Horrorcow Secretly Fabulous / Kathleen Atkinson-Davidson of Oshawa, ON and Richmond, BC - Munchausen's-by-Proxy mom, animal abuser, e-beggar, tugboater in a fantasy world

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
Godspeed, Kait. What made you finally decide to go no-contact?
She refused to listen when I told her my rules/boundaries regarding my son.
I hadn't enjoyed having a relationship with her for years, but when it was just for myself it wasn't worth explaining to the rest of my family. Protecting him from the abuse she put me through made it worth any potential fallout from other family members.

Her mother is so insane she makes Barb look like Mother of the Year?
Lmfao I took it to mean "if not before, why now" but her being batshit is definitely the reason!

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't enjoyed having a relationship with her for years, but when it was just for myself it wasn't worth explaining to the rest of my family. Protecting him from the abuse she put me through made it worth any potential fallout from other family members.
Yeah, crossing boundries is grounds for severing. We've seen how she is when Colin tries to set limits so I can't imagine how she reacts when someone is very assertive about it. So basically she reacts badly to being told no?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Even people who normally have great boundaries can lose all sense of reason where grandchildren are concerned. It feels like the grandchild is part of them, and like their connection is very deep, even though the grandparent has no actual rights to the child.

People who were already shitty with boundaries/privacy/autonomy with their adult children haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of being a good grandparent, even if they really intend to. They will always work to turn everything into a competition where grandma is more fun and nice than those stodgy old parents, let's let you stay up until midnight and eat cookie dough until you throw up, that mean old mommy doesn't love you as much as I do!

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, crossing boundries is grounds for severing. We've seen how she is when Colin tries to set limits so I can't imagine how she reacts when someone is very assertive about it. So basically she reacts badly to being told no?
Basically.
"Our choice about if we circumcise or not is none of your business, stop sending me opinion pieces off Facebook and let me read the medical studies in peace."
"We don't use fingers as teething toys or pacifiers, stop telling me how much better it would be if we did, that's so unsanitary."
"I gave birth last week, no I don't want to go for a walk, stop asking."
"I don't care if breastfeeding gets easier after 6 months, I like bottle feeding and my long term goal for a hypothetical second child I likely won't have, and may not even be able to breastfeed anyway because I couldn't with this one, isn't going to change just because YOU think bottle feeding is inferior."
"Stop bringing Colin to my house, he's not welcome here and you know that."

You get the idea.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Basically.
"Our choice about if we circumcise or not is none of your business, stop sending me opinion pieces off Facebook and let me read the medical studies in peace."
"We don't use fingers as teething toys or pacifiers, stop telling me how much better it would be if we did, that's so unsanitary."
"I gave birth last week, no I don't want to go for a walk, stop asking."
"I don't care if breastfeeding gets easier after 6 months, I like bottle feeding and my long term goal for a hypothetical second child I likely won't have, and may not even be able to breastfeed anyway because I couldn't with this one, isn't going to change just because YOU think bottle feeding is inferior."
"Stop bringing Colin to my house, he's not welcome here and you know that."

You get the idea.
Dig a moat around your house. Fill it with alligators. Never look back.

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for coming @Kati

May I ask why Colin isn't welcome?
Because he's a raging asshole with an unpredictable temper.
He took no interest in his nephew, everything from not knowing how far along I was when I was pregnant (to the point of stupidity - thinking I was 2 months along when I was 7 months along), and never wanting to see ultrasound photos, to not remembering his name (which he learned halfway through my pregnancy) until he was about three months old.
On top of that, he threw SIDS in my face while I was pregnant because he was mad at me ("yeah well your baby could die so fuck you" basically, but not said in those words), told me numerous times that the baby should be taken away at birth because I'd be such a shit mother, etc etc.
He also picked arguments with me about anything and everything he could every time we talked.

Aside from all that he doesn't practice proper hygiene. You can smell him from across the room, and he wears the same clothes for weeks on end. My mother let him hold my son once while I was out for a smoke, and the poor baby's clothes smelled like BO when I took him back.

Obviously she never blogged about it, but I decided before I even announced my pregnancy that he wasn't allowed to be referred to as "uncle" to my child.

Dig a moat around your house. Fill it with alligators. Never look back.
I've been no-contact since January 20th, so that's basically what I'm doing/have done!

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
He took no interest in his nephew, everything from not knowing how far along I was when I was pregnant (to the point of stupidity - thinking I was 2 months along when I was 7 months along), and never wanting to see ultrasound photos, to not remembering his name (which he learned halfway through my pregnancy) until he was about three months old.
On top of that, he threw SIDS in my face while I was pregnant because he was mad at me ("yeah well your baby could die so fuck you" basically, but not said in those words), told me numerous times that the baby should be taken away at birth because I'd be such a shit mother, etc etc.
He also picked arguments with me about anything and everything he could every time we talked.

Aside from all that he doesn't practice proper hygiene. You can smell him from across the room, and he wears the same clothes for weeks on end. My mother let him hold my son once while I was out for a smoke, and the poor baby's clothes smelled like BO when I took him back.

Obviously she never blogged about it, but I decided before I even announced my pregnancy that he wasn't allowed to be referred to as "uncle" to my child.
Who'd think Mommy's Little Golden Boy would have a temper and treat those around him like shit.

It was mentioned very early in the thread that there were rumours of sexual abuse/incest in your family (and that's still a rumour even now, regarding Colin and your mother) - does that have any truth to it, or did your mother (I think she was the one who brought it up initially) decide to stretch the truth a little bit regarding rumours around your family?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
Who'd think Mommy's Little Golden Boy would have a temper and treat those around him like shit.

It was mentioned very early in the thread that there were rumours of sexual abuse/incest in your family (and that's still a rumour even now, regarding Colin and your mother) - does that have any truth to it, or did your mother (I think she was the one who brought it up initially) decide to stretch the truth a little bit regarding rumours around your family?
There were rumours that circulated when I was a kid, made up by a very troubled kid in my school. I have no idea how she came up with them.
None had any sliver of truth to them.
I don't remember specifically what rumours were that were mentioned in the thread, but there was one or two along those lines, again, all completely false.

As for Colin, he's just as much a piece of shit as our father, he's just not as public about it. It definitely helps that he has our mother coddling him to the point where he thinks he can do no wrong.

Even people who normally have great boundaries can lose all sense of reason where grandchildren are concerned. It feels like the grandchild is part of them, and like their connection is very deep, even though the grandparent has no actual rights to the child.

People who were already shitty with boundaries/privacy/autonomy with their adult children haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of being a good grandparent, even if they really intend to. They will always work to turn everything into a competition where grandma is more fun and nice than those stodgy old parents, let's let you stay up until midnight and eat cookie dough until you throw up, that mean old mommy doesn't love you as much as I do!
I thought I replied to you earlier, my bad.
Obviously at the infant stage that's hard to do, but she was definitely setting the foundation to be that kind of grandmother.

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed that Kathleen and her mongoloid husband managed to produce a child who is intelligent and confident enough to do what you're doing in regards to them. Good on you for not getting dragged down into their cesspool. I know it doesn't mean anything coming from a stranger on an internet hate site, but what you're doing is really hard, and I'm proud that you have the gumption to do what's best for you and your family.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yo what the fuck.

Also that's pretty rich considering how shit his mother is, lmao.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net

I've been no-contact since January 20th, so that's basically what I'm doing/have done!
I’m sorry, but the thought of him acting like such a raging cunt like that while wearing shitty nail polish and Ill-fitting women’s clothes because of his psychotic mother is hilarious to me in a fucked up way.

berserkerarmor

big man, bigger sword, biggest dick.
kiwifarms.net

that's ungodly shitty. not only is this person related to you but your sibling, who's been ungodly coddled by your mother who is a piece of work herself. did you tell her about any of the incidents? (which im sure was defensive of him, you dont gotta answer this.). that's a horrible thing to even think of let alone say.

gotta be :feels:
you are a god damn fighter lady let me tell you that. hope things are well since you got the stink (literally) out of your life.

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
that's ungodly shitty. not only is this person related to you but your sibling, who's been ungodly coddled by your mother who is a piece of work herself. did you tell her about any of the incidents? (which im sure was defensive of him, you dont gotta answer this.). that's a horrible thing to even think of let alone say.

gotta be :feels:
you are a god damn fighter lady let me tell you that. hope things are well since you got the stink (literally) out of your life.
She was there for all of them

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've had this saved forever. I always want to post it. in almost every thread where people show up who know the cow.

I wish the forums had some kind of stickied "if you are a family member of cow, what to do vs. not to do". It's happened in a lot of threads but rarely comes to any type of positive fruition.

• Do not address the cow directly, they (usually) aren't reading.
  • Do not expect forum members to instantly take your side in any argument.
  • Do not attack forum members for commenting on the cow or observing the cow.
  • Do not share personal stories about your life that do not have to do with the cow.
  • Do share stories about how the cow interacts in public, towards people in real life, any kind of way we do not get to see.
  • Do clarify issues that we may be incorrect on (how events really happened, timelines, relationships to others)
  • Do attempt to use correct grammar and spelling, or at least be legible.
  • Do verify your identity or attempt to do so right after or even before making your first post.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone tell Kathleen that Cyndi Lauper is not gay. Lauper is actually married to a guy and has a son.

Her newest post is predicated on some weird premise about Cyndi being gay but being forced to put hetero relationships in all her videos.

Azafran90

*Space Blancmange*
kiwifarms.net
Someone tell Kathleen that Cyndi Lauper is not gay. Lauper is actually married to a guy and has a son.

Her newest post is predicated on some weird premise about Cyndi being gay but being forced to put hetero relationships in all her videos.
She won't listen, choosing everyone elses' sexuality is kinda her thing

Tags
parent

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino