Horrorcow Secretly Fabulous / Kathleen Atkinson-Davidson of Oshawa, ON and Richmond, BC - Munchausen's-by-Proxy mom, animal abuser, e-beggar, tugboater in a fantasy world

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sorry enough.

Yes, please. @Light Yagami @Kait If either one of you can post something that verifies your identities, that'd be swell.
I don’t think the best troll in the world could role play this autistic Canadian family cluster fuck so authentically, but I always appreciate KF verification system.

If the alcoholic father manages to come back we are in for a real hootenannie!

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you.
I never wanted children, and had never planned on having any, so an unplanned pregnancy definitely WASN'T something I was able to easily adjust to.
Changing your entire view on how your life is going to play out is a huge thing to come to terms with though, add in my grandmother passing away when I was about 8 weeks along, all the shit with my father, Colin, and my mother's refusal to back off, pair all that with hormones, and it was a shit show for my mental health.

But my son is my whole world now, I never did get treatment (prenatal mental health care is a nightmare) but I worked my ass off to grow and turn the unwanted pregnancy into a wanted baby.

Colin can say whatever he wants to try to demonize me, but my son WILL grow up knowing that he is safe, loved, and wanted... And Colin will be sitting on a computer, surrounded by filth, wondering why he's not allowed at family dinners.

Who the fuck did I steal from?
And I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread wants to scream at you two too, so I'm not sure what you think you're proving there... Plus, you aren't exactly softspoken either.

(Edited for clarity because I fucked a sentence up)
Please don’t fall into “my whole world” trap, it’s an awful and dangerous cliche. An infant should not be “your whole world’. The reality is you are the whole world to the baby, not vice versa. He needs to learn about the world from you. Taking care of your baby should be your top priority but not define your entire existence.

This good mother equals a martyr complex is disturbing to me. Of course most of the women who I see endlessly post about a baby being “their whole world” suddenly change their tune when the weekend comes round and they want to party or they get a new boyfriend, but they chant those mommy cliches like a mantra.

Your mother attempted to make Colin her “whole world” and look how that ended up. Have a full life so your baby will too.

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
Please don’t fall into “my whole world” trap, it’s an awful and dangerous cliche. An infant should not be “your whole world’. The reality is you are the whole world to the baby, not vice versa. He needs to learn about the world from you. Taking care of your baby should be your top priority but not define your entire existence.

This good mother equals a martyr complex is disturbing to me. Of course most of the women who I see endlessly post about a baby being “their whole world” suddenly change their tune when the weekend comes round and they want to party or they get a new boyfriend, but they chant those mommy cliches like a mantra.

Your mother attempted to make Colin her “whole world” and look how that ended up. Have a full life so your baby will too.
I meant it more in a "my son is my top priority and I will give up anything and everything I need to in order to provide him with whatever he needs from me" sense.
I have as much of my own life as I can right now as well.

As for identity verification:

View attachment pixlr.jpg

And the link to the original post mentioning the tattoo:

Satisfied? Date and time are on my watch to verify I took that about 20 minutes ago.

depressedfurry

kiwifarms.net
As for identity verification:

View attachment 725778

And the link to the original post mentioning the tattoo:

Satisfied? Date and time are on my watch to verify I took that about 20 minutes ago.
If you start a GoFundMe to get that covered I'd totally contribute.
Was he less if a turd when you got it? I'd be interested to hear your mindset when you got it.

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
If you start a GoFundMe to get that covered I'd totally contribute.
Was he less if a turd when you got it? I'd be interested to hear your mindset when you got it.
LMFAO nah, I pay for my own shit, I'm not my mother. Definitely do plan to cover it though, and hopefully soon.
Yeah, he was less of a turd then. At that point he and I got along pretty well. I'm not sure what broke in his brain to make him such a raging douche.

i tried also that is rude. hi now that you are dying can i have your stuff
I never asked her for anything, nobody asked her for anything.
I went to visit her one day and she sat me down and gave me a bunch of things that she had set aside for me. After she passed away, I asked the person in charge of her estate if I could look around at what was left, and that's when I got the other items.

Again, it is your own fault that you got nothing. Quit blaming me for it, quit your bitching, and take responsibility for your actions (or lack of them).

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Light Yagami could you pls verify you are who you say you are? all you need to do is make a post from your social media and link it here or send the link to me in pm. the post should say something like hi kf or anything like that just so we know you made it. you can delete it after we see it. we only ask this so that people cant pose as you.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Kathleen, both your kids are on here fighting. And it's all because of you deciding to write in public about them and try to appear to be a great, accepting mom when you're actually a creepy, emotionally incestuous abuser. Want to come in here and straighten out the story? Everyone's been here but you...

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kathleen, both your kids are on here fighting. And it's all because of you deciding to write in public about them and try to appear to be a great, accepting mom when you're actually a creepy, emotionally incestuous abuser. Want to come in here and straighten out the story? Everyone's been here but you...
Honestly I'm fine not having her post here.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kait, just want to say I completely understand the baby thing. It takes a while to even understand you’ve grown up in a weird, abusive family because you just take your childhood as normal. When it becomes clear, the last thing you want is kids as you have no role model to go by and don’t want to be like those who raised you With kids, you feel trapped. Unlike women who planned having kids, the baby inside you doesn’t feel real or wanted. It’s an annoyance and terrifying, thinking history will repeat. And then when the baby is born, that magic happens and you love them so much.

You start to understand you are not the people who raised you and you can do a better job. And it’s a great step to either cut them out entirely or distance yourself. If you are far away, it’s easy to send a birthday card and a phone call on Christmas and leave it at that. If you are close, your boundaries have to be stricter. You still might make a mistake-for example, a child raised in an alcoholic family might let there child go somewhere with grandma/grandpa because they survived it, but then they kick themself when they realize it’s not normal. Just be very aware.

If you see your mother again and she tries to tell you anything, just repeat, “you had your turn, this is mine and I’ll do it my way.” Just repeat it a thousand times, nothing is open for debate. And if you don’t want to see them, who could blame you? Having BO left on my sweet baby would be a no no too, who knows what bacteria and other shit is on him if he can’t even wash himself.

I’m sorry you were born into such a weird and sick family but you sound like you’ll be ok. Mirna was right, you are raising that child to be independent so every step away from you means you are doing it right, even if it’s hard. It may be toilet training, driving a car, going to college but that’s what you have to do to raise a kid free of the crap your mother and brother hang on to. Read a lot of parenting books (John Rosemund was good) so you don’t fall back on what your mother did and so you also have ideas of how others do things. And therapy if necessary.

But sounds like you are on the way. I’m glad at least one person in that nuthouse came out ok.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
@Light Yagami, so has your mom started letting you practice dilation yet? Very imperative that you learn about it before you chop your nards off and turn your dick into a hot pocket. I’m sure Kathleen will be more than happy to walk you through it.

Abortions4All

kiwifarms.net
My last attempt to help him was when I found a gorgeous one bedroom apartment for $675/m. It was a ground floor unit and included access to the backyard including the deck and the jacuzzi. Yeah… a jacuzzi.

Colin turned it down because it was a “basement apartment” then proceeded to explain that every apartment in a house was a basement apartment, no matter what floor it was on, because the landlord could just say he had a family member who needs the unit and he’d be out in two months. Which is theoretically correct but isn’t that common. Colin kept insisting it was and after he yelled for a decent amount of time I told him I was no longer helping.

John Howard Society found him a room yesterday and he immediately took a look. It was close to shopping and, at $600/m, definitely affordable. Colin just turned it down because now he wants to get a full time job and stay here. At first he talked about working construction but someone (other than me) must have talked to him because now he’s talking about Dollarama.
Well, looks like Colin's giving up on the idea of his own place and just wants to mooch on mom forever. Big surprise. What a moron, though...any apartment can kick you out in x days' time, for a lot of reasons, and even a lease isn't going to be ironclad. He feels entitled to the benefits of home ownership while talking about (but not actually applying for) a job at the Dollarama.

I'm curious since Kait will have some insight here...does Kathleen EVER just like put her foot down and make his dickwad son of hers do anything?

It seems like her whole life has been spent trying to figure out how to be more subservient to men, while simultaneously resenting it. No wonder she's still hung up on "Lenny," the FTM she online dated for a minute. The moment her woman friend became a man friend, her only way of relating to "him" was to become a totally obsequious doormat hanging on "his" every word.

Whoever this woman's dad was, he did a number on her. Kait, what's grandpappy Atkinson like?

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Fascinating how fast the thread turned on Colin. It's amazing what a little added perspective can do. Not saying we are in the wrong for doing so of course, it's just that a few pages ago everyone was praying that poor sweet Colin would be rescued from his cock-chopping hag mother and now we call him a dickwad.
It's like if we found out that Desmond Naples enjoys setting kittens on fire.

Abortions4All

kiwifarms.net
Well, I think the whole thing is a massive intergenerational clusterfuck. Kathleen's a nut who's been a terrible parent with a terrible track record of making decisions about anyone's life. And god help him, Colin seems to have a desire to reproduce and continue the cycle all over again.

I think it should be his right to do it and that his mom shouldn't want to cut his dick off. Who knows, if his mom hadn't crippled his ability to go to school and encouraged truancy and a lack of good study habits, he might be looking at a decent internship instead of the Dollarama. I've known kids who started off as reliable bad decision engines who turned out just fine with effective parental guidance and a couple of classes at the school of hard knocks.

If his mom hadn't been so committed to the idea of Colin as the perfect daughter she could create to replace the one who left her all alone (in a new fabulous activist transqueer family of choice where everyone would accept and cherish one another), he might have been a lot more supported in realistic desires for his life instead of led down a path of poverty by his mom who is a lot more likely to try to help him get disability bux than a job. Seriously, you're so worried about your kid you'll write this blog entry about how worried you are, but you won't say "bring the application home, you have one hour, otherwise you're not serious, I want to see you fill it out at the table and take it in an hour later"?

This kid lacks executive function and life skills. He's probably never interviewed for or applied to a real job in his life, even something basic and unskilled like stocking. Her newest way of keeping him dependent is just withdrawing support and waiting for him to fail at getting an application, like she already knows he will. Or fail at getting an interview or landing the job. She already believes her child is going to fail, and communicates that to him with everything she does. Maybe you can say "yeah, but I guess he didn't have much potential," but she did the same fucking thing with all his schooling. She decided he'd fuck up school every time before he even started, and made sure the prophecy was self-fulfilling by reinforcing every anxiety he had.

She can say whatever she wants to say, but she's reading this and somewhere in her heart of hearts, she knows that she's trying to do everything in her power to keep her child with her longer.

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
Whoever this woman's dad was, he did a number on her. Kait, what's grandpappy Atkinson like?
Please leave my grandparents out of this.
My mom's parents took me in when I was in high school, they're both wonderful people. My mother has two sisters that are nothing like her, my mother's problems are her own.
My grandfather is a wonderful man, aside from everything he and my grandmother have done for me in my high school and adult years, he's also the one that taught Colin and I how to skate, and do all the other things that our friend's dads were teaching and doing with them.
He is absolutely NOT the root of my mother's problems. As I already said, neither of my mom's sisters are anything like her, and I was raised by my grandparents through most of high school as well. Please leave them out of this.

I'm curious since Kait will have some insight here...does Kathleen EVER just like put her foot down and make his dickwad son of hers do anything?
No, she really doesn't. She babies him to the point he doesn't know how to function as an adult, and has no concept of when he does something that is not okay. She refuses to see where the line is between normal autistic behaviours (because he is legitimately autistic) and Colin just being a lazy, entitled, ass. Everything he does is blamed on his autism, and anyone who says he's just being a douche is a monster.

Abortions4All

kiwifarms.net
Interesting, so there's that theory blown. Was your mom always like this, even before she got with your crazy-ass dad? Are there accounts of her being more normal like her parents/sisters when she was young, or has she always been really "off"?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90
Tags
parent

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino