Horrorcow Secretly Fabulous / Kathleen Atkinson-Davidson of Oshawa, ON and Richmond, BC - Munchausen's-by-Proxy mom, animal abuser, e-beggar, tugboater in a fantasy world

tramfest

kiwifarms.net
Kath,” she replied, “you’re not going to like this but I see you as being lost, lonely, and desperately looking for labels.”
I was simultaneously shocked and angry. Shocked that she could think such a thing and angry that she paid that little attention to my life. I’ve been identifying as an asexual for around four years now and panromantic for almost as long. I never mention it anymore because the label gets too long but I’m still demiromantic too.
She's offended that her friend calls out her obsession with labels, then immediately points out her labels that she is totally not obsessed with. Total lack of awareness.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as the handicrafts go...obviously what she means about "no one" doing them is that no one in PFLAG or other gay groups locally are actively showing off their papercraft. So if she goes to some sort of papercraft meetup ("crop" is a new term for me, thanks for that @Barbarella ), she might meet some kind of homotransphobist who doesn't want to hear about her demiromantic panromantic asexual identity and how her son is totally trans even though he was born male, isn't transitioning, and goes by a male name and pronouns.

Part of what makes LGBT so culty these days is the idea that all LGBT people are so fragile that they shouldn't be able to bear disagreement or lack of validation. Very quickly, this turns into people too anxious and afraid to leave their homes or meet in any groups that aren't centered on sexuality. What if there was a microaggression?! Better to only meet up with other queers so you won't have that problem.

It's funny that this is all supposed to be so liberal. Change some wording here and there, and it looks like the worst facets of Mormon social control:

The rest of the world hates you and your beliefs, and would murder you for them if they could, so you're only ever really safe with your own people. Don't hang out in secular groups with secular interests, if you're going to a book club, make it a Mormon book club, if you're going to go to a new parent meetup, make it a Mormon new parent meetup. If you're in a group and heretics are there mouthing heresy, leave, and if apostates are voicing apostasy, leave forever and tell the elders so there can be consequences. The outside world is dominant and corrupt, and can forever damage your soul, so avoid the vast majority of social activities.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So did Colin ever get a job or line a place up? Because on IG, it still seems like she's planning to move. Or is she bored of her little sped and indifferent now that he's not validating her by pretending to be a girl?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So did Colin ever get a job or line a place up? Because on IG, it still seems like she's planning to move. Or is she bored of her little sped and indifferent now that he's not validating her by pretending to be a girl?
They are still together, she’s still going to be moved, he still has not made a move towards finding a place and she still hasn’t helped.

Meaning nothings changed. She didn’t focus much on him, in a surprising twist. All about her depression.

Barbarella

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to necro this thread, but this family interests me, and I check on them from time-to-time. Thought I’d post updates for others like me.

Kathleen has not moved yet. She found a place, but it won’t be ready until January. She’s posted two photos of the apartments and seems to be saying she’s going to be on the 11th floor but the building only has about five floors, so not sure what that’s about. Maybe they make ‘Em weird in Canada. She hasn’t seen inside it yet but feels it might be very small, which causes anxiety. (What doesnt?).

Colin hasn’t found anything. He has numerous agencies helping him but nada. Mom doesn’t seem that concerned. She says she’ll miss him but they have nothing in common and she wants her space. (But she posted a photo of him wearing women’s jewelry.) She still thinks he’s slowly coming out - but he clearly just repeats things others have put in his head. (As you’ll see)

Kathleen is sill a demi-romantic-asexual-whatever, and single, and she’s added binge-eater to her list of labels. She’s reading about intuitive eating-talk about trend-following. She apparently ate extra candy one night and ran to a psychiatrist.

Canada, amirite?

Colin wrote a nearly unintelligible post about his high school years. Talk about a flight of ideas: one thing is not connected to the next and it surely highlights his mental illness. Something about math, not being able to speak out as much as he wanted, teachers not liking him, mom making the school use pronouns that he didn’t care about, his father’s broken promises, etc., with nothing really relating to the thing before it. (It’s all completely emotionless but that could be the terrible writing.).

Most interesting was the fact that he had been dating a girl in high school, but broke up with her because his sister told him to, even though he didn’t want to and now it’s a regret. (See, doing what he’s told). Apparently the family argued a lot, shocking with a teenage girl in a houseful of mental illness (not).

Kathleen wrote another book she’s selling. She posted the first chapter and aside from typos, it sounds like a young teenage story-starts with unwanted pregnancy. Supposedly taken from her life but not really. Maybe if you are 13 you might enjoy it-certainly, she’s not a talented writer, although she seems to think she is. She probably was a good writer at 12 but there is no deeper adult understanding and it’s just surface skimming. I wonder if she reads anything but science fiction?

Her blog is still very negative-suicide is mentioned, a dying cat. It’s all problems, she views nothing in her life on the bright side. She’s moving-but it’s probably too small. She has creature comforts-but does it wrong by eating everything too fast. She’s apparently going to the Caribbean in March but is only worried about her weight, (like anybody would be looking at her even if she was thin.) A positive person would talk about all she has to look forward to, not worry about something nobody else cares about.(not saying people should overeat, but I think she’s exaggerating, as always). The real problem is Colin having no place to live and she’s not focused there.

In other words, nothing’s changed. I am curious to see what happens when (if) she moves. Will her apartment be too small? Will Colin be homeless? Will she risk her new place by letting him stay? Will Kait have to risk her baby by having him around? Will he finally troon out to make his mother happy?

I’ll keep updating unless the consensus is nobody wants me to. Sometimes, the least popular cows are the ones that capture my interest.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to necro this thread, but this family interests me, and I check on them from time-to-time. Thought I’d post updates for others like me.

Kathleen has not moved yet. She found a place, but it won’t be ready until January. She’s posted two photos of the apartments and seems to be saying she’s going to be on the 11th floor but the building only has about five floors, so not sure what that’s about. Maybe they make ‘Em weird in Canada. She hasn’t seen inside it yet but feels it might be very small, which causes anxiety. (What doesnt?).

Colin hasn’t found anything. He has numerous agencies helping him but nada. Mom doesn’t seem that concerned. She says she’ll miss him but they have nothing in common and she wants her space. (But she posted a photo of him wearing women’s jewelry.) She still thinks he’s slowly coming out - but he clearly just repeats things others have put in his head. (As you’ll see)

Kathleen is sill a demi-romantic-asexual-whatever, and single, and she’s added binge-eater to her list of labels. She’s reading about intuitive eating-talk about trend-following. She apparently ate extra candy one night and ran to a psychiatrist.

Canada, amirite?

Colin wrote a nearly unintelligible post about his high school years. Talk about a flight of ideas: one thing is not connected to the next and it surely highlights his mental illness. Something about math, not being able to speak out as much as he wanted, teachers not liking him, mom making the school use pronouns that he didn’t care about, his father’s broken promises, etc., with nothing really relating to the thing before it. (It’s all completely emotionless but that could be the terrible writing.).

Most interesting was the fact that he had been dating a girl in high school, but broke up with her because his sister told him to, even though he didn’t want to and now it’s a regret. (See, doing what he’s told). Apparently the family argued a lot, shocking with a teenage girl in a houseful of mental illness (not).

Kathleen wrote another book she’s selling. She posted the first chapter and aside from typos, it sounds like a young teenage story-starts with unwanted pregnancy. Supposedly taken from her life but not really. Maybe if you are 13 you might enjoy it-certainly, she’s not a talented writer, although she seems to think she is. She probably was a good writer at 12 but there is no deeper adult understanding and it’s just surface skimming. I wonder if she reads anything but science fiction?

Her blog is still very negative-suicide is mentioned, a dying cat. It’s all problems, she views nothing in her life on the bright side. She’s moving-but it’s probably too small. She has creature comforts-but does it wrong by eating everything too fast. She’s apparently going to the Caribbean in March but is only worried about her weight, (like anybody would be looking at her even if she was thin.) A positive person would talk about all she has to look forward to, not worry about something nobody else cares about.(not saying people should overeat, but I think she’s exaggerating, as always). The real problem is Colin having no place to live and she’s not focused there.

In other words, nothing’s changed. I am curious to see what happens when (if) she moves. Will her apartment be too small? Will Colin be homeless? Will she risk her new place by letting him stay? Will Kait have to risk her baby by having him around? Will he finally troon out to make his mother happy?

I’ll keep updating unless the consensus is nobody wants me to. Sometimes, the least popular cows are the ones that capture my interest.
Thread got pretty good around page 26 when the family came here to argue. we had drunkposting @Xofkathleen, followed by @Kait, then @Light Yagami (Colin) joined.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she hasn't seen the apartment, can't move in for multiple months, and is confused about the location because she has mismatched info?

Sounds like the bitch got scammed. It's pretty common and only idiots fall for it. She likely responded to an ad with fake pictures, probably one had an image of a larger building (hence why she thinks 11 stories) mixed with images from other places. I'm guessing she put a deposit down and the person took off with her money.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Canada, amirite?
Every time I see this I get mad on the internet and want to start busting out some Yank-bashing, but then I realize.

Not only is Canada over-represented for it's population in terms of actors, musicians, artists, professional wrestlers, novelists, genius-level physicists and chemists and world-class scientific facilities, not to mention with the insane levels of lumber, radioactives, metals and fresh water the biggest 'sleeping giant' potential of an industrial and aerospace juggernaut since the U.S.A. pre-Pearl Harbour, We are also way over-represented in aspies, retards, special snowflakes and drama queens like these shitnuggets. :(

Last edited:

Barbarella

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only is Canada over-represented for it's population in terms of actors, musicians, artists, professional wrestlers, novelists, genius-level physicists and chemists and world-class scientific facilities, not to mention with the inaane levels of lumber, radioactives, metals and fresh water the biggest 'sleeping giant' potential of an industrial and aerospace juggernaut since the U.S.A. pre-Pearl Harbour, We are also way over-represented in aspies, exceptional individuals, special snowflakes and drama queens like these shitnuggets. :(
Don’t worry dude, I live in California, I feel your pain.

So she hasn't seen the apartment, can't move in for multiple months, and is confused about the location because she has mismatched info?

Sounds like the bitch got scammed.
I’d agree with you and maybe it’s true. But she is also going through agencies who help the poor and lazy and those who don’t want to work (because it’s better to have them on the 11th floor of an apartment they fantasize about jumping out of every day then to make them get a job and be too busy and feel purpose than to an hero.) I suspect her place is real and her pictures are off.

However, she did get scammed out of $500.00. Her lease said she had to give notice in writing, but she just told somebody. That wasn’t good enough so now she pays a fee.
Or something. I skimmed that. Seems like her parents are going to pay whatever it was anyway so she didn’t really elaborate.

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
I just read the OP, and good Lord, I really hope Colin finds a place to get away from his pathological mother. It's unlikely, but you can't give in to people like this, they like being paid attention to. Cutting them off is the only thing you can do, and then maybe they'll realize how fucked up they are and finally get treatment for their issues.

Also, I see Colin's username is Light Yagami. Nice taste in anime.

• Optimistic
Reactions: NoFeline

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her blog is still very negative-suicide is mentioned, a dying cat.
Thankfully, her cat is doing a bit better, at least for now.

And, finally, there’s Blackie. She’s doing a lot better now with antibiotics and is absolutely ravenous, even with her sore, rotting teeth and mouth ulcers. We haven’t been able to see into her mouth so it was an unpleasant surprise to see her back teeth. I’m feeding her whenever she begs because she was starving and needs the calories. So far she’s had three dinners tonight. I need to drop some paperwork off at the vet clinic on Wednesday for a possible subsidy for her bloodwork and xrays. Then submit them again for dental surgery. But even there there’s a lot of uncertainty. What if the bloodwork turns up something worse? I can’t picture my home without her.

Kait

Kathleen's daughter
kiwifarms.net
Most interesting was the fact that he had been dating a girl in high school, but broke up with her because his sister told him to, even though he didn’t want to and now it’s a regret.
So that post was posted the day after my son's birthday party, which they were not invited to, and I don't believe for a second that the timing of it and how much shit Colin talked about me was a coincidence.
Some of that post (the stuff about me at least) was drawn from truth, most of it was straight bullshit. We all had a good laugh over it.

The girlfriend Colin mentions there, I wish I could take credit for him dumping her... She was absolutely nuts. We called her Stalker Chick. He used to talk every single day about how much he hated being with her, she was constantly blowing up his phone, "where are you?" "what are you doing?" and so on. Anybody he mentioned her to told him to break up with her. She was trying to pressure him to sleep with her, even though he told her he wasn't ready to have sex. It was an absolute shit show, and there wasn't a single person who thought the relationship was a good one... I don't know why he's decided that I'm the sole reason for the breakup, but if his biggest regret is leaving her then he needs to raise his standards.

Will Kait have to risk her baby by having him around?
Whatever happens to Colin after our mother moves, he's not coming near me or my child. I would let him die on the streets before letting him in my home... Sounds bad, but he has a long history of being a shit person, and some of that involves really nasty comments about my son (comparable to my father's posts on here about him).
So no, I will not have to risk my baby. Colin made his bed, now he has to lie or die in it... Whatever one that ends up being is not my fucking problem.

Abortions4All

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Canada, amirite?

I've had occasion to read a lot more high school creative writing than the average person, and I will say that this would be squarely at the 30th percentile.
1572480800227.png

1572480819339.png

1572480843768.png

I do have to give her credit for making me laugh. "Then the stench of her liver wafted through the floor vent" is one of the most hilariously terrible, easy to misread sentences I have ever seen. I was relieved when I found out it was just food, because the image of someone's actual organs being stanky through the floor vents is one that I'll keep with me for a while.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So that post was posted the day after my son's birthday party, which they were not invited to, and I don't believe for a second that the timing of it and how much shit Colin talked about me was a coincidence.
Some of that post (the stuff about me at least) was drawn from truth, most of it was straight bullshit. We all had a good laugh over it.

The girlfriend Colin mentions there, I wish I could take credit for him dumping her... She was absolutely nuts. We called her Stalker Chick. He used to talk every single day about how much he hated being with her, she was constantly blowing up his phone, "where are you?" "what are you doing?" and so on. Anybody he mentioned her to told him to break up with her. She was trying to pressure him to sleep with her, even though he told her he wasn't ready to have sex. It was an absolute shit show, and there wasn't a single person who thought the relationship was a good one... I don't know why he's decided that I'm the sole reason for the breakup, but if his biggest regret is leaving her then he needs to raise his standards.

Whatever happens to Colin after our mother moves, he's not coming near me or my child. I would let him die on the streets before letting him in my home... Sounds bad, but he has a long history of being a shit person, and some of that involves really nasty comments about my son (comparable to my father's posts on here about him).
So no, I will not have to risk my baby. Colin made his bed, now he has to lie or die in it... Whatever one that ends up being is not my fucking problem.
Good on you, girl. Be strong on that, having had my share of fucking insane family members (who at least kept it on the downlow instead of all over the interbutts) i've had enough horror stories of cousins who gave a problem child a helping hand, only to have it ungratefully bitten as soon as the crazy fuck was 'comfortable'.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kathleen has her panties in a bunch after checking out the latest commentary about her on the Farms.
I haven’t been on the troll website in a long time but yesterday I had 116 views and only 22 viewers so I figured something had to be going on. I was right and it was hilarious.

The first poster seems to think I want an 11th floor unit in a four storey building. Umm… yeah. If she’d slowed down a little and maybe put a ruler under the letters to help with reading comprehension, she’d have realized I was talking about the building I currently live in and the year 2012. Back then I was shown both an 11th floor unit then the one I chose on the 7th floor.

I became worried about binge eating a few months ago and went to my psychiatrist who recommended seeing a nutritionist. I did a bit of reading up on the issue but listened to the medical professionals, which is good because the nutritionist told me something I hadn’t even thought of before. I wasn’t eating enough. Problem solved.

And I haven’t taken up reading about Intuitive Eating. The group I’m in just finished a five week course on the subject which I will summarize to “trust yourself”. It was a really interesting course and I definitely recommend it.

My concern about my new apartment comes from the staff who’ve seen the plans. I’ve been told that if I have a two seater table and a loveseat, they should fit just fine. I’ve got a family antique solid maple four seater table and matching hutch. I’ll just have to be creative in placing my belongings. I really don’t want to hear another professional tell me how small it is.

And some total stranger doesn’t like the blurb I’ve posted of my books. The people whose opinions I care about (and who actually do like my books) include authors, friends, and voracious readers. The person whose opinion I don’t care a whit about: some random internet troll who can’t manage to read and understand a couple of simple blog posts.

And, OMG, I’ve been scammed because I haven’t seen the inside of a building which is currently under construction. I’ve posted multiple pictures of the outside of the building and even a copy of the layout but, yep, it’s a scam. Whatever shall I do? Other than move in January that is.

And last, but not least, they have no concept of photo descriptions. They think I’ve been sticking Colin in necklaces recently, which has always been his own choice, when in fact it’s a picture from a pride parade in 2015. Just shaking my head here.

For my real readers. I’ve been struggling a lot these past two months while my medication is slowly being adjusted. I’m sure it will get better eventually, I just have to get there. And having everything buried in boxes doesn’t help me either. But the day will come when they get moved and I’ll finally be in my new place. I just have to be patient (easier said than done).

Oh and Blackie’s grant has been approved. She got her blood work done today and soon we’ll be on to her extractions! I can’t wait until she’s happy and comfortable again.
TL;DR: Thankfully, she will be able to get her cat the veterinary care she needs.
Oh and Blackie’s grant has been approved. She got her blood work done today and soon we’ll be on to her extractions! I can’t wait until she’s happy and comfortable again.

Abortions4All

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's taking time to individually respond to us? Excellent. All the best cows do.

Hearing her say in essence "Guess what? The people who think I'm a very good writer are all the people obligated to tell me so, so why should I trust the opinion of some rando?" makes a lot of sense of how Colin sees himself and why he's so unconcerned with his own lack of achievement or ambition.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kathleen's kitty has had several teeth removed and is now recovering.

The Operation.....
Yesterday found Colin and I up and getting ready at 7:15am. The cat carrier was ready to Colin’s liking, absolutely stuffed full of blankets so Blackie wouldn’t get cold (she’d overheated by the time she got to the vet). Then he looked at me and said, “Mom, don’t forget your bag!”

My bag? Oh my purse! I’ve never forgot my purse before and reminded him of that. Then we bundled up, stuck Blackie in her nest, and slogged out through the snow. We’d been standing at the bus stop for several minutes before I went to reach into my purse for a Kleenex and my purse wasn’t there. I’d left it at home. At that point the bus was due in one minute so there was no time to run home and grab it. I was pretty sure I could get on the bus, not so sure I could take the bus home. Colin was grudgingly willing to walk home with me but so grudgingly I knew I’d get attitude and snark the whole way back. So I walked home by myself instead, leaving Blackie and him at the bus stop.

I’d barely got home when my phone was ringing. It was the vet. Of course Colin had no idea when Blackie last drank or ate. That got sorted out and we were told to expect a call to pick her up around 4pm.

I’m in the middle of switching meds and am quite depressed at the moment so the afternoon was full of worst case scenarios. I was so relieved when I got the call at 3pm to say Blackie was awake and ready. When we got there, the vet assistant put her immediately into the carrier before giving us her instructions. Apparently her teeth were worse than they thought and she had several more removed than expected. It sure hasn’t stopped her energy though. She literally dove through the air when she saw me, she was so excited.

She’s on three different medications now. She does not take medication well by syringe. She writhes and squirms and contorts herself until she’s wriggled free. But she’s a hungry kitty and is willing to eat all her medication laced food (before wandering around the plate and eating Angel’s normal food).

I am so glad she’s still here and absolutely grateful for the vet and the Farley Foundation. My vet bill would have been $1060. I don’t have that money at all. As it is, I might have to pay $60. I can manage that.

I am so looking forward to moving into my new apartment with Blackie leading the way for the other kitties; she truly is the queen of our household. I’m looking forward to her nose licks and her imperious walks to get more wet cat food. You’re only twelve Blackie, I don’t want to lose you this soon.
20191115_113721_hdr.jpg

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kathleen's kitty has had several teeth removed and is now recovering.

The Operation.....

View attachment 1013215
Good, that kitty is probably the only living thing in that household that’s actually likable, if for no other reason than it’s a cute cat and it doesn’t have a disturbing obsession with cutting off someone’s balls.

Tags
parent