Horrorcow Secretly Fabulous / Kathleen Atkinson-Davidson of Oshawa, ON and Richmond, BC - Munchausen's-by-Proxy mom, animal abuser, e-beggar, tugboater in a fantasy world

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
hi Colin here. so Kate not going to talk about wish you had an abortion till a month after to gave birth to Marvin
I'm very open about my experience being denied an abortion, and then suffering from prenatal depression.
However, I bonded with him during my labour. I wished I'd gotten the abortion until my third trimester, was neutral (didn't want him gone, but also had no bond) from the start of my third trimester, and then bonded during my labour. By the time I was in my recovery room, I loved him more than I've ever loved anyone.

Good try though sweetie.

Also, it's Kait. At least spell my name right.

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
ok kaitlyn so do you remember the sids incident when you were upset you did not get an abortion an i said there is always sids. ya not my best moment but still hearing i wish i got an abortion for months is not fun
I actually never spoke to you about wishing I'd gotten an abortion.
I very rarely spoke about it at the time, because I was too focused on making sure that I provided him with everything he needed and was working to try to get treatment for the prenatal depression.

The SIDS incident was me calling you out on shitty behaviour, and you saying "yeah, well did you know babies die of SIDS when you smoke during the pregnancy?"
You were very smug about it, and it was very much said as a way for you to get revenge or some shit.

You can fabricate as many stories as you want, but at the end of the day I'm the one who has friends, family, and a relationship, and you're the one who has mom and a collection of broken computers.

depressedfurry

kiwifarms.net
I actually never spoke to you about wishing I'd gotten an abortion.
I very rarely spoke about it at the time, because I was too focused on making sure that I provided him with everything he needed and was working to try to get treatment for the prenatal depression.

The SIDS incident was me calling you out on shitty behaviour, and you saying "yeah, well did you know babies die of SIDS when you smoke during the pregnancy?"
You were very smug about it, and it was very much said as a way for you to get revenge or some shit.

You can fabricate as many stories as you want, but at the end of the day I'm the one who has friends, family, and a relationship, and you're the one who has mom and a collection of broken computers.
Hey you seem to be handling this fine, but I just want to reinforce that your want of an abortion was valid, and that bonding with your baby afterwards is also valid.

Just a boring name

She believed she could, but couldn't be arsed
kiwifarms.net
ok kaitlyn so do you remember the sids incident when you were upset you did not get an abortion an i said there is always sids. ya not my best moment but still hearing i wish i got an abortion for months is not fun
Let's put this into perspective.

Kait has escaped the clutches of a toxic family, pulled her life together, carried a pregnancy to full term (even when she was probably very frightened, nervous and unsure of whether she would be able to develop any feelings for the baby), experienced labour, post-partum depression and now feels a bond with her baby, is dealing with her life situation and trying to do her best for her son.

This woman has faced physical, emotional and psychological changes that you will NEVER be able to comprehend due to not owning a Uterus or a female reproductive system, and what have you chosen to do?

You have chosen to jump in here like a spoilt brat vying for attention, even though others in your family have tried (and failed) to look "better" than Kait.

Mate, you're losing.

Now stop trying to divert attention away from the clusterfck that is the very strange relationship you have with your family, and grow up.

Kait seems to have been able to do it quite successfully, so it seems.

Why don't you put on your big boy pants, make a life for yourself and let everyone else live theirs?

Light Yagami

kiwifarms.net
Let's put this into perspective.

Kait has escaped the clutches of a toxic family, pulled her life together, carried a pregnancy to full term (even when she was probably very frightened, nervous and unsure of whether she would be able to develop any feelings for the baby), experienced labour, post-partum depression and now feels a bond with her baby, is dealing with her life situation and trying to do her best for her son.

This woman has faced physical, emotional and psychological changes that you will NEVER be able to comprehend due to not owning a Uterus or a female reproductive system, and what have you chosen to do?

You have chosen to jump in here like a spoilt brat vying for attention, even though others in your family have tried (and failed) to look "better" than Kait.

Mate, you're losing.

Now stop trying to divert attention away from the clusterfck that is the very strange relationship you have with your family, and grow up.

Kait seems to have been able to do it quite successfully, so it seems.

Why don't you put on your big boy pants, make a life for yourself and let everyone else live theirs?
ok ya a toxic family she screamed at all the time and stole from who is toxic

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
Hey you seem to be handling this fine, but I just want to reinforce that your want of an abortion was valid, and that bonding with your baby afterwards is also valid.
Thank you.
I never wanted children, and had never planned on having any, so an unplanned pregnancy definitely WASN'T something I was able to easily adjust to.
Changing your entire view on how your life is going to play out is a huge thing to come to terms with though, add in my grandmother passing away when I was about 8 weeks along, all the shit with my father, Colin, and my mother's refusal to back off, pair all that with hormones, and it was a shit show for my mental health.

But my son is my whole world now, I never did get treatment (prenatal mental health care is a nightmare) but I worked my ass off to grow and turn the unwanted pregnancy into a wanted baby.

Colin can say whatever he wants to try to demonize me, but my son WILL grow up knowing that he is safe, loved, and wanted... And Colin will be sitting on a computer, surrounded by filth, wondering why he's not allowed at family dinners.

Who the fuck did I steal from?
And I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread wants to scream at you two too, so I'm not sure what you think you're proving there... Plus, you aren't exactly softspoken either.

(Edited for clarity because I fucked a sentence up)

Just a boring name

She believed she could, but couldn't be arsed
kiwifarms.net
There you go with those attempts at diversion again.

Take responsibility for yourself and your own life, stay the hell away from women's decisions and thoughts about what to do or not to do with the baby they grow in their uterus, and then also please go fck yourself with a cactus.

Light Yagami

kiwifarms.net
"All I did was be as unsupportive of an emotional pregnant woman as possible and pour gasoline on the fire of her hormonal emotional issues"
ya but every time she came over it was i wish i got an
Thank you.
I never wanted children, and had never planned on having any, so an unplanned pregnancy definitely WASN'T something I was able to easily adjust to.
Changing your entire view on how your life is going to play out is a huge thing to come to terms with though, add in my grandmother passing away when I was about 8 weeks along, all the shit with my father, Colin, and my mother's refusal to back off, pair all that with hormones, and it was a shit show for my mental health.

But my son is my whole world now, I never did get treatment (prenatal mental health care is a nightmare) but I worked my ass off to grow and turn the unwanted pregnancy into a wanted baby.

Colin can say whatever he wants to try to demonize me, but my son WILL grow up knowing that he is safe, loved, and wanted... And Colin will be sitting on a computer, surrounded by filth, wondering why he's not allowed at family dinners.
i am not allowed at family dinners that news to me and did you when grandma die let me know that they where giving her stuff away no i got nothing to remember her by but you did

Light Yagami

kiwifarms.net
There you go with those attempts at diversion again.

Take responsibility for yourself and your own life, stay the hell away from women's decisions and thoughts about what to do or not to do with the baby they grow in their uterus, and then also please go fck yourself with a cactus.
she can do what she wants
Is this English holy shit
sorry for having autism

Last edited:

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
ya but every time she came over it was i wish i got an
AGAIN, I never said anything about it to you.

i am not allowed at family dinners that news to me and did you when grandma die let me know that they where giving her stuff away no i got nothing to remember her by but you did
Oh my god. Like you were told then, if you wanted something to remember Grandma by, you should have actually had a relationship with her. Everything of value (monetary or sentimental) that she gave me, she gave me herself. Everything that was left was divided between the people who asked for it, you never asked for anything.
It's nobody's fault but your own that you didn't step up and make an effort. You are an adult, act like one and take responsibility for your actions.
I wasn't in charge of her estate, making sure you got something wasn't my job.

I'm not outing any extended family, but unless she changed the rule, you know who's house you aren't allowed at due to your hygiene.

Light Yagami

kiwifarms.net
AGAIN, I never said anything about it to you.

Oh my god. Like you were told then, if you wanted something to remember Grandma by, you should have actually had a relationship with her. Everything of value (monetary or sentimental) that she gave me, she gave me herself. Everything that was left was divided between the people who asked for it, you never asked for anything.
It's nobody's fault but your own that you didn't step up and make an effort. You are an adult, act like one and take responsibility for your actions.
I wasn't in charge of her estate, making sure you got something wasn't my job.

I'm not outing any extended family, but unless she changed the rule, you know who's house you aren't allowed at due to your hygiene.
i tried also that is rude. hi now that you are dying can i have your stuff

Tags
parent

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino