact, it seems like any time it looks like her relationship could move into real life, she retreats into fantasy life and spirals downward with depression. Self-sabotage and sabotage of her son, and it seems like the end goal is that she and him can continue living together, alone, forever, while she occasionally pines for women on the internet and tries to make her son believe he's a woman.

I think this is how you get the Bates Motel IRL but that would require her to own property.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I seriously am disturbed by how much this crazy bitch is warping his mind. Is there some agency in Canada that could intervene on his behalf? Because she is a very toxic influence on him and should be prohibited from continuing to push her bullshit SJW agenda on this impressionable (and clearly not transsexual) young man.
He's legally an adult now, and as of December 5:
This is also the time of year I started writing this blog… three years ago. So much has changed since then. Back then Jeremy identified as a femme, bisexual male (who felt a bit like a girl on the inside) and I was completely and totally straight (and deep enough in the closet I could hang out with the lion in Narnia). Now Jeremy’s straight, agender and alternates between masculine and femme while I’m a demi-romantic, pan-romantic asexual. So the fabulous has broadened to include both of us.
She's getting her own special snowflake status fleshed out now. Maybe by this time next year she'll accept that he's straight and cis, instead of the agender bullshit.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
Even in the Swinging Sixties, this sort of thing was rightly identified as brain-and soul-warping child-abuse (
)
And I seem to recall that one common factor among the worst male serial killers -- Charles Manson and Henry Lee Lucas come to mind -- was being forced into "female" identities as children by their insane parents. Wonder if another generation of these monsters is being bred by loonies like Krazy Kathleen?

Last edited:

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
Poor kid. Being a teenager is confusing enough without that SJW stupidity.

If an adolescent guy gets rejected by a girl, he might think "Is there something wrong with me that made her not interested?" and do some self-reflection.

But this poor bastard would end up thinking "Did it not work out because I really am one of those 50 billion different orientations my mom kept going on about?"

I think his "Agender" thing was clearly an attempt to throw his insane mom a "Special snowflake" label she could use for him so she'd leave him alone, while trying to be less weird around his peers.

mdrop22

kiwifarms.net

Feb 5. 2014

July 19, 2014

Jan 26, 2016

Sept 14, 2016
That is legitimately horrifying. Hopefully that kids gets the fuck out the first chance he gets.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't see if the father was involved with her and her ....zon? Any commentary from the daughter on this whole mess? Her perspective would be interesting to see.

View attachment 163998

This is just a few of her profile photos on her Facebook. Those eyes..... and nice Danger Hair.

You found it, that's it. The actual "face" of mental illness.

Tags
parent

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino