SecureServer.TV / Killstream.TV - Military grade encryption. ALL PAYPIGS DOXED BY RALPH on October 15th, 2021.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
I think they are referring to the "people" who paid for a year upfront. Think they paid $80 for the year, so theoretically would have saved $16 over the course of the year...

Except the service didn't even last that long.
SS probably releases the money to Ralph on a monthly basis so all the other 8 months are being spent by some Pajeet

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course, it just might be that you know all of this already and you either don't want to or can't refund the paypigs who made the mistake of paying for 1 year (or that idiot who paid for 3) and you're just hoping you can lie long enough so that they forget about it.
Implying he hasn't already gambled every penny of that money away and more.

break these cuffs

Ohana means family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Implying he hasn't already gambled every penny of that money away and more.
Don't worry, he all inned on whatever same game parlay Caeser's is pimping, again. I hope it was on the Colts and ol' Two Sprains does what he does best.

Oh god, Magic Mike White is out and Flacco isn't even suited. I hope that Caeser's parlay was on the Jets.

Last edited:

InwardsStink

kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, he all inned on whatever same game parlay Caeser's is pimping, again. I hope it was on the Colts and ol' Two Sprains does what he does best.

Oh god, Magic Mike White is out and Flacco isn't even suited. I hope that Caeser's parlay was on the Jets.
I don't know what you're talking about but since it concerns Ralph I'm sure it's gay.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
SS probably releases the money to Ralph on a monthly basis so all the other 8 months are being spent by some Pajeet
Knowing most webservices, they would pay him out based on when they paid and how. If three people signed up and two of them were monthly, he'd still pull in the whole one yearly sub at payout.

Therefore: he better hope their payment services didn't go down too or all those monthlies aren't gunna come in.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Knowing most webservices, they would pay him out based on when they paid and how. If three people signed up and two of them were monthly, he'd still pull in the whole one yearly sub at payout.

Therefore: he better hope their payment services didn't go down too or all those monthlies aren't gunna come in.
True that would be liability/insurance issues for the Pajeets to hold onto the money.

Just Ralph’s accountant (if he even pays one) would have to setup a deferred revenue account and recognize income each month instead of all at once. (Aka as services are performed on paypiggies)

Grotesque Bushes

Null yeeted my spaghetti dog avatar
kiwifarms.net
Just Ralph’s accountant (if he even pays one) would have to setup a deferred revenue account and recognize income each month instead of all at once. (Aka as services are performed on paypiggies)
As we all know he's the face of delayed gratification and thinking long term. That's almost as big as a strong suit for him as his tendency to employ professionals to handle complicated matters in order to separate himself from liability.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
True that would be liability/insurance issues for the Pajeets to hold onto the money.

Your avatar of Warski is such a cursed picture. LOL

break these cuffs

Ohana means family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lol, Ralph does not have an accountant. At best he goes to H&R Block April 14th.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
They're playing a shell game with SecureServer.

I just noticed that the client portals were all giving the same error code when I checked them, even the ones that were still up when I examined them last week after killstream.tv's demise - I verified this by once again checking secureserver.tv/woke/ and seeing that it was presenting the same error code as the main SecureServer homepage. For a second, I thought that this meant that SecureServer was officially dead, but when I checked wokesocieties.tv, the vanity URL that particular client used with SecureServer (akin to killstream.tv), I immediately saw that the Woke Societies portal was fully functional.

When I checked their source code, I noticed that it had been updated. Recall that when I first checked their source code last week, it looked like this:

oct_26_woketv.png

Now it looks like this:

nov_6_woke_source.png

Essentially, they just slotted in a new URL, substituting jp5656.com for secureserver.tv.

jp5656.com has a standard XML sitemap just like secureserver.tv did, and it even has the same 50 page URLs in it:

nov_6_ss_sitemap.png

The Killstream portal is not on the list.

Note that the timestamps on these pages (other than the homepage itself) are the same as what the corresponding entries in the secureserver.tv sitemap were. The domain jp5656.com was only registered on November 1st 2021, however, so it's clear that this is just the same old backend with a new name:

nov_6_ss_whois.png

Indeed, if you try to access jpjp5656.com/killstream-tv, which corresponds to secureserver.tv/killstream-tv, the URL of Ethan's old portal, you get the exact same 404 error page, complete with SecureServer's branding:

nov_6_ss_404.png

Here's jp5656.com's pricing page - look familiar?

nov_6_ss_pricing.png

Site / https://archive.md/m6PFB

They couldn't even muster up the effort to fully rebrand it.