Horrorcow Secretly Fabulous / Kathleen Atkinson-Davidson of Oshawa, ON and Richmond, BC - Munchausen's-by-Proxy mom, animal abuser, e-beggar, tugboater in a fantasy world

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, unless you've got some carpentry skills, mounting the wall bracket should be left to the professionals in my opinion. My buddy installed the mount himself, and his $3000 TV promptly fell off the wall and broke.
The amount of people that don’t use stud finders or understand how walls are engineered is substantial.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
It reminds me all too creepily of the women whose boyfriends are inattentive jerks, so the moment the guy chooses to do something remotely normal and caring, they try basic behaviorism and reward it with a photo and compliments on social media. It's always kind of sad, because it shows how low their standards have sunk. And because it won't even work, people who are inattentive jerks won't care about being rewarded with social praise.

"Thanks to my AMAZING sweetie who took time out of his day to drive to the CVS down the street and pick up my prescription while I'm in bed with pneumonia!! He's even babysitting g tonight so I can sleep...until 6 am when I take over again, lol!! My amazing man makes every day special."

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Kathleen has now started a GoFundMe, which she's barely promoted, as a fund for Colin to move out. I suspect it's just as serious as Jake Alley telling us he'll surely move out once he has $1000/month on Patreon.

Colin also now has a blog, which is really sad. You can see the stuntedness of his intellectual development. He's somewhat intellectually curious, but immediately cuts off his own lines of inquiry with juvenile "that's stupid" and "whatever, that's weird" comments instead of investigating root causes. I hope he doesn't have it in his head that his blog is a good way to become online-famous, and is just using it for "musings" like he says.

Finally, Kathleen wrote about how she's now a full-on hand-flapping autist and, Susan Schofield-like, decides that every homeless person you've ever seen muttering to themselves is autistic.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kathleen has now started a GoFundMe, which she's barely promoted, as a fund for Colin to move out. I suspect it's just as serious as Jake Alley telling us he'll surely move out once he has $1000/month on Patreon.

Colin also now has a blog, which is really sad. You can see the stuntedness of his intellectual development. He's somewhat intellectually curious, but immediately cuts off his own lines of inquiry with juvenile "that's stupid" and "whatever, that's weird" comments instead of investigating root causes. I hope he doesn't have it in his head that his blog is a good way to become online-famous, and is just using it for "musings" like he says.

Finally, Kathleen wrote about how she's now a full-on hand-flapping autist and, Susan Schofield-like, decides that every homeless person you've ever seen muttering to themselves is autistic.
Oh for fuck's sake. No, it's probably psychosis, usually caused by schizophrenia or another psychotic disorder. You don't know fear until your mind betrays you and you can't tell what's real and what your mind is making up. Out of things that scare the shit out of me, having my life threatened is the only thing that would be scarier.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s been a while so I checked in on her. The GFM for Colin has earned a grand total of $70.00 from two people.

Tugboats move slow in Canada, as Kathleen still hasn't moved into her new, single-use apartment. Her son also has not even looked for a place, and considering the governmental glacier pace since his mom has been approved, is now unlikely to find one. It seems that eventually it’ll come down to her giving up her shiny new apartment and the couch she’s buying to match a pillow, and staying put (if allowed) or Colin being homeless. Which would make for an interesting read, but given the two choices, I think helicopter mom is just not going to move and continue to work on prying her sons dick off.

It took four blog posts for her to post about her favorite subject-her son’s genitals. She apparently wants to talk him into adopting a special needs kid so he can still cut his twig and berries off. (Remember, his excuse for staying a male is he wants kids someday, hahaha.)

Not sure which is more delusional-her desire to turn her son into a girl, or the belief that anybody would give him a child, especially a disabled one. Even Canada isn’t that dysfunctional.

Other posts: arguments about gender blah blah blah, Internet is mean blah blah..pictures of her kids when young looking surprisingly normal, and one horrific video of her singing. Needless to say, she wouldn’t make it on Canada’s Got Talent. Perhaps though, she’d come in 2nd in the Mental Institution’s Got Talent. It’s cringy and sad and I don’t have the heart to post it, mostly because I can’t with this phone.

So there’s your update. Pretty boring crazy old lady stuff, but I have to check in every so often to see if she’s managed to do the deed.

Hang on to the jewels Colin, she hasn’t completely given up. Oh, and Colin (Jeremy?) hasn’t done any more blog writing so no updates there.

Tags
parent

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino