Horrorcow Secretly Fabulous / Kathleen Atkinson-Davidson of Oshawa, ON and Richmond, BC - Munchausen's-by-Proxy mom, animal abuser, e-beggar, tugboater in a fantasy world

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
Interesting, so there's that theory blown. Was your mom always like this, even before she got with your crazy-ass dad? Are there accounts of her being more normal like her parents/sisters when she was young, or has she always been really "off"?
I really don't know much, bits and pieces here and there but not enough to answer that.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although people often don’t have good insight into their families, especially their parents and grandparents, I do think Kait is right and they are normal people. While of course, we don’t know much either, Kathleen has written about her parents and sisters and everything has sounded unordinary.

In her blog she’s described incidents where they have they Kathleen her on trips which all sounded well. Grandma doesn’t approve of Colin wearing moms clothes. A few things she said that surprised me with normality, because you would expect this to be generational. But sometimes, kids just turn out strange without parents having anything to do with it. Kathleen could have been off her whole life and mom did her best, or this could be in reaction her teen years, then to who she married, then being super liberal and too attached to her kid and paying more attention to hug boxes online than functioning families.

It’s not always the parents fault, even if the parent is now the one screwing up. Kait has had a bad parental break but I’m happy her grandparents are normal and I’ll believe her until something happens that makes me believe the contrary.

I think the theory of her expecting Colon to fail is spot on.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a tendency for grandparents to be very different than when they were parents, esp when people had kids much younger. The angry, struggling 25 year old father of four, is very different than the settled, relaxed 60 year old grandpa.

Not that this applies to Kait and her grandparents. I’m just pointing out that people can change a great deal with maturity and age.

I just know plenty of examples of people who only got nice once they got old. My grandparents were loving and kind to me but they were cold and abusive to my mother. Age and circumstances change people.

Barbarella

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Yaniv stuff made me remember Kathleen and Colin, crazy mom who supports her kid being trans so much she wants to do it for him.

Nothing has happened though. They are living the same way and haven’t mentioned Yaniv. Lots of suicide cries, trying and failing to lose weight with her trip, and her move date was pushed back so she’s still with Colin, who still has no plans.

Ennui personified.

The most interesting thing was somebody was honest with her but she didn’t like it.:

Losing myself…
We were all lazing around the resort pool on a hot tropical afternoon. I was a bit bored and remembered that someone I know, who was on the trip, used to brag about her “gaydar”. So I went up and asked her to guess me. I wasn’t that interested in the label, I just wanted to see if she actually read my posts.
Kath,” she replied, “you’re not going to like this but I see you as being lost, lonely, and desperately looking for labels.”
I was simultaneously shocked and angry. Shocked that she could think such a thing and angry that she paid that little attention to my life. I’ve been identifying as an asexual for around four years now and panromantic for almost as long. I never mention it anymore because the label gets too long but I’m still demiromantic too. We have to be friends for me to be interested in a relationship. The last four people have been friends. I’ve only ever mentioned two of them though.
A little while ago someone who’s very close to me told me several things, all having to do with “the old me”.
“These days you put yourself in so many tiny boxes. The old you wouldn’t do that.” and so on. I’m assuming the boxes are sexual orientations.
Most of the conversation washed past with the “the old you” comments stinging like a wasp’s bite. I know I’m not the same as the old me. I have memories, both my own and on Facebook. I know I could do a lot more before my breakdown. I didn’t need daily naps and didn’t go to bed at 8pm. I didn’t struggle with making simple meals. I used to meal prep on Sunday, something I think I posted recently, and had no problem doing so even though it took most of the day.
Being told I’m not the same as the old me makes me feel like the new me is an inferior copy, one that can never succeed

Clueless, as always, she’s been labeling herself for years. But nothing about Yaniv or even much about Colin. Just complaints , blame and memories.

She’s definitely a glass half empty type. She mentioned tons of people are uninterested in her hobby, so she can’t do it-which is paper cafting and which I also do. She’s wrong, there are events, crops, even cruises about it. If she has a paper store near her, they’ll have a community crop. State fairs have a category for it, maybe Canada does too. shed rather just whine than find the people who like what she likes.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kath,” she replied, “you’re not going to like this but I see you as being lost, lonely, and desperately looking for labels.”
I was simultaneously shocked and angry. Shocked that she could think such a thing and angry that she paid that little attention to my life. I’ve been identifying as an asexual for around four years now and panromantic for almost as long. I never mention it anymore because the label gets too long but I’m still demiromantic too. We have to be friends for me to be interested in a relationship. The last four people have been friends. I’ve only ever mentioned two of them though.
A little while ago someone who’s very close to me told me several things, all having to do with “the old me”.
“These days you put yourself in so many tiny boxes. The old you wouldn’t do that.” and so on. I’m assuming the boxes are sexual orientations.
This woman just laid out her whole fucking life, goddamn.

tramfest

kiwifarms.net
I was simultaneously shocked and angry. Shocked that she could think such a thing and angry that she paid that little attention to my life. I’ve been identifying as an asexual for around four years now and panromantic for almost as long. I never mention it anymore because the label gets too long but I’m still demiromantic too.
She's offended that her friend calls out her obsession with labels, then immediately points out her labels that she is totally not obsessed with. Total lack of awareness.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
As far as the handicrafts go...obviously what she means about "no one" doing them is that no one in PFLAG or other gay groups locally are actively showing off their papercraft. So if she goes to some sort of papercraft meetup ("crop" is a new term for me, thanks for that @Barbarella ), she might meet some kind of homotransphobist who doesn't want to hear about her demiromantic panromantic asexual identity and how her son is totally trans even though he was born male, isn't transitioning, and goes by a male name and pronouns.

Part of what makes LGBT so culty these days is the idea that all LGBT people are so fragile that they shouldn't be able to bear disagreement or lack of validation. Very quickly, this turns into people too anxious and afraid to leave their homes or meet in any groups that aren't centered on sexuality. What if there was a microaggression?! Better to only meet up with other queers so you won't have that problem.

It's funny that this is all supposed to be so liberal. Change some wording here and there, and it looks like the worst facets of Mormon social control:

The rest of the world hates you and your beliefs, and would murder you for them if they could, so you're only ever really safe with your own people. Don't hang out in secular groups with secular interests, if you're going to a book club, make it a Mormon book club, if you're going to go to a new parent meetup, make it a Mormon new parent meetup. If you're in a group and heretics are there mouthing heresy, leave, and if apostates are voicing apostasy, leave forever and tell the elders so there can be consequences. The outside world is dominant and corrupt, and can forever damage your soul, so avoid the vast majority of social activities.

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So did Colin ever get a job or line a place up? Because on IG, it still seems like she's planning to move. Or is she bored of her little sped and indifferent now that he's not validating her by pretending to be a girl?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

Barbarella

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So did Colin ever get a job or line a place up? Because on IG, it still seems like she's planning to move. Or is she bored of her little sped and indifferent now that he's not validating her by pretending to be a girl?
They are still together, she’s still going to be moved, he still has not made a move towards finding a place and she still hasn’t helped.

Meaning nothings changed. She didn’t focus much on him, in a surprising twist. All about her depression.

Tags
parent

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino